PDA

View Full Version : Check out these random and weird PMs I get from MMATT

Sakara=Excitement
12-16-2011, 01:40 PM
So a couple of days ago out of the blue I get this little slice of heaven from MMATT....

Originally Posted by MMATT
Did you lose a bet and have to have those pics of nog up or did you do that on your own? They really bug me, I hate seeing a legend of the sport like that

As with anyone who receives random messages from people they make sure to have zero contact with, I was perplexed. So I responded....

Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement
No bet lost, that was all on my own. Thought I did a pretty good job.

Thought I would leave it at that, and go about my way. But noooooooooo my friends, the plot thickens...

Originally Posted MMATT
I disagree, it seems very disrespectful to someone who helped build this sport

Really? This has to continue?

Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement
Youre joking right? its a joke dude. Get a grip. If you cant take a joke, go message someone else, quit bugging me.

But he just had to swoop in for more with this "Im deeply hurt with zero understanding of if something has humor in it....

Originally Posted by MMATT
Jokes are supposed to be funny, but I shouldn't have expected you to be funny since you never are

Some people really need to get a grip on here.

MIZjitsZOU
12-16-2011, 01:47 PM
He just messaged you telling you he didn't like it. Doesn't seem like he went over board. I don't like your sig with Nog, but it was well with in your right to put it up. I also think it was within MMATT's right to ask you about it.

Now if he had threatened you or something that would be egregious.

Sakara=Excitement
12-16-2011, 01:54 PM
He just messaged you telling you he didn't like it. Doesn't seem like he went over board. I don't like your sig with Nog, but it was well with in your right to put it up. I also think it was within MMATT's right to ask you about it.

Now if he had threatened you or something that would be egregious.

You use the word over board.....i used the words weird and random, which it was. Ive been here a long while and never, ever had someone send me a message about something like this rendering it weird, and random. And in the sig, clearly option A was finishing the ground and pound instead of option B which was go for the sub.

Pasha K
12-16-2011, 01:56 PM
I mean, seriously???

You need to create a thread only because someone told you via PM that he does not like your avatar and signature???

WOW, what you expect from us? You want us to go and attack MMATT and consider him some weird dude??

I really do not see the point of this thread at all.

Sakara=Excitement
12-16-2011, 02:00 PM
I mean, seriously???

You need to create a thread only because someone told you via PM that he does not like your avatar and signature???

WOW, what you expect from us? You want us to go and attack MMATT and consider him some weird dude??

I really do not see the point of this thread at all.

Pashak you never see the point in anything, always are bitching about something, so shocker you do both in yet another response.

You make a shit ton of assumptions by what I was trying to do with this thread which shockingly, you do a lot as well.

MMAtt
12-16-2011, 02:12 PM
Not the results you expected Sakara? You're so childish

Trodden
12-16-2011, 02:14 PM
this thread had disaster written all over it from the beginning

Pasha K
12-16-2011, 02:15 PM
Pashak you never see the point in anything, always are bitching about something, so shocker you do both in yet another response.

LOL calm down sensitive guy and just answer me what was the point of this thread.

You make a shit ton of assumptions by what I was trying to do with this thread which shockingly, you do a lot as well.

hahahaha really? For some reason I don't remember ever making a thread and whine because somebody does not like my av or signature

Man, just relax and admit that you were drunk when you made this thread or something. We have our differences but I know you are not that dumb to make a thread like this in all seriousness.

Sakara=Excitement
12-16-2011, 02:16 PM
Not the results you expected Sakara? You're so childish

You assume too, shocker.

Just,wanted to share the random ass messages your annoying ass sent me you stalker. And even after I told you to not message me again and you did. So you can randomly message me crying about your Uncle and I cant randomly post what sent me? Hmmm.

Sakara=Excitement
12-16-2011, 02:19 PM
this thread had disaster written all over it from the beginning

I was bored and creeped out. Hilarity ensues.

LOL calm down sensitive guy and just answer me what was the point of this thread.

hahahaha really? For some reason I don't remember ever making a thread and whine because somebody does not like my av or signature

whining? You whining about my whining? Perplexing!