PDA

View Full Version : Any Shaw Cable (Western Canada) customers get Fuel or FX?

Cat--Smasher
01-05-2012, 02:56 AM
Does anyone who is living in BC, Canada get Fuel or FX through Shaw and if so what package? Telus?

Thanks

NLRepublic
01-05-2012, 04:23 AM
Man I'm with Shaw out west as well, and as far as I can see at this point, I am not able to get those channels. I've been trying to figure out how to order them, but it doesn't seem like FX is offered to Shaw customers yet, which sucks

I'm pretty sure Bell and/or Telus offers them though

Cat--Smasher
01-05-2012, 07:34 AM
Man I'm with Shaw out west as well, and as far as I can see at this point, I am not able to get those channels. I've been trying to figure out how to order them, but it doesn't seem like FX is offered to Shaw customers yet, which sucks

I'm pretty sure Bell and/or Telus offers them though

That is what I thought, sucks though, with the lil lady still a student we get a good deal from Shaw... 90$ per month for both cable and internet (60gb per month download cap)... But with no FX or Fuel I might have to consider switching. Watched the first episode of the new UFC new show on FX today on the net a day late, show was good, Chael's Corner was a disappointment.

cnlclink
01-05-2012, 03:21 PM
I have Shaw in Ontario, I know it's the same company but I don't get FX either. It may be worth paying for the channel on it's own if it's even available from Shaw. It's only a couple bucks a month.