PDA

View Full Version : OH: Jason Miller Dreams About Ronda Rousey

Sakara=Excitement
03-05-2012, 01:54 PM
OH: Jason Miller Dreams About Ronda Rousey - Gals Guide To MMA (http://www.galsguidetomma.com/2012/3/5/2846554/oh-jason-miller-dreams-about-ronda-rousey)

In news of fun and saucy Twitter cuteness, Jason Miller tweeted today about having a dream about Ronda Rousey last night:

Jason Mayhem Miller
✔@mayhemmiller
Last night I had a dream I slept with Rhonda Rousey, and now my elbow is dislocated.
5 Mar 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite

While Mayhem offered no additional details on what else was happening in his dream, when asked by a Twitter fan if it was worth suffering said dislocation, he replied:

insert catchy name @magpieperkins 5 Mar 12
@mayhemmiller was it worth it?

Jason Mayhem Miller
✔@mayhemmiller
it was totally worth it @magpieperkins

Upon seeing Miller's tweet Rousey posted a reply of her own:

Jason Mayhem Miller
✔@mayhemmiller 5 Mar 12
Last night I had a dream I slept with Rhonda Rousey, and now my elbow is dislocated.

Ronda Rousey
✔@RondaRousey
@mayhemmiller that wasn't a dream, i just put you to sleep first =P

This prompted Miller to respond:

Ronda Rousey

@RondaRousey 5 Mar 12
@mayhemmiller that wasn't a dream, i just put you to sleep first =P
Jason Mayhem Miller

@mayhemmiller
don't fricken tease me with that @RondaRousey! If we were about to hump I would've hit pads and grappled for 10 minutes so I dont gas out.

0mega1
03-05-2012, 02:00 PM
"don't fricken tease me with that @RondaRousey! If we were about to hump I would've hit pads and grappled for 10 minutes so I dont gas out"

LOL! Thats pretty funny right there...

P.S. I never thought Ronda was all that good looking but I was getting a semi-love-one watching her fight. She was looking damn good, and im not talking about her fighting skills either :grinsmile1:. Those short shorts Mmmmmm :lovesmilie11:

CtGreat
03-05-2012, 02:22 PM
Haha gotta love Miller

mma #1 fan
03-05-2012, 02:28 PM
"don't fricken tease me with that @RondaRousey! If we were about to hump I would've hit pads and grappled for 10 minutes so I dont gas out"

LOL! Thats pretty funny right there...

P.S. I never thought Ronda was all that good looking but I was getting a semi-love-one watching her fight. She was looking damn good, and im not talking about her fighting skills either :grinsmile1:. Those short shorts Mmmmmm :lovesmilie11:

her ass was outstanding

Mac
03-05-2012, 02:34 PM
Miller is the man.

m1ckeykn0x
03-05-2012, 11:32 PM
May-hem!