PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: Dana White Won’t Close 145 Pound Strikeforce Women’s Division

disposableassassin
01-10-2012, 02:28 PM
Dana White was rumored to be considering closing the 145 pound women’s Strikeforce division after Cris Cyborg recently failed her drug test, but has had a change of heart. Due to fan interest and the fact that he believes all fighters deserve second chances, the women’s division will remain open.

Commenting on what went wrong, Cyborg recently stated, “While I was preparing myself for my last fight I was having a difficult time cutting weight and used a dietary supplement that I was assured was safe and not prohibited from use in sports competition. It was never my intention to obtain an unfair advantage over Hiroko, mislead Strikeforce, the Commission or my fans. I train harder than any fighter in MMA and do not need drugs to win in the cage, and I have proven this time and time again!”
Rumor: Dana White Won (http://network.yardbarker.com/mma/article_external/rumor_dana_white_wont_close_145_pound_strikeforce_ womens_division/9242065?linksrc=mb_right_col)

i just dont know who is left at 145. i guess all the girls that cyborg fought can fight for the belt but she will just go right back to crushing them when she returns.