PDA

View Full Version : Brock back to WWE

RonPaulForPeace
04-03-2012, 06:17 AM
Think ufc allowed this or will they go after him?? Anyway i called this before he fought the reem

Xtremo
04-03-2012, 06:22 AM
yea it was great!

xdevilhawk138x
04-03-2012, 06:33 AM
I only watch because of CM Punk and the return of The Rock now I got 3 reasons now Here comes the pain

GL Jeff
04-03-2012, 06:35 AM
F-5!!!!!!!!

Bearded Big Country
04-03-2012, 06:40 AM
Anyone have a clip or gif? I dont watch wrestling but I wouldnt mind seeing Brock

Sick_Lunatic
04-03-2012, 06:40 AM
Brock is back. Awesome raw and F5. So back into watching wrestling right meow

mmawolverine
04-03-2012, 06:51 AM
well im glad to have brock back, but its obvious he hasnt been training anything and he just recently got the call he looks soft and pale...
for brock not an average guy, would have liked to hear him talk alittle before the f5 but oh well atleast he freshened up raw, funny how cena kept nuthugging on rock only to have brock come out instead, i wouldnt mind a three way wrestling match that is.

hass
04-03-2012, 06:58 AM
Whoa..Brock looked really out of shape. Didn't move well at all either. Never minded the guy but had to point that out there. Hope he can get it back, without his huge look and athleticism, this will be a bust.

Umbras
04-03-2012, 07:42 AM
Last I heard Brock was no longer under contract to Zuffa, Dana let him go as WWE is not even considered a threat.

Fedorlei Gomipierre
04-03-2012, 07:59 AM
Brock Lesnar might as well have just won the lottery, because he is gonna get PAID(as if he wasn't already)....

carbondioxide830
04-03-2012, 08:00 AM
dana is more than happy for brock he says. and raw tonight was fucking awesome (even tho i'm a cena fan lol).

The Donosaur
04-03-2012, 08:00 AM
I like brock. He has accomplished alot in his life. The man is like a big scary forrest gump.

Sakara=Excitement
04-03-2012, 09:05 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qgsZ4fOxJRM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Xtremo
04-03-2012, 10:03 AM
You know whats funny? That Brock brought tons of wrestling fans into MMA and now he might just bring some mma fans into wrestling at least to give it a try LOLOLOL

Sniggles
04-03-2012, 11:51 AM
I haven't watched wrastlin' since I was 15. I used to go to PPVs whenever they were in town. I did the powerbombs and flying elbows to my friends when I was 8.

Was invited to watch Wrestlemania but I decided to drink/eat by the ocean from a randomly selected restaurant. Sporadic activities far outweigh scripted theater for me now. I suppose I outgrew the male soap opera that is the WWE.

I wish Brock success if he is truly doing what makes him happy, yet I don't doubt that he whoring himself for the money

http://twitter.com/#!/the_ironsheik is far more entertaining than anything the WWE shows now.

Jose Canseco ‏ @JoseCanseco Open
@shaq is hiding now after saying he was going to beat me up with frosted flake power mar. 16th he wont respond .i need help please tweet him
The Iron Sheik ‏ @the_ironsheik Close
@JoseCanseco @shaq Jose you are worst mexican on the world. you fuck taco dick and smell like dog shit you deserve worst mexican disease

Pasha K
04-03-2012, 11:56 AM
I haven't watch wrastlin since I was 15.

And how old are you now? 16? lol jk

Sniggles
04-03-2012, 12:02 PM
And how old are you now? 16? lol jk

Ask your mom. loljk

disposableassassin
04-03-2012, 02:14 PM
i must say i found it enjoyable and i will be watching again. i was at one time the biggest damn pro wrestling fan and i am glad to see a few angles i can watch again

MIZjitsZOU
04-03-2012, 03:24 PM
I didn't get to see it b/c of the basketball championship and I forgot to tape it. A) what channel is wrestling on? B) what happened?

I used to watch wrestling and might now give it a try again. Maybe.

JPeezy
04-03-2012, 03:32 PM
You know how some of you guys couldn't take Brock seriously in MMA because he came from WWE. I am finding myself just the opposite. I watched last night and couldn't take Brock seriously in WWE because all I could envision in my head was Brock running backwards and going into a shell after being pounded by Overeem/Velasquez/Carwin.

I was just sitting there thinking, all you gotta do Cena is throw a few punches and this guy is done.

MIZjitsZOU
04-03-2012, 03:58 PM
You know how some of you guys couldn't take Brock seriously in MMA because he came from WWE. I am finding myself just the opposite. I watched last night and couldn't take Brock seriously in WWE because all I could envision in my head was Brock running backwards and going into a shell after being pounded by Overeem/Velasquez/Carwin.

I was just sitting there thinking, all you gotta do Cena is throw a few punches and this guy is done.

lol, that is definitely a perspective I didn't think of. good one!

Lesnar_FTW
04-03-2012, 06:07 PM
I'm happy to see Brock in either MMA or WWE and I was worried that we may never see him again and he'd just live out his life on his farm after he retired. Thankfully last night's RAW was good and I haven't seen an episode I've liked in a while and it wasn't all just because of Lesnar showing up even though that was awesome. I literally had goosebumps when Lesnar's music hit.

FedortheCan
04-03-2012, 06:28 PM
I will start watching WWE again when this fine piece of ass comes back:

TORRIEWILSON STRIPPING AND KISSING - YouTube (http://youtu.be/uDQ26AGAL2E)

Pasha K
04-03-2012, 08:07 PM
I didn't get to see it b/c of the basketball championship and I forgot to tape it. A) what channel is wrestling on? B) what happened?

A) I don't know

B) Cena was babbling some boring stuff and then Lesnar came in to the ring. He looked at Cena for few seconds and applied a F5 on him.
The crowd went nuts when they heard Lesnar's music.

Sakara=Excitement
04-03-2012, 08:16 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCzBf-jo84o

Not sure why but all of a sudden I can't embed a video of it. Theres the link

_DCdoctr_
04-03-2012, 08:20 PM
Brock Lesnar WWE Return 4/2/12 Raw F5 On John Cena FULL - YouTube (http://youtu.be/WepLkDh5C9M)

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WepLkDh5C9M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm not a fan, but had to look it up.

BP

0mega1
04-03-2012, 08:25 PM
I will start watching WWE again when this fine piece of ass comes back:

TORRIEWILSON STRIPPING AND KISSING - YouTube (http://youtu.be/uDQ26AGAL2E)

:lovesmilie11:

FedortheCan
04-03-2012, 08:32 PM
:lovesmilie11:

Hottest Diva of all time in my opinion. Just too bad that she left her husband for that douche bag A-rod.

The_Icon
04-03-2012, 08:45 PM
Personally I couldn't be happier to see Brock back where he belongs. I thoroughly enjoyed his UFC run but he is clearly better suited for WWE, especially when they will decrease his road time. I marked out hard when his music hit last night, now they just need Heyman to come back as his mouthpiece.

Y2JUBAE
04-03-2012, 08:47 PM
I never thought I would see Brock in the WWE again after his last match at Wrestlemania. That was one of the worst exits I've ever seen. I actually thought he was going to snap and jump the rails and start beating up fans lol.

Glad to see him back. Yea, he is a little out of shape... The F-5 was nice.

Sniggles
04-04-2012, 01:33 AM
I never thought I would see Brock in the WWE again after his last match at Wrestlemania. That was one of the worst exits I've ever seen. I actually thought he was going to snap and jump the rails and start beating up fans lol.

Glad to see him back. Yea, he is a little out of shape... The F-5 was nice.

Has to get back on those cycles before he takes his shirt off on-air. :confusedsmilie:

FedortheCan
04-04-2012, 01:57 AM
Anyone ever hear of what happened with Brock and his fued with the Undertaker? Or was that fake and all set up?

Xtremo
04-04-2012, 02:15 AM
Anyone ever hear of what happened with Brock and his fued with the Undertaker? Or was that fake and all set up?

If I remember correctly, Brock knew Taker would be there and win or lose, Brock was negotiating a possible return after the Velasquez fight. Taker's thing that night was to confront Brock and make it look legit. It worked out really good considering Ariel and his crew were there to capture the confrontation. And yea, it was all a work. I doubt they will use that moment now that he is back.