PDA

View Full Version : Brock Lesnar vs Tim Sylvia

HollywoodHogan
06-28-2006, 02:50 AM
Prolly Brock would get knocked out the first or second round unless he restorts to some chair shots. :(((

#1taz
06-28-2006, 03:41 AM
WTF???

Chair shots in MMA???

Dude...did you get a buzz or what?

LMAO!

LethalStriker
06-29-2006, 03:08 PM
Sylvia via vicious KO. I hate Sylvia but I can't seem him losing to Lesnar.

#1taz
06-29-2006, 07:53 PM
I was going to say not to encourage the troll...but he's already been banned...lol

BIG FLO
06-29-2006, 09:00 PM
taz, lighten up man. he was jokin.

#1taz
06-30-2006, 02:35 AM
Not really...that hollywierd guy was posting rude and racist crap all over and trying to start crap with anyone that would respond to his posts.

Thankfully, he's gone now....because the guy was a real jerk.

killerinstinct
06-30-2006, 02:50 AM
Not really...that hollywierd guy was posting rude and racist crap all over and trying to start crap with anyone that would respond to his posts.

Thankfully, he's gone now....because the guy was a real jerk.
yeah i'm glad to see hollywood jerkoff hogan gone

Clint
06-30-2006, 11:26 AM
Originally I was gonna warn both of yas for the flaming going on but then I saw that he was being an all around douche/posting racist comments so I just permabanned him. This was one of those situations where they guy deserved it but what getting into flame wars on here cause when it starts drifting into other threads, someone is typically gonna get banned atleast temporarily.

Also if you guys see anyone else like that (Racist, looking to start fights, etc) just click on the red flag at the top of their post and it will shoot out an email to the mods about it.

#1taz
07-05-2006, 05:41 AM
Thanks for the info and I'll be using the red flag from now on to deal with guys like him.

But in all of our defense...you have to understand that for everyone that argued with the guy...just replying to his posts and still controlling your temper was pretty difficult because the guy was so aggravating and posted some real stupid and insulting garbage.

I finally did notify an admin and stop replying to his posts when his posts started to get real ugly.

So from me personally...thanks for giving him the permanent boot outa here.

Keep up the good work!

Clint
07-05-2006, 09:59 AM
Thanks man. I hadn't read alot of his posts at first so I didn't see that he was just try to cause trouble but once I did I saw why he was attacked.

bigdaddy
07-09-2006, 03:05 AM
what most fans have to realize is that alot of wrestlers are in a whole
different ballgame they can make way more money by pretending yet dont think they cant nuke someone with a fist when need be.
I new the steiner brothers they worked out in georgia gym up the road from me called stacks its still there. these people are old now yet they can still
fight. i am not impressed by tim silvia. I think he could get beat down by a few people in wwe . wrestlers act yet they can fight dont worry!!