PDA

View Full Version : Klitschko vs Chisora (and a post fight brawl)

Pasha K
02-19-2012, 08:18 AM
So Vitali Klitschko defeated Chisora by unanimous desicion in a somewhat lackluster fight.

Chisora was pressuring the whole time but it was Vitali who landed the best shots.

However the really interesting things began after the fight.
Few minutes after the fight Vitali and Chisora exchanged words and Vladimir was also kinda chasing Chisora.

However the really "great" thing happened at the post fight press conference, when David Haye made an appearence and began a war of words with Chisora.
After few minutes of verbal exchange they began a fight and the manager of Haye ended with a cut on his face.
While Chisora and Haye were fighting Vitali was simply laughing.
Both of them have lost to the Klistchko brothers, Haye lost to Wladimir las summer and Chisora lost to Vitali today.

Here you have the video of the brawl

Dereck Chisora brawls with David Haye at Klitschko vs Chisora post-fight press conference - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWQs8nMsZNg)

Cat--Smasher
02-19-2012, 07:31 PM
Jesus man, that got a bit hairy... Chisora screaming he is going to shoot Haye because he "glassed"/bottled Chisora in the brawl haha

Leucoethiops
02-19-2012, 07:39 PM
Watched the fight, Chisora pressed the whole fight but didn't really offer Vitali anything... Fight was pretty boring. Didn't watch the post fight presser though.

That presser was more exciting.

Pasha K
02-19-2012, 10:18 PM
In two weeks Wladimir Klitschko will fight a french guy, hopefully the bout will be better.
I personally think Wladimir is a more exciting fighter than Vitali despite that they basically have the same style.
At least I liked Wladimir vs Haye

FCK
02-20-2012, 03:17 PM
Both fights Chisora and David Haye are facing possible life time bans by the British Boxing Board of Control :(

BBC Sport - Dereck Chisora & David Haye could face lifetime boxing bans (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/17088619)

MIZjitsZOU
02-20-2012, 03:39 PM
Is "Glassing" a shooting offense?

Cat--Smasher
02-20-2012, 07:37 PM
Both fights Chisora and David Haye are facing possible life time bans by the British Boxing Board of Control :(

BBC Sport - Dereck Chisora & David Haye could face lifetime boxing bans (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/17088619)

Both men have also since been arrested.

Is "Glassing" a shooting offense?

No, I think he means hit him with a bottle or glass.

FCK
02-20-2012, 07:49 PM
I was about to say "It'd be interesting if Haye decided to take to MMA as he's still relatively young"

Until I saw this photo in this article

Dereck Chisora brawls with David Haye: Thugs face life ban | The Sun |Sport|Boxing (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/boxing/4139852/Dereck-Chisora-brawls-with-David-Haye-Thugs-face-life-ban.html)

Pretty damming evidence Haye defintely bottled Chisora, as you can see what's left of the bottle still in Davids clenched fist. Although it doesn't look like the bottle actually impacted on Chisora's face, it was a stupid thing to hold onto that bottle, and a stupid thing to do through and through.

MIZjitsZOU
02-20-2012, 10:06 PM
No, I think he means hit him with a bottle or glass.

Sorry I was being sarcastic. Chisora keeps saying how he is going to shoot him for "glassing" him. I was just wondering if you should be able to shoot someone for attempting to smash a bottle on your head. I saw a lot of crazy things in my past life at bars, but I never saw someone get a beer bottle smashed over their head. Always wanted to though.

Cat--Smasher
02-20-2012, 10:14 PM
Sorry I was being sarcastic. Chisora keeps saying how he is going to shoot him for "glassing" him. I was just wondering if you should be able to shoot someone for attempting to smash a bottle on your head. I saw a lot of crazy things in my past life at bars, but I never saw someone get a beer bottle smashed over their head. Always wanted to though.

Damn internet sarcasm, always being misinterpreted.

Really never?

Well, I grew up in northern BC which can be pretty skid-ly...

Anyways, in high school, at a house party, two guys were wrestling and it got too serious. One thing lead to the other and kid smashed an Old English 40oz bottle over buddies head.. Buddy actually took it like a champ and fucked the kid up.

FCK
02-20-2012, 10:15 PM

Strangely enough, that was David Hayes argument for running back to Blighty after the fight before police caught up with him; Chisora saying he was gonna shoot him.

Meh seeing somebody getting bottled/glassed isn't that fun. Bottles tend to shatter pretty well so there is no doubt some collateral damage when a bird gets some glass in her eyes or gets a tiny cut (lots of screams and a huge fuss about it) then a further fight breaks out mostly caused by there boyfriends. Glassing tends to cause massive cuts that bleed all over the place. Its strangely cliched.

The worse thing of all is when glass gets in your pint or you spill your drink in fight errupting.