PDA

View Full Version : Brock Lesnar: 'The UFC's success was on my blood, sweat and tears'

Cat--Smasher
04-10-2012, 03:44 PM
Here's what Lesnar said on Monday Night RAW

"Proud? I'm proud of everything I do. Let me tell you a little story. Eight years ago I left this company. I was a WWE Champion. Took this company to heights it had never seen before. Left the company, went to the UFC and became UFC Heavyweight Champion of the world. Their success was on my blood, sweat and tears. Proud? Damn right I'm proud."
Brock Lesnar: 'The UFC's success was on my blood, sweat and tears' - MMAmania.com (http://www.mmamania.com/2012/4/10/2938636/brock-lesnar-ufc-wwe-raw-video-john-cena-success-blood-sweat-tears)

CRisCO
04-10-2012, 03:48 PM
Their success for the ppv's you where in sure.

lwbrewer
04-10-2012, 04:04 PM
without proper mamagement it wouldn't of went anywhere. Look at affliction and others. Ya oyu helped the progress Brock but you were just a tool too.

CtGreat
04-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Guys, this is nothing but him promoting himself at his new job. Dont take this too seriously

Malevolence
04-10-2012, 04:12 PM
^^ This ^^
Brock's just in heel mode for his promos.

Xtremo
04-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Even in heel persona, he does have a point. Obviously he didn't do it alone, but he did bring in a lot of interest in the sport with his antics and name recognition.

Y2JUBAE
04-16-2012, 12:15 PM
Even in heel persona, he does have a point. Obviously he didn't do it alone, but he did bring in a lot of interest in the sport with his antics and name recognition.

That's because heels tell it like it is. Even in MMA or any sport, the "good guys" always kissing ass, doing everything "for the fans". I don't see how people say they do it for the fans since when they start fighting, they don't have any.