PDA

View Full Version : UFC fighter Matt Hughes has a message for the 'idiots' at PETA

Cat--Smasher
01-04-2012, 05:26 PM
UFC fighter Matt Hughes has a message for the 'idiots' at PETA

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/2627463/mhughes_large.jpg

"Me and my brother love to shoot cats! If you don't like seeing dead animals please stop following me. I'm not even going to try and educate you PETA idiots."

UFC fighter Matt Hughes has a message for the 'idiots' at PETA - MMAmania.com (http://www.mmamania.com/2012/1/4/2681572/ufc-fighter-matt-hughes-peta-idiots-animal-bobcat-twitter)

0mega1
01-04-2012, 05:31 PM
damn it Matt. I like hunting as long as you eat what you kill; not for sport.

KevoOnTheRadio
01-04-2012, 05:32 PM
Never got the whole hunting thing. But as long as they don't kill it and leave it to rot I don't have a problem. Not exactly sure if people eat bobcats.

Trodden
01-04-2012, 05:36 PM
just go to burger king

Masscore
01-04-2012, 05:50 PM
I grew up hunting so I never really understood the big deal some people make. If you have license and a registered gun and follow all the laws then who cares if you are hunting bobcats or deer? I am sure a guy like Matt Hughes would follow all the laws too. And Kevo you can eat bobcat and people do.

Finally hunting needs to happen to keep animal populations under control whether for food or sport.

KevoOnTheRadio
01-04-2012, 06:04 PM
I grew up hunting so I never really understood the big deal some people make. If you have license and a registered gun and follow all the laws then who cares if you are hunting bobcats or deer? I am sure a guy like Matt Hughes would follow all the laws too. And Kevo you can eat bobcat and people do.

Finally hunting needs to happen to keep animal populations under control whether for food or sport.

Yea I'm not against hunting, some of my best friends are avid hunters. Just not my think I guess. Course I've never done it either.

0mega1
01-04-2012, 06:11 PM

Agree'd. As long as you eat it I have no quarrels with hunting or hunters. Or, like you said, to keep animal populations down.

p.s. I cant wait till I go boar hunting!

lwbrewer
01-04-2012, 06:26 PM
Some animals you eat some not, and I'd put cat in the not so much. For wild life to live healthy they need to be in balance. so if you hunt birds and cats eat birds too you need to keep the cat population in check. or mother nature is very cruel when it does it.

Totally agree with those that say hunting is not their bag and don't do it, but let those who love it to do it.

TBEAR
01-04-2012, 06:38 PM
If Hughes does it then it is cool me!

PETA goes too far with most shit they spew!!!!!! It is not like that is a fluffy house cat or anything

MIZjitsZOU
01-05-2012, 01:36 AM
Some animals you eat some not, and I'd put cat in the not so much. For wild life to live healthy they need to be in balance. so if you hunt birds and cats eat birds too you need to keep the cat population in check. or mother nature is very cruel when it does it.

Totally agree with those that say hunting is not their bag and don't do it, but let those who love it to do it.

I agree with all of this. Just like coyotes. Could you eat a coyote? Yes. Would you eat a coyote? No, probably not unless you were starving. You have to keep the coyote population in check to have healthy populations of animals you do want to eat.

I love hunting. It is in my blood. I come from seven generations of people who lived on the same land farming. They all hunted for food and sport.

I will always hunt. If they outlaw guns I will use a bow, if they outlaw a bow I will use a spear, if they outlaw hunting then I will stay an outlaw. It is in my blood.

Cat--Smasher
01-05-2012, 06:06 PM
Hughes quotes Bible to justify hunting - Fighters Only (http://www.fightersonlymag.com/content/news/15369-hughes-quotes-bible-to-justify-hunting)

The conversations finished with Hughes retweeting a passage from the book of Genesis, the first book of the Old Testament. “Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground,” it says.

Hughes also posted on his website on December 30th to advertise his appearance in tastefully-named hunting show ‘1 Critter, 2 Critter, 3 Critter - Boom!’ in which he “hunts for big whitetail bucks at Agarita Ranch in South Texas, with ranch manager, Tye Green.”

dan the man 67
01-06-2012, 03:39 PM
And I have a message for Matt, and I truly hope he reads this;

Matt, you are a fucking moron. Strange, I used to be a fan of yours until I started to hear more of your thoughts spew out of that empty head of yours, like when you were a coach on TUF.

Also, when I learned of how you would kill animals for fun as a kid, and of course, continue to do so. You seem to think that your bible-thumping justifies what you do, and makes you superior to everyone else. Society does not benefit at all from people like yourselves. I hope one of these cats that you are trying to shoot fucking mauls you, you fucking lame excuse of a human being. GO FUCK YOURSELF!

KevoOnTheRadio
01-06-2012, 03:58 PM
Jesus...

CRisCO
01-06-2012, 05:34 PM
And I have a message for Matt, and I truly hope he reads this;

Matt, you are a fucking moron. Strange, I used to be a fan of yours until I started to hear more of your thoughts spew out of that empty head of yours, like when you were a coach on TUF.

Also, when I learned of how you would kill animals for fun as a kid, and of course, continue to do so. You seem to think that your bible-thumping justifies what you do, and makes you superior to everyone else. People who harm or kill animals for the fun of it should have a bullet put in their heads. I really mean it..........society does not benefit at all from people like yourselves. I hope one of these cats that you are trying to shoot fucking mauls you to death, you fucking lame excuse of a human being. GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Did you miss the part earlier about population control?

When your done with your little panty party and wipe away your tears for the kitty edit your post and try not to sound like a passive aggresive "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1" PETA thumping dickhead.

dan the man 67
01-06-2012, 05:42 PM
Did you miss the part earlier about population control?

When your done with your little panty party and wipe away your tears for the kitty edit your post and try not to sound like a passive aggresive "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1" PETA thumping dickhead.

Ummm, how about you go fuck yourself too, douchebag?

Hughes has said that he used to kill animals for fun with his brother when he was a kid.

He's not killing cats for animal control, he's doing because he enjoys it.

So sorry for being an animal lover, whereas you clearly are not, you fucking cave man.

CRisCO
01-06-2012, 05:53 PM
Ummm, how about you go fuck yourself too, douchebag?

Hughes has said that he used to kill animals for fun with his brother when he was a kid.

He's not killing cats for animal control, he's doing because he enjoys it.

So sorry for being an animal lover, whereas you clearly are not, you fucking cave man.

Being the key word. Only a little boy emotional or otherwise throws a fucking whine laced tirade about murdering people because they sport hunt followed by crying like someone stole your bike.

Do you pull over to the side of the road and proceed to ball your fucking eyes out at the poor defenseless racoon who was murdered by the guy trying to get to work to feed his family?

Please man up and stop acting like a damn panzy

dan the man 67
01-06-2012, 05:58 PM
Being the key word. Only a little boy emotional or otherwise throws a fucking whine laced tirade about murdering people because they sport hunt followed by crying like someone stole your bike.

Do you pull over to the side of the road and proceed to ball your fucking eyes out at the poor defenseless racoon who was murdered by the guy trying to get to work to feed his family?

Please man up and stop acting like a damn panzy

So you think that an animal accidentally struck by a car is the same as someone who actively kills animals because he enjoys it?

I'm sorry, but it's difficult for me to have an intelligent discussion with an unarmed man. Your whole 1st paragraph makes no sense at all.

What is your level of education, might I ask? I'll be surprised if you have completed high school.

CRisCO
01-06-2012, 06:03 PM
So you think that an animal accidentally struck by a car is the same as someone who actively kills animals because he enjoys it?

I'm sorry, but it's difficult for me to have an intelligent discussion with an unarmed man. Your whole 1st paragraph makes no sense at all.

What is your level of education, might I ask? I'll be surprised if you have completed high school.

Graduated highschool.

Your deflection of the topic at hand won't work.

Don't wave your shiny degree in my face like it will save you.

Your sensitive to the needs of animals? Fantastic. Good for you but don't act like a raving piece of garbage wishing death on HUMAN BEINGS. That makes YOU look the fool.

sonofsteven
01-06-2012, 06:07 PM
COMPLETELY off topic here but is there a thread around here about the new MTV show "Caged" ? I would really like somewhere to vent about how fuckin terribly Teen Mommed/Twilighted out it is .

dan the man 67
01-06-2012, 06:13 PM
Graduated highschool.

Your deflection of the topic at hand won't work.

Don't wave your shiny degree in my face like it will save you.

Your sensitive to the needs of animals? Fantastic. Good for you but don't act like a raving piece of garbage wishing death on HUMAN BEINGS. That makes YOU look the fool.

Okay, I'll give you that - that was harsh and too much. Edited.

I don't need saving from you or your onslaught, because beyond pointing out my being excessive in respects to the one point, everything else you have said is just verbal diarrhea.

CRisCO
01-06-2012, 06:46 PM
Okay, I'll give you that - that was harsh and too much. Edited.

I don't need saving from you or your onslaught, because beyond pointing out my being excessive in respects to the one point, everything else you have said is just verbal diarrhea.

You get what you give bro

kickass32
01-06-2012, 07:57 PM
Typical self righteous PETA B.S....same people who cry about cruelty but eat meat, wear leather and go to circuses.....

lwbrewer
01-06-2012, 10:13 PM
PETA used donnors money to have a winter meeting/party in Honaloua. Like that did animals any good just gave them a free vacation on peoples tab thinking their money was going to help. Of course their not the only org doing that, but one of the big ones.

To add don't post you have or others don't have a education or yours is higher and use all kinds of swear words to make your point. Not one english class I ever took suggested useing them helps make your point with any class. I'm not claiming to be a world class writer for sure, but do apprecaite people who can express themselves with out it.