PDA

View Full Version : GSP says he would give up his title to fight Nick Diaz

Cat--Smasher
02-08-2012, 03:41 PM
GSP says he would give up his title to fight Nick Diaz

However, last night UFC Tonight host Florian said that after 143, GSP told him he wants to fight Diaz so badly that he would be willing to give up his title.

However, later last night news broke that a rematch between Diaz and Condit is in the works, so once again GSP will sit and hope that Diaz, who he 'ates (professionally) comes out on top. But even if Condit wins again, there is a chance that GSP's first fight back is not for the title, but simple because he (professionally) 'ates Nick Diaz so badly.
GSP says he would give up his title to fight Nick Diaz - MMA News (http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/383608/GSP-says-he-would-give-up-his-title-to-fight-Nick-Diaz/)

*the source keeps looping you back to the mmaunderground page w/ no proper source, so I noobjacked it.

Chillzone
02-08-2012, 03:56 PM
I'm pretty tired of GSP saying how badly he wants Diaz to win so that he can fight him. So basically for anybody to get a fight with GSP all you have to do is to call him names, say he's scared, and yell "WHERE YOU AT GEORGE?!?". I think both Dana White and GSP are doing a major disservice to Carlos Condit, the INTERIM UFC WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION to make money and it's total garbage. I say perfectly fine if GSP wants to fight Nick Diaz in a non title fight. If in fact GSP loses, they need to have Condit come into the cage for Buffer to announce him as "OFFICIALLY THE UFC WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!"