PDA

View Full Version : Mike Swick

IceCold48
01-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Where the hell is he? he hasnt fought in 2 years(feb 6, 2010) and he didnt get released as far as i know is he severely injured or retire?

i remember he tweeted like in the first half of last year that he'd be back for the summer and that never happened.

KevoOnTheRadio
01-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Injuries man. He was supposed to fight this Saturday at the Rio event, but he pulled out shortly after it was announced due to a knee (?) injury. Poor guy, hope he comes back soon. Should be at MW instead of WW

mma #1 fan
01-11-2012, 10:14 PM
he has something wrong with his gut and acid i'm to STUPID to spell what it is but yeah he hasby far the worse luck in the ufc

disposableassassin
01-11-2012, 10:17 PM
he has something wrong with his gut and acid i'm to STUPID to spell what it is but yeah he hasby far the worse luck in the ufc

i remember he had an operation for that and it seemed like it was under control.

rabidsponge
01-12-2012, 02:08 AM
i remember he had an operation for that and it seemed like it was under control.

yes thats right, wa affecting his breathing i believe..but like kevo said, he was scheduled to fight but got injured just after it was announced. still in thailand i believe opening up a gym with roger huerta

LefthookStcrook
01-12-2012, 03:03 AM
yes thats right, wa affecting his breathing i believe..but like kevo said, he was scheduled to fight but got injured just after it was announced. still in thailand i believe opening up a gym with roger huerta

Thats the last thing I heard.

lwbrewer
01-12-2012, 04:55 AM
I always like Mike and enjoyed watching his fights. Now though I don't think he'll ever be much more than a gate to middle keeper