01-15-2012, 03:43 AM
So why is Sakara an inmate?

:laughing4: Love RH

Pasha K
01-15-2012, 03:45 AM
Don't mess with RH lol

Ramma
01-15-2012, 03:47 AM
He had points still on him from previous infractions. The latest one he got put him over the limit and into inmate status.

LefthookStcrook
01-15-2012, 03:48 AM
I'll say it right now. I know absolutly nothing in regards to Sakara. BUT Ive always found that RH had a "My way or the highway" type attitude. Just being honest.

IceCold48
01-15-2012, 04:17 AM
goddamnit the board literally sucks when sakara isnt here. especially when roaddawg is.

beardown98
01-15-2012, 04:42 AM
goddamnit the board literally sucks when sakara is here., and especially when roaddawg is.

Fixed

I kid i kid but not really

MMAtt
01-15-2012, 06:06 AM
Uh oh RH said the first to start this thread wouldbe with SE in his cybercell

Supe
01-15-2012, 06:15 AM
Uh oh RH said the first to start this thread wouldbe with SE in his cybercell

Shhhhhhhh

rivethead
01-15-2012, 06:22 AM
I'll say it right now. I know absolutly nothing in regards to Sakara. BUT Ive always found that RH had a "My way or the highway" type attitude. Just being honest.

Yeah, I'm a total asshole for giving him 2 points for changing titles when he's been told not to for two reasons--one, because people repost the same one when they don't see it in the general forum, and two because it actually opens the site to litigation from the source. And of all the sites to change the title of his repop, he chose to change the title from the one site that has whined at us through lawyers in the past.

He caught 2 points from me, total. You're allowed 10 before you become an inmate. Totally my way or the hiway, jackass.

rh

Fedorlei Gomipierre
01-15-2012, 07:08 AM
Sakara adds alot to the boards.

Leucoethiops
01-15-2012, 07:12 AM
Never heard of him.

Trodden
01-15-2012, 09:08 AM
he's that guy that tries to be as cool as Cat-Smasher

jk

JPeezy
01-16-2012, 07:27 PM
he's that guy that tries to be as cool as Cat-Smasher

jk

Maybe a little off topic here, but are those the only two guys allowed to start threads in the main forum?

Trodden
01-16-2012, 07:50 PM
yes

come to the realization of our inferiority

MIZjitsZOU
01-16-2012, 07:58 PM
yes

come to the realization of our inferiority

Trodden your av is so bad ass. Did you do that on Tumblr? I signed up for that but don't really get what good it does me. I understand it gives me a url for images, but don't understand what good it does me past that.

Trodden
01-16-2012, 08:06 PM
the av I uploaded from the PC

it was just under size

Tumblr has two advantages over almost all other sites

Tumblr has the 10 mb size limit

and two, doesn't delete the images when the 'views' skyrocket

when members or guests view your posts, that counts as a view

photobucket and some others delete images with a sudden huge boost in 'views'

thats why sometimes they get deleted, but the link is on the sig, or whatever.

Tumblr is free, and gets rid of some problems other places have

Cat--Smasher
01-16-2012, 08:06 PM
Maybe a little off topic here, but are those the only two guys allowed to start threads in the main forum?

Hell no buddy. Anyone can start threads. The more participation the better the forum is. Kinda sweet to have a forum that is almost always right up to date with all mma news.

I just have to much time on my hands at work and post way to much threads on here.

SWIFTboy
01-17-2012, 04:17 PM
goddamnit the board literally sucks when sakara isnt here. especially when roaddawg is.

UNINTENTIONALLY HILARIOUS POST OF THE DECADE!!!!!

Are you sure you know what literally means?

Oh man that just made my day.

SickNasty
01-17-2012, 05:07 PM
Don't think of it as being and "inmate", think of it as a time for personal reflection...

TBEAR
01-17-2012, 05:21 PM
we see you in there :inmate:

initial_zen
01-17-2012, 06:40 PM
Fixed

I kid i kid but not really

Lol that was a good one.

And is it just me, or does it seem like a lot of newer guys try to suck up to sakara and cat smasher a lot?

Cat--Smasher
01-17-2012, 06:45 PM
Lol that was a good one.

And is it just me, or does it seem like a lot of newer guys try to suck up to sakara and cat smasher a lot?

They dont need to suck up to me> I am not a dick to anyone on here and try to help the new posters out as I appreciate their input.

Shit mang, lots of people come at me on here... Hell I am a Leben fan, you dont think I take a lot of shit from that alone lol.

On the topic of new guys, hell I have only been posting on this board for what... 10 months now. If I already have guys trying to suck up to me and I have not even been around a year, I think I should be proud of that haha.

TBEAR
01-17-2012, 06:47 PM
Lol that was a good one.

Not just you. There is a lot of Sakara nuthuggers on here.

I also think it is really funny how people blame the mods, if he broke the rules he has been here long enough to know them....so it is his fault not the Mods!

Supe
01-17-2012, 07:00 PM
Not just you. There is a lot of Sakara nuthuggers on here.

I also think it is really funny how people blame the mods, if he broke the rules he has been here long enough to know them....so it is his fault not the Mods!

How does he have the power to change titles? Isnt that a mod-only power?

KevoOnTheRadio
01-17-2012, 07:03 PM

He changes the title from the original article when he posts the the thread is my guess.

TBEAR
01-17-2012, 07:04 PM

Before you hit the Post thread button you can change the title. Like RH said earlier, though, there are legal issues that come into play (copyright laws etc) So we are not allowed to change titles. As far as I know, the mods only change titles to CORRECT them when someones else mess it up. Make sence?

IceCold48
01-17-2012, 07:06 PM
Lol that was a good one.

im not hugging sakaras nuts. we've actually fought multiple times. i just find it boring without him and cat smasher is relatively new i dont know why anyone would wanna suck up to him.

rivethead
01-17-2012, 07:13 PM

It's not changing the title once it's posted. You're right,that's something only mods or admin can do.

The expectation is that if you pull a story from MMAmania that is titled "Georges St. Pierre pulling for Nick Diaz to beat Carlos Condit" that you don't change the title to "GSP is ducking Condit." If you do, two things happen: someone else who reads the piece on the original site might want to repop it on the 'news, so they scan the titles in the general forum, don't see it, and repop it with the original title. Sure, it's lazy, but it happens quite a lot. Then mods have to go back and merge the threads.

More importantly, it leaves the parent site open to litigation from the site that originally produced the work. And while most sites aren't pathetic enough to actually get their artistic panties cyber-bunched, Sakara actually picked the one site on the interweb who has whined at us through lawyers in the past.

When you consider that I'd warned him at least once about not changing titles [and broke it down with simple explanations as to why not] and he still did it with a particularly inflammatory misquote--one that had potential to open us to litigation from the host site and Anthony Johnson, I could have been more harsh instead of just giving him 2 points for a minor infraction.

The inflammatory misquote is an issue in that it can alter the perception from the initial author's intent. There is some leeway in posting several articles together and giving them a generic label, or simply saying "new Georges Interview" or something like that. It's a gray area, but it's safer than crediting a fighter or an author with something they never said.

I understand that his intention is always to generate traffic and controversy equates to interest and interest = hits. That's a nice intention. But it doesn't excuse the fact that he did exactly what he was explicitly told not to, and simultaneously involved the most-likely-to-punkass site on the web when he did it.

rh

Trodden
01-17-2012, 07:20 PM
how long is he out?

IceCold48
01-17-2012, 07:32 PM
how long is he out?

he's already unbanned just not posting. he probably had a 3 day sentence thats what i got a few months ago.

KevoOnTheRadio
01-17-2012, 07:47 PM
I've never been suspended or even warned for any thing on here. I'm such a nerd.

Sakara=Excitement
01-17-2012, 07:47 PM
Awe guys, you love me....YOU REALLY LOVE ME!

Cat--Smasher
01-17-2012, 08:00 PM

....and there goes the neighborhood.

Welcome back buddy.

Sakara=Excitement
01-17-2012, 08:08 PM
....and there goes the neighborhood.

Welcome back buddy.

Someone's gotta keep this shit entertaining around here.

rivethead
01-17-2012, 08:22 PM
how long is he out?

forever, because it's my way or the highway, baby...

wait, what were we talking about again?

rh

m1ckeykn0x
01-17-2012, 08:44 PM
I've never been suspended or even warned for any thing on here. I'm such a nerd.

Well, Mr. Goody Two-shoes... all of us weren't born perfect! :)

Welcome back, man, I have a fresh plate of fried chicken and cornbread for you! Now get back to work.

rh

Beware of rivethead, the warden of this hole.

IceCold48
01-17-2012, 08:44 PM

im gonna flag all your posts until you get a warning for something.

Trodden
01-17-2012, 08:45 PM

wait, what were we talking about again?

rh

anal I guess

Sakara=Excitement
01-17-2012, 10:03 PM
Anal? Sign me up. Wait where am I?

Trodden
01-17-2012, 10:07 PM
Anal? Sign me up. Wait where am I?

thats it

flagged!!!!!

jk

initial_zen
01-17-2012, 10:57 PM
im not hugging sakaras nuts. we've actually fought multiple times. i just find it boring without him and cat smasher is relatively new i dont know why anyone would wanna suck up to him.

I'm not talking about you bruh.

SWIFTboy
01-17-2012, 10:58 PM

Well, somebody said earlier in the thread that you were the only thing that was preventing them from getting sucked by roaddawg, so I'd say you're way more than just a source of entertainment for some!

Cat--Smasher
01-17-2012, 11:04 PM

Dance monkey dance :animal2:

:grinsmile1:

Trodden
01-17-2012, 11:19 PM
Dance monkey dance :animal2:

:grinsmile1:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5083/5222369877_356648af68_o.gif

CRisCO
01-17-2012, 11:26 PM
I got a major like 2 years ago.

Sakara=Excitement
01-18-2012, 12:56 AM

True story?

Cat--Smasher
01-22-2012, 09:19 PM
Does anyone know what happened to Rampage?

He was a solid poster who I have not seen on here in months?

m1ckeykn0x
01-22-2012, 09:27 PM

?

He said he was going to take time off the forum after Rampage lost to Jon Jones.

I think he killed himself.

:shot:

beardown98
01-23-2012, 04:29 AM
?

He said he was going to take time off the forum after Rampage lost to Jon Jones.

I think he killed himself.

:shot:

Probably. he should of been on a suicide Watch after that loss.

I felt bad for the guy a little. Then I remembered when rampage punched wand a few More times as the ref was trying to pull him away. So I say fuck em

disposableassassin
01-23-2012, 05:42 AM
whatever happened to snakebite? dude seemed to intentionally try to piss everyone off. hell wasnt even posting when he was around and he had me screaming at my monitor on more than one occassion

Trodden
01-23-2012, 09:12 AM

Rampage9712 owed me a week av bet from Cro Cop/Nelson

he never came back after that event

never got to give him his Av

dunno what happened

rivethead
01-23-2012, 06:40 PM

dunno what happened

When and if he comes back, he still owes you the av.

rh

Hawkeye
01-23-2012, 08:34 PM
Well, Mr. Goody Two-shoes... all of us weren't born perfect! :)

Welcome back, man, I have a fresh plate of fried chicken and cornbread for you! Now get back to work.

Beware of rivethead, the warden of this hole.

They serve cornbread in Solitary????

all i get is kicked in the nuts at mealtime!!

H.

Trodden
01-23-2012, 08:46 PM
They serve cornbread in Solitary????

all i get is kicked in the nuts at mealtime!!

H.

http://0.tqn.com/d/movies/1/0/8/t/N/letsgotoprisonpubc.jpg

http://troll.me/images/lets-go-to-prison/would-u-like-some-merlot-i-made-it-in-the-toilet.jpg

KevoOnTheRadio
01-23-2012, 08:51 PM
http://0.tqn.com/d/movies/1/0/8/t/N/letsgotoprisonpubc.jpg

http://troll.me/images/lets-go-to-prison/would-u-like-some-merlot-i-made-it-in-the-toilet.jpg

Prepare to be woo-ed, by the master.

Trodden
01-23-2012, 08:57 PM
give me back my eating utensil

IceCold48
01-23-2012, 11:39 PM

dunno what happened

i won a sig bet w him when frankie beat bj then he disappeared came back and never honored when i brought it up during the chael fan thing everyone ignored it because they just wanted to ban chael.

SimpleJack
01-24-2012, 02:44 AM
i won a sig bet w him when frankie beat bj then he disappeared came back and never honored when i brought it up during the chael fan thing everyone ignored it because they just wanted to ban chael.

THAT MOTHERFUCKER.......I say we burn his house down and let Billy Cundiff practice field goals on his dog.