PDA

View Full Version : MMANews 2012 Fantasy Standings

Trodden
12-31-2011, 10:44 AM
the new ranking are up to usher in a new year of MIZJUDOZOU kicking our asses in MMA Fantasy

there are ways we can band together to unseat first place though.

Heres the standings

MMA News Forums - 2012 Standings (http://www.mmanews.com/forums/groups/mmanews-fantasy-league-d16-2012-standings.html)

Beardown98 and Omega1 get an extra DF

SinginKangaroo and Lordpyro have to give up one of their choosing

since Brock is (maybe) retired, if Brock is one of your DF's, post here who you want to replace them with and Ill do it

since MIZJUDOZOU is in first place, he can pick the next draft date when we can change our fighters

trades can happen at will

well MIZJUDOZOU, when is our next draft?

and if you want to introduce new rules, post a thread and we will vote on it

MIZjitsZOU
12-31-2011, 12:21 PM
How does my sig look Trodden?

All hail the leader!

Note: You did this for your own benefit!

Trodden
12-31-2011, 12:25 PM
LOL!

AHAHHA!

well I guess after I get my av from AMMATank, I can take 2 weeks off so I dont have to see that hideous thing

hahahahahahahahahahha!

Im sorry man. Ill let you get a rematch and pick the fight

I was going to give you a smurfette pik with the text

"smurfette was my favorite because there was no gay smurf"

so whats your first act as fantasy ruler?

MIZjitsZOU
12-31-2011, 07:20 PM
Smurfette would have been funny. This not so much.

Hopefully rodneykm doesn't put a half naked man on here.

I don't know what to do with the fantasy thing. I feel pretty bummed, but I glad Fedor won. When do I need to decide by?

Trodden
12-31-2011, 08:23 PM
first, set a new draft date

until that date, you can introduce all new rules for us to vote on, provided you dont get unseated from a massive point trade, or accumulated points from events

you could lose first place at any time

say if someone's points combined would beat you, I could give all my points to someone in exchange for a fighter, or draft position, and then your in second without power

so, hopefully by this weekend, you can pick a new draft date

then think about things you would change

scoring system (points for TD's, escaped sub attempts, etc) or whatever you want

MIZjitsZOU
12-31-2011, 08:43 PM
We have to pick all new fighters? I like my fighters.

Anyone who has good ideas for rules post them. I will consider them.

I want a new rule to say that we all PM picks to one person and they put them in, so that it doesn't take three fucking months. They can pm a master list to someone and they can check it to make sure it was legit. So I could pick 25 fighters and everyone else could pick 25 fighters and we just go down the list until we are done.

I don't like the DF's, I say if your fighter doesn't get to fight then screw it.

I don't give a fuck if you bound together with someone to overthrow me (I know damn well that I am in the lead even if you buy your way to the top I know you didn't earn it.)

I want everyone to vote on picking 25 fighters or 50 or whatever and then having someone go through and do the picks, so it doesn't take months.

I also if we are picking all new fighters want to keep some of mine, like say keep 4-8 fighters or something (I am not sure how the keeping them works)

Trodden
12-31-2011, 08:50 PM
no you dont repick

its like this

say Im in last, so in the new draft I go first

if I want to drop someone, or 2

name them and their replacement

if you dont want to change anything, say pass

thats all

for new votes I suggest a thread with a poll

if you want to increase fighters, I suggest a poll with a few options, or noone will agree

say 20, 25, 30

then everyone gets a list together, pm them to me, and Ill put them together by the order people list them

I know DF's kind of suck, but this way everyone can have at least one of their fav fighters

if you want to get rid of them, I suggest this

propose a vote on the rule of ridding DF's by making it ok for those fighters to be on the roster

so instead of them being subs for something legal keeping them off the card, they'll be on the roster

so we all get 2 picks, regardless if anyone else has them, 2nd and 3rd place get 3, and first gets 4

or keep the DF's as is

your call for the vote

Trodden
12-31-2011, 08:51 PM
dont forget, if you have Brock as a fighter or DF

post who you want to replace them

MIZjitsZOU
01-01-2012, 09:54 AM
Does anybody other than you (Trodden) and me care about this shit? If you do post, or I am gonna keep the rules the same. They seem to have worked for me so far.

Let's start the new draft on January 3 (maybe at least one person can pick before jardine vs. rockhold). If we can think of some rules before that we can consider them.

I don't necessarily see what the benefits of being the fantasy leader is other than making rules that might benefit yourself. I would consider giving points or trading points to anyone who can help me keep Trodden from winning this game.

Trodden spent many hours looking for this sig!

Trodden
01-01-2012, 10:38 AM
actually I just googled baroni and gay

the rules dont have to be changed, thats just if someone wants a rule, they can work to get someone in first

Jan 3 works for me

I hope everyone sees this

now are we expanding rosters, or just giving people a chance to change a few fighters?

MIZjitsZOU
01-01-2012, 10:46 AM
Lets expand the rosters by four fighters if everyone is cool with that.

Trodden spent many hours looking for this sig! (note this is not part of my sig, it is in the message part, just don't want anyone to get the wrong idea)

Trodden
01-01-2012, 10:57 AM
I vote yes on 4 more

and com'n, you've only got 13 more days

:)

has anyone neg'd you or given you any shit?

MIZjitsZOU
01-01-2012, 11:13 AM
I vote yes on 4 more

and com'n, you've only got 13 more days

:)

has anyone neg'd you or given you any shit?

No no one has neg'd me. Someone wrote on my page that, "I cant read any of your posts at work without someone saying "What the hell are you looking at?" cuz of your sig lol".

I just hope rodneykm shows mercy and doesn't give me something gay.

I don't find it remotely funny, but like you said only 13 more days. I learned a lesson.......

This sig brought to you by Trodden.

Trodden
01-01-2012, 11:17 AM
Im sorry you dont find it funny

I laugh so hard when I see it

Phil Baroni is already so much of a joke I have been dying to use it on someones sig

but Ill give you a shot at revenge

how about this

you can change the text to whatever you want to make it funny

anything at all

MIZjitsZOU
01-09-2012, 10:43 PM
Trodden, what is up with the fantasy league. Did you all say uncle?

This should be my sig.

http://malialitman.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/ricky-bobby-if-you-aint-first.jpg

Hey what about a rule where in the status the people not winning (you guys) have to put something that says, "hail hail mizjudozou" or something. The best part of that would be you would never have to think up something new.

dbader08
01-09-2012, 11:14 PM
I would almost like to join.

MIZjitsZOU
01-09-2012, 11:40 PM
You can join. It is fun. It was all Trodden's idea (i think). Oh who cares, fuck Trodden, I am the king and I say that you are more than welcome Dbader.

Trodden I have been drinking a bit. I am just kidding.

Trodden
01-10-2012, 01:06 AM
well my life has been chaos lately.

Ive been trying to put together a way for us to have the draft and the expanded roster, with problems at work and home

so heres what I got

after Aldo/Mendes we get the expanded roster

so everyone pm me (after Aldo/Mendes) 2 lists

if you've already got your teams, and you dont want any changes, just say PASS or No Change on that part

if you want changes, Ill do them by the order of the draft (last to first) two picks at a time.

second list is a bunch of fighters you want that are unpicked, in the order you want them

Miz suggested 25, so if theres no objection, put a list of 30 or more, as some of the people you want are going to be picked

so dont worry, its better to have too many then too few. too few and I gotta bug you for more people

so get your lists together, heres all the picked fighters

MMA News Forums - 2012 Standings (http://www.mmanews.com/forums/groups/mmanews-fantasy-league-d16-2012-standings.html)

if you want to play, start getting a list together, and hopefully, by next tues, or wed, Ill have the full new rosters up

if you want to play, nows the time!

post here your in, and Ill count your lists.

any Q's, ask me here

Trodden
01-10-2012, 01:10 AM
dont worry Miz, first place is King,

and as we all know

http://addictinginfo.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/history-of-the-world-part-i.jpg

MIZjitsZOU
01-10-2012, 07:43 AM
It's good to be the King.

http://www.8womendream.com/wp-content/uploads/lion.jpg

dbader08
01-10-2012, 08:28 AM
http://howwouldtheyvote.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/mufasa.png
This is the king.

Thanks for having my back, I know how much of a dickhole Trodden can be.

I would love to join.

Trodden
01-10-2012, 09:25 AM
well shit

maybe now your not in.

jk

but I was thinking of a new rule

when 2 picked fighters go head to head, its an automatic week status bet

thoughts?

MIZjitsZOU
01-10-2012, 06:24 PM
I like that rule.

What else you got Trodden?

dbader08
01-10-2012, 11:19 PM
well shit

maybe now your not in.

jk

but I was thinking of a new rule

when 2 picked fighters go head to head, its an automatic week status bet

thoughts?

sounds good to me.

Trodden
01-11-2012, 01:02 AM
I have a few

I want the status bet thing

but how are these?

a picked fighter loses 3 in a row, you have to replace them

a picked fighter loses the same way 2 times in a row, and their 'suspended' (meaning their next fight wont score you points) for one fight

if a picked fighter is the challenger in a title fight, their points are doubled if they win

if a picked fighter gets KO'd and starts fighting the ref upon waking up -1 point
(on your point total)

I got more, but what about those?

dbader08
01-11-2012, 09:37 AM
I have a few

I want the status bet thing

but how are these?

a picked fighter loses 3 in a row, you have to replace them

a picked fighter loses the same way 2 times in a row, and their 'suspended' (meaning their next fight wont score you points) for one fight

if a picked fighter is the challenger in a title fight, their points are doubled if they win

if a picked fighter gets KO'd and starts fighting the ref upon waking up -1 point
(on your point total)

I got more, but what about those?

Why you want the status bet? So you can say your still undefeated sig bets?

Trodden
01-11-2012, 11:20 AM
so I can bet you, so the world will finally know your love for Carlos Zambrano

MIZjitsZOU
01-11-2012, 09:54 PM
Hey Trodden we could make a rule that welter weights get 40 points if they win at middle weight (anthony johnson), but you would still be losing to me.

lwbrewer
01-11-2012, 10:01 PM
congrats on the win MIZJUDOZOU I don't usually check Noob Jack but seen your name

MIZjitsZOU
01-11-2012, 10:43 PM
congrats on the win MIZJUDOZOU I don't usually check Noob Jack but seen your name

Oh I won the battle, first round, but not sure about the war. I just like to give Trodden shit about this (because of the sig and because he is an ass, JK)

You should join up lw!

Trodden
01-12-2012, 01:23 AM
Hey Trodden we could make a rule that welter weights get 40 points if they win at middle weight (anthony johnson), but you would still be losing to me.

I actually though of a rule, where if a guy goes down in weight, the first fights points are doubled if he wins, tripled if its a title shot

and dont worry about your sig, I got a few more lined up, but I dont mind giving you another one soon

maybe a rip taylor? or Party Boy from Jackass?

Trodden
01-12-2012, 01:23 AM
Why you want the status bet? So you can say your still undefeated sig bets?

so I guess we plan our Diaz/Condit bet here, because some people have a hard time just skipping past posts

MIZjitsZOU
01-15-2012, 12:01 PM
Trodden are we pm'ing you our picks/drops changes? Whats going on?

Trodden
01-15-2012, 01:37 PM
Im setting it up now

Im gonna update the standings from last night, and then pm everyone for a list

If anyone wants to join the draft, post here, and Ill pm you for a list

heres the link to get up to date

MMA News Forums - MMANews Fantasy League (http://www.mmanews.com/forums/groups/mmanews-fantasy-league.html)

hopefully Ill get a list back from everyone before Condit/Diaz

kylewyzle2005
01-15-2012, 05:35 PM
last nights event got me lots of points!

kylewyzle2005
01-15-2012, 05:38 PM
points for belfort, aldo, palhares, and barboza! woohoo

MIZjitsZOU
01-15-2012, 07:39 PM
Trodden we should have two parts to this draft. First the drops and picks, then a second part for people to pick up dropped fighters (if they want).

Congrats Kyle on the awesome night. Probably the best night single night for a fantasy player.

Trodden
01-15-2012, 08:12 PM
your the boss

done

expect pm's this week when its your turn

meaning Ill pm people in draft order, on the same day

kylewyzle2005
01-21-2012, 12:33 PM
points for pat hd barry! god his groundgame scares me sometimes, like a fish in half a tank of water, but that water is rising. thank god.

Trodden
01-21-2012, 09:44 PM
I was waiting for the Melvin/Miller card, but Ill be sending out PM's this week for the new draft

just 2 rounds this time

first Ill ask everyone on the same day for a list, of changes to your roster only

Ill adjust them in order

when thats done, Ill send out a 2nd pm for everyone, for the expanded roster

MIZjitsZOU
01-26-2012, 07:47 AM
bump

Trodden
01-26-2012, 08:36 AM
im in the process as I type

Trodden
01-26-2012, 08:48 AM
everyone has gotten a pm

so first, send me a list of any fighters you want to change

example

drop Hendo, BJ, whoever

in any order

then a big list of fighters, well over 25, like 40 or so, IN THE ORDER YOU WANT THEM!

if all fighters get picked, and your list is up, your turn is frozen in place, and Ill pm you for more

if anyone wants to play, pm me a list of fighters you want, and Ill include you

heres the link to see whos been picked

MMA News Forums - MMANews Fantasy League (http://www.mmanews.com/forums/groups/mmanews-fantasy-league.html)

try and get them to me by the end of next week

MIZjitsZOU
01-29-2012, 10:11 AM
Points for Weidman. Almost done with my list. Sorry been busy, so its taking me a while.

Trodden
01-29-2012, 12:11 PM
only one is in

dont hurry

its going to take me awhile to go through them anyway