PDA

View Full Version : chael sonnen goes off on mma media oulet

rabidsponge
01-25-2012, 08:02 PM
Chael Sonnen Goes Off on MMA Media Outlet (http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/01/25/chael-sonnen-goes-off-on-mma-media-outlet/)

anyone know what specifically chael is talking about in relation to kenny??

m1ckeykn0x
01-26-2012, 01:47 AM
Good interview. Love him or hate him, he is a funny guy.

Can't wait to watch him wipe the floor with Bisping.

Goremire
01-26-2012, 05:29 AM
So...does Chael not like Kenny Rice or something?

SimpleJack
01-26-2012, 06:06 AM
So...does Chael not like Kenny Rice or something?

Lol.....you think?

He spent 35 seconds calling Rice a liar....then he said,
"I'm not even getting started on the guy."
Lol

"I've never had a drink of alcohol but I went to the University of Oregon."
Yeah but you have had Dianabol, Anadrol, Clenbuterol, Stanozolol, etc.......

I happen to like Inside MMA and Kenny Rice. The show isn't great and probably not even good but for some reason I watch it and enjoy it. I really liked when Kenny backed Mitrione down about bringing Tito's family into his manufactured beef.

rabidsponge
01-26-2012, 12:11 PM
I happen to like Inside MMA and Kenny Rice. The show isn't great and probably not even good but for some reason I watch it and enjoy it. I really liked when Kenny backed Mitrione down about bringing Tito's family into his manufactured beef.

Agreed

Goremire
01-26-2012, 03:05 PM
Lol.....you think?

Lol

I watched the video prior to posting. Turns out I'm not as good as conveying irony on the interweb as I thought I was :(

mma #1 fan
01-26-2012, 03:55 PM
Lol.....you think?

Lol

Yeah but you have had Dianabol, Anadrol, Clenbuterol, Stanozolol, etc.......

Now that's a bit unfair man he's got one nut and was proven to have told every one he was on his meds. They are not drugs they are meds.

Kenny do miss quote things or state facths that just are not true.

dbader08
01-26-2012, 05:56 PM
I don't believe inside mma is that bad of a show. You got the handy man bas, and rice is your typical commentator. It's kind of up to the guests to make the show more entertaining, and alot of the time they don't deliver... that or they pretty much just say what all of us hardcore fans already know.

Chute_Boxe44
01-27-2012, 12:59 AM
I don't believe inside mma is that bad of a show. You got the handy man bas, and rice is your typical commentator. It's kind of up to the guests to make the show more entertaining, and alot of the time they don't deliver... that or they pretty much just say what all of us hardcore fans already know.

To true

I'm sorry but if it wasn't for Bas, the show would get just as much recognition as any other