PDA

View Full Version : AO vs Pat HD Barry

cnlclink
01-22-2012, 09:52 PM
I can only imagine this potential match for a short time otherwise I drool too much. Do you think this would be a good standup battle or what! MMA or K1 I don't care really, both have knockout power, excellent kicks.

Who wins?

Is this a fight that could happen ever?

I have AO winning it but I would be pulling for Barry!

Darn...can't seem to make a poll.

Leucoethiops
01-22-2012, 10:00 PM
I think Overeem takes it in either venue. Barry's power is not to be underestimated, but Overeem keeps his hands up and doesn't open himself up to a lot of risk.

I could see Overeem working him from the outside until Barry was rocked, then ending it in the clinch with some savage knees.

beardown98
01-22-2012, 10:02 PM
K1 or MMA reem takes it he as a better resume in both styles of fighting.

I like Barry but he gets shut off by the reem in viscious fashion

Pat is good AO is great

Punk Ass
01-22-2012, 10:09 PM
I can only imagine this potential match for a short time otherwise I drool too much. Do you think this would be a good standup battle or what! MMA or K1 I don't care really, both have knockout power, excellent kicks.

Who wins?

Is this a fight that could happen ever?

I have AO winning it but I would be pulling for Barry!

Darn...can't seem to make a poll.Barry has problems with a current CroCop and Kongo. Not to mention he's a blown up LHW. It wouldnt even be a contest. Overeem destroys him in the first round. Would be fun to watch though.

Pasha K
01-22-2012, 10:28 PM
Overeem wins by KO.
Would be a nice fight though.

TheDoucheyWun
01-22-2012, 10:35 PM
I would be pulling for Barry but dont see it ending well for him.

Barry vs Kharitonov is a fight I really wanna see and dont know who'd win

Xtremo
01-22-2012, 11:25 PM
One word, KNEES...

Overeem towers over Pat as he is 6'4-6'5 and Barry is only 5'10. Don't mean Barry can't catch Overeem, but it probably won't happen. Clinch and Knees in route to a tko.

Rise
01-24-2012, 05:21 AM
Barry has problems with a current CroCop and Kongo. Not to mention he's a blown up LHW. It wouldnt even be a contest. Overeem destroys him in the first round. Would be fun to watch though.

Overeem wins in either venue..

Barry was managing just fine with Cro-Crop had he not broken a hand and foot in the match (both early) he probably wins that match even with the idolization and respect he was giving Mirko during the match. Barry with a killer instinct probably finishes the match early. Also had he not been sloppy he beats Kongo

HillbillyDeluxe
01-27-2012, 11:26 PM
No. Just no.

Why do you want to see that happen to Pat Barry? What did he ever do to you?

Y2JUBAE
08-16-2012, 08:43 PM
Reem would just hurt him.