PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Nash and Ultimate Warrior want MMA fight with 100k side bet

Cat--Smasher
01-07-2012, 05:40 PM
Kevin Nash and Ultimate Warrior want MMA fight with 100k side bet

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1536430449112&id=747126ca4bf072b8f7b435145fdf07b7&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.wrestlingvalley.org%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2010%2f01%2fUltimate-Warror.jpg

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
Merry Christmas,and happy holidays

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
Happy New Year. It's always nice to start the new year with a blank canvas.

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
Never realized I had a problem with Jim (Warrior). Seemed to get along fine in Scottsdale. Come on my clown, turn that frown upside down.

@UltimateWarrior:
A true warrior never turns down a challenge. Put up a 100K. I'll do the same. 3 rounds. mma rules. winner take all.

SunnyBhamra Sunny Bhamra
id pay to see this!!! no disrespect but i think @ultimatewarrior can beat you, remember hes from "parts unknown" hahahahah

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
Yeah and I'm from Detroit.

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
I'm talking shoot, not sports entertainment. Jim Hellwig needs to put up or shut the f--- up. Day before Mania in Miami area.

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
Warrior will have to pass all hiv and hep a b and c tests. I'll do the same.

romeo2712 W.Abercrombie
well s---Kevin lets make it interesting KEVIN NASH VS ULTIMATE WARRIOR straight shoot no entertainment

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
yeah. i said that in English earlier.

DavidHerro DavidHerro
I would be more than happy to help book this.

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
Make it happen Dave. I'm not bullshitting!

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
I'm tired of this guy talking s--- about the boys & me. When they stop it or you tap, i'll quit, or you can apologize like the c--- you are.

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
You should watch your mouth,You know your a b---- .You want nothing to do with me.You ran out of your gym to avoid me.

@RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
You want to go p---- name the place and time. If not shut your d--- sucker and forget my name. B---- make me 100k richer'

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
I knew i would get no response because i know Jim Helwig, in the future when my name comes up pass Jim, puss

RealKevinNash Kevin Nash
Helwig goes Dr. evil on me. What does he want, 1 billion dollars? How about this Jim, you pick the time and place for free and fun.

Kevin Nash and Ultimate Warrior want MMA fight with 100k side bet - MMA News (http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/376055/Kevin-Nash-and-Ultimate-Warrior-want-MMA-fight-with-100k-side-bet/)

* I wonder if that Zana kid who used to post is still lurking around here, if so I am sure he blew a load in his pants to this news.

deeznizzies
01-07-2012, 06:45 PM
they need to make this shit happen!!

MMAtt
01-07-2012, 08:46 PM
Big Sexy takes this one via big boot, kevin nash is the fucking man

dbader08
01-07-2012, 08:55 PM
Nash should just break into his house, get into his pantry and start eating his Doritos and see if Warrior does shit about it.

KevoOnTheRadio
01-07-2012, 08:59 PM
Nash should just break into his house, get into his pantry and start eating his Doritos and see if Warrior does shit about it.

Haha I'd kill a mother fucker for eating my doritos.

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHA Grandma's Boy, just got that!

MMAtt
01-07-2012, 09:00 PM

Only if he eats my blue doritos, the red doritos are meant to keep people away from my blue ones

Leucoethiops
01-07-2012, 09:01 PM
Regardless of who wins, the outcome would be changed to a 'No Contest', after both guys fail their post-fight roid test.

dbader08
01-07-2012, 09:03 PM

lol yup, I actually forgot what movie it was from.

Trodden
01-07-2012, 09:54 PM
so is this the first ultimate warrior, or the 30th one?

MIZjitsZOU
01-07-2012, 10:08 PM
I would watch this in a heart beat. I feel bad saying that, but it would be the truth. I would love to see the utlimate warrior run to the ring like when I was a kid, except he might need a walker.

dbader08
01-08-2012, 02:25 AM
Why is this in noobjack?

K1NG P3NN
01-11-2012, 06:51 PM
Ultimate Warrior via Press Slam followed by a body splash.