PDA

View Full Version : Sonnen declines bout with 'pee pee mouth' Machida

Cat--Smasher
01-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Chael Sonnen has been trying to pick a fight with Anderson Silva like it is his job. Now Silva's Blackhouse teammate Lyoto Machida has in turn challenged Sonnen, via twitter. Machida posted in Brazilian Portuguese. Translation is below.

"Chael Sonnen, just got out of surgery, but can give you your gift inside the octagon with one arm and only you accept the fight."

Sonnen replied decorously, also via twitter.

"I don't have time for "pee pee" mouth. All the time I can spare him is enough to cold cock him and walk away."

Sonnen declines bout with 'pee pee mouth' Machida - MMA News (http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/375018/Sonnen-declines-bout-with-pee-pee-mouth-Machida/)

CENTER]Machida offers to fight Sonnen - with one arm

http://p2.trrsf.com.br/image/fget/cf/619/464/img.terra.com.br/i/2012/01/02/2164715-0881-rec.jpg[/CENTER]

“I just woke up from surgery, everything was OK. I feel very well,” Machida posted after waking up in hospital with his arm in plaster. Then he sent an offer to Sonnen.

“Chael Sonnen, I just got out of surgery, but I can give you your return gift inside the Octagon - with one arm. All you have to do is accept the fight.”

Machida’s tweet was prompted by a video clip released this week from Sonnen’s new regular spot among UFC programming on FOX-owned channel Fuel TV. Sonnen did a sarcastic skit about Christmas presents for certain fighters, Machida among them.

Sonnen’s jibe at Machida was based on Machida’s practice of urine therapy, which is founded on a theory that that urine contains unabsorbed nutrients which can be retained by ingestion. He stayed with this theme after Machida tweeted him, dismissing him as a “pee pee mouth” in what was an uncharacteristically puerile response for one of the UFC‘s more highbrow fighters.

The odds of a fight between the pair happening are fairly slim but if Sonnen loses to Mark Munoz later this month that would put him out of the running for a middleweight title shot and there could conceivably be a move to light-heavyweight afterwards.

A clash with Machida would excite considerable interest in the English-speaking world, where Sonnen has achieved prominence with his outrageous trash talk, and in the burgeoning market of Brazil. Sonnen has repeatedly slated the entire country, as well as its most prominent fighters, and there are many who would like to see a Brazilian make him eat his words.

Machida offers to fight Sonnen - with one arm - Fighters Only (http://www.fightersonlymag.com/content/news/15354-machida-offers-to-fight-sonnen-with-one-arm)

FCK
01-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Kinda crappy translation.

Chael Sonnen is a pussy it appears? I mean he's just refused a fight - true its at 205, but won't somebody please in the real MMA world troll him about this issue for aslong as his days in MMA? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?! It'll be so sweet to here Chael get the same abuse he's been laying on Silva to see him sweat and scream in frustration.

Did you refuse a fight with Machida?

Did you refuse to fight Machida?....

Lesnar_FTW
01-03-2012, 06:13 PM
Haha I love Chael he has to be the best trash talker in the history of MMA. "Pee Pee Mouth" is a golden nickname (no pun intended)

lwbrewer
01-03-2012, 06:14 PM
I find it a dumb move by anyone from Blackhouse to even talk to Sonnen. Sonnen lives for smack talk, but Blackhouse don't say a thing unless it's make the match with Anderson Joe S. Nobody can say this fight won't sell / put a**'s in the seats and high PPV #'s

lwbrewer
01-03-2012, 06:20 PM

Chael Sonnen is a pussy it appears? I mean he's just refused a fight - true its at 205, but won't somebody please in the real MMA world troll him about this issue for aslong as his days in MMA? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?! It'll be so sweet to here Chael get the same abuse he's been laying on Silva to see him sweat and scream in frustration.

Why should he take this fight your up for a title shot so why on GOD's green earth would you take a fight out of your div, or a new comer to the div:huh:

Or is this Bisping logic
:valh2:

Ramma
01-03-2012, 07:01 PM
Can't talk the talk or walk the walk.

beau420
01-03-2012, 07:31 PM
Why should he take this fight your up for a title shot so why on GOD's green earth would you take a fight out of your div, or a new comer to the div:huh:

Or is this Bisping logic
:valh2:

Agreed. I am confused. So he is saying Chael should move up to 205 to fight a guy who just lost?

Why would he do that?

If some goof on the internet challenges Chael to a fight....you think he should accept it because he never backs down? So he should go to jail for assault because of shit that he said to help promote and hype up the fight?

So confused.

I don't think he understands that: a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter jibe or taunt is known as a term called sarcasm.

I am no Chael fan...don't find this particular comment that funny at all....but I understand what he is trying to do....and I don't troll pretending not to understand what sarcasm and irony mean.

Cat--Smasher
01-03-2012, 10:34 PM
[

Machida offers to fight Sonnen - with one arm

http://p2.trrsf.com.br/image/fget/cf/619/464/img.terra.com.br/i/2012/01/02/2164715-0881-rec.jpg

“I just woke up from surgery, everything was OK. I feel very well,” Machida posted after waking up in hospital with his arm in plaster. Then he sent an offer to Sonnen.

“Chael Sonnen, I just got out of surgery, but I can give you your return gift inside the Octagon - with one arm. All you have to do is accept the fight.”

Machida’s tweet was prompted by a video clip released this week from Sonnen’s new regular spot among UFC programming on FOX-owned channel Fuel TV. Sonnen did a sarcastic skit about Christmas presents for certain fighters, Machida among them.

Sonnen’s jibe at Machida was based on Machida’s practice of urine therapy, which is founded on a theory that that urine contains unabsorbed nutrients which can be retained by ingestion. He stayed with this theme after Machida tweeted him, dismissing him as a “pee pee mouth” in what was an uncharacteristically puerile response for one of the UFC‘s more highbrow fighters.

The odds of a fight between the pair happening are fairly slim but if Sonnen loses to Mark Munoz later this month that would put him out of the running for a middleweight title shot and there could conceivably be a move to light-heavyweight afterwards.

A clash with Machida would excite considerable interest in the English-speaking world, where Sonnen has achieved prominence with his outrageous trash talk, and in the burgeoning market of Brazil. Sonnen has repeatedly slated the entire country, as well as its most prominent fighters, and there are many who would like to see a Brazilian make him eat his words.

http://www.fightersonlymag.com/content/news/15354-machida-offers-to-fight-sonnen-with-one-arm

HillbillyDeluxe
01-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Stop being haters and talking shit about him declining a fight with Machida at 205. Who in their right mind would move up to LHW when they are in title contention and have a bout already scheduled at MW?

I wish some of you would take a backseat with your bias on hating Chael, this doesnt make him a pussy at all for declining.

Obviously its a joke for fucks sake, Machida cant even get licensed with his injury and ony 1 good arm right now so really this was just to stir up a pot of shit. Seems it worked because it got everybody hating on Sonnen again.

MIZjitsZOU
01-03-2012, 11:05 PM
This would be a good fight somewhere down the line. Machida usually weighs in at 203. He could probably get down to 185.

Definitely can't hate on Sonnen for this shit. It would be like Bisping telling Calos Condit to come fight him. Why would he do that when he is gonna fight for the 170 pound strap.

CRisCO
01-03-2012, 11:06 PM
lol @pee pee mouth

CRisCO
01-03-2012, 11:08 PM
Can't talk the talk or walk the walk.

Your not talking about Chael are you?

Your bugging dude is #2 185er in the world.

Show some respect where it is due.

FCK
01-03-2012, 11:58 PM
Agreed. I am confused. So he is saying Chael should move up to 205 to fight a guy who just lost?

Why would he do that?

If some goof on the internet challenges Chael to a fight....you think he should accept it because he never backs down? So he should go to jail for assault because of shit that he said to help promote and hype up the fight?

So confused.

I don't think he understands that: a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter jibe or taunt is known as a term called sarcasm.

I am no Chael fan...don't find this particular comment that funny at all....but I understand what he is trying to do....and I don't troll pretending not to understand what sarcasm and irony mean.

I dislike both fighters, it'd be great to see one of them lose! :laughing4:

m1ckeykn0x
01-03-2012, 11:58 PM
I think Chael would rather chase the gold.

FCK
01-03-2012, 11:59 PM
Your not talking about Chael are you?

Your bugging dude is #2 185er in the world.

Show some respect where it is due.

Are you talking about showing respect where its due to Chael Sonnen? Lol

Chael Sonnen doesn't do respect.

FCK
01-04-2012, 12:06 AM
Stop being haters and talking shit about him declining a fight with Machida at 205. Who in their right mind would move up to LHW when they are in title contention and have a bout already scheduled at MW?

I wish some of you would take a backseat with your bias on hating Chael, this doesnt make him a pussy at all for declining.

Obviously its a joke for fucks sake, Machida cant even get licensed with his injury and ony 1 good arm right now so really this was just to stir up a pot of shit. Seems it worked because it got everybody hating on Sonnen again.

Chael Sonnen said he had no interst in fighting Anderson Silva last week? Anderson Silver moved up whilst holding the belt to fight at LHW. He fought two fantastic fights and won in amazing fashion. Chael supposed to be the MW UFC champion that just challenged JDS and Jon Bones jr.

If Chael Sonnen refused a fight with Superman on the surface of the sun < with Chaels ego! I'd call him a pussy! Why? Because he asks for it. His fans have to take what he dishes out.

HillbillyDeluxe
01-04-2012, 12:40 AM
Chael Sonnen said he had no interst in fighting Anderson Silva last week? Anderson Silver moved up whilst holding the belt to fight at LHW. He fought two fantastic fights and won in amazing fashion. Chael supposed to be the MW UFC champion that just challenged JDS and Jon Bones jr.

If Chael Sonnen refused a fight with Superman on the surface of the sun < with Chaels ego! I'd call him a pussy! Why? Because he asks for it. His fans have to take what he dishes out.

you missed what i was trying to say entirely...

Nobody would move up to LHW when they have a fight scheduled at MW and are one of the top contenders in the division for UFC gold. That is just a bad career move and yeah, ok sure he wont want to fight Anderson again if he beats Munoz. You know he wants the belt..
Declining that invitation doesnt make you a pussy, but you go on right ahead and think so.

Chael may say some outlandish shit, but I dont doubt it at all that he would try and fight any of those guys even tho calling out Heavyweights is about as dumb as you can get. Dude is frickin insane and has some skills to back it up. Also feel that he just likes alienating everyone that he can especially Black House fighters.

Also, dont call me his fan... I'm just playing Devil's Advocate here.

0mega1
01-04-2012, 01:01 AM
I'd be rooting for a double k.o. in this fight; cant stand either of them.

singinkangaroooo
01-04-2012, 02:02 AM
im confused why hes challenging Chael while he has a fight already set... is he asking for him to cancel his fight and fight and 205 or is he just trying to be relevant? is he asking for him to fight him win or lose of this next fight? cuz if Chael wins he wont take the fight but if he loses im sure he would.. so say Chael loses (ill be there to see if he does) im sure hell accept but if he wins against Munoz is he a coward for not accepting right now?? i really dont think Machida would issue this challenge after the fight if Chael loses.. im sure he wants to get his belt back... unless he is that scared of Bones?

dumb statement Machida.. i expected more from you

roaddawg
01-04-2012, 03:36 AM

Nah Chael is scared of Machida because he knows Machida can grapple and has excellent standup. I do find it funny however that Chael would then go out and challenge Jon Jones and GSP.