PDA

View Full Version : Alessio Sakara out of fight with Brian Stann due to emergency - Weidman fills in

Sakara=Excitement
04-14-2012, 07:20 AM
Breaking news, Alessio Sakara out of fight with Stann. Weidman fills in - MMAmania.com (http://www.mmamania.com/2012/4/13/2946478/ufc-on-fuel-tv-2-fight-card-brian-stann-vs-alessio-sakara-preview)

This just in folks, it appears lightning has struck not once, twice, but three times as Alessio Sakara (15-8) is forced to pull out of his fight with Brian Stann a mere 24 hours before the fight would take place. A source close to Sakara's camp tells us that a family emergency has pulled the fighter away from this fight.

Earlier when reached for comment, Dana White said they were looking for a replacement. That replacement has come in the form of Chris Weidman, the man who defeated Alessio Sakara in his octagon debut. Dana White mentioned that Alessio would be paid his show money.

Stay tuned for to MMAMania.com for any updates on the situation.

CtGreat
04-14-2012, 07:29 AM
Fuck me running....I wanted to see these two fight, but I hope everything works itself out for him.

Goremire
04-14-2012, 07:29 AM
Poor bastard

cnlclink
04-14-2012, 07:32 AM
Son of a bitch! Poor Sakara, nice of UFC to pay him his show money. I hope the family emergency is something that will be resolved soon for him. Best of luck to Sakara and his family for whatever is going on.

Poor Weidman...short notice against Maia and now shortest notice against Stann who has some serious power and I bet is in far better condition fight wise than Weidman. I hope it's a good fight!

Sakara=Excitement
04-14-2012, 07:34 AM
Okay guys.....

I had to do it. I completely made it up. :)

I couldn't help myself. It's all fake, follow the link.

WAR SAKARA

GL Jeff
04-14-2012, 07:34 AM
One day Sakara won't show for a fight,and it ill be because aliens abducted him.

cnlclink
04-14-2012, 07:37 AM
Okay guys.....

WAR SAKARA

You bastard! Hahaha, good one though. At first I thought fake then read "the article" and commented before reading the link...Sak you are a sack! :angry3: hahah.

I am very happy this fight is still on. UGH

Cat--Smasher
04-14-2012, 07:54 AM
Ha ha ha you dirty dirty fucker....

I was thinkin' shiiiiit, Sakara has the worst luck ever...

CtGreat
04-14-2012, 08:02 AM
Okay guys.....

WAR SAKARA

You bastard haha

CapCee
04-14-2012, 08:30 AM
Okay guys.....

WAR SAKARA

I thought there was something very fishy about you not typing ANY remarks in the original post! If this was real, the FCC would have to intervene due to the amounts of profanity we'd expect from you. Imagine the difference between Sakara and Stann thumping it out, and Wiedman possibly planking on Stann for 15 minutes. Potentially nauseating.

W.Silva>C.Norris
04-14-2012, 08:40 AM
totally got me. When I saw the thread started, I was skeptical.. then I read it, and you totally sold me. sakara you fucker.

well played sir.

aussiemma
04-14-2012, 08:51 AM
Okay guys.....

WAR SAKARA

dude ! you completely just jinxed him. stann by ko round 1

Sakara=Excitement
04-14-2012, 08:52 AM
dude ! you completely just jinxed him. stann by ko round 1

It won't take me to see Alessio KO'd.

I have faith but I also have a brain.

FarBeyndDrvn
04-14-2012, 08:57 AM
We've been duped!

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/txuWGoZF3ew?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/txuWGoZF3ew?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

subman
04-14-2012, 09:09 AM
Glad I read the thread before I posted a "the article doesn't say anything of the sort! Why is this thread not removed?"

Along with several swear words...

aussiemma
04-14-2012, 09:23 AM
[QUOTE=Sakara=Excitement;920121]It won't take me to see Alessio KO'd.

I have faith but I also have a brain.[/QUOT

you either have faith or a brain you cant have both sakara. you have come at a crossroads in your mmanews career. i think there is a good chance that this could be sakara's last ufc fight. you either have total faith in the guy or you have nothing. sakara=excitemet put your name up for change if he doesn't succeed !

im sure other people will back me on this... if sakara does win you can keep the name forever for all i care and i will delete my account from this site (and i do like this site) come on do it !

W.Silva>C.Norris
04-14-2012, 09:47 AM
We've been duped!

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/txuWGoZF3ew?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/txuWGoZF3ew?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

is that joseph kony???

Smitts
04-14-2012, 09:58 AM
Okay guys.....

WAR SAKARA

HOLY FUCK, you made me go on the emotional rollercoaster for a few minutes there...

Goremire
04-14-2012, 10:09 AM
...I've always hated you Sakara.

:)

The8thPlague
04-14-2012, 10:20 AM
HAHAHAHA, you dirty cocksucker.
When I read that title I was like "You've gotta be motherfucking kidding me."

Cat--Smasher
04-14-2012, 10:20 AM
[QUOTE=Sakara=Excitement;920121]It won't take me to see Alessio KO'd.

I have faith but I also have a brain.[/QUOT

you either have faith or a brain you cant have both sakara. you have come at a crossroads in your mmanews career. i think there is a good chance that this could be sakara's last ufc fight. you either have total faith in the guy or you have nothing. sakara=excitemet put your name up for change if he doesn't succeed !

im sure other people will back me on this... if sakara does win you can keep the name forever for all i care and i will delete my account from this site (and i do like this site) come on do it !

You Sir have some balls...

But Sakara is not a betting man, I have tried.

But I am on the change of name wagon if he loses and retires...

Xtremo
04-14-2012, 10:25 AM
and with that, you jinxed him watch, WATCH!

Fedorlei Gomipierre
04-14-2012, 10:40 AM
Motherfucker.

I read this, felt genuinely bad for S.E., then go on and immediately change my pick-ems to Weidman via UD(I think quite highly of Mr. Weidman) and then come to find out S.E. was fucking working us????

Not kewl brudda, you took mere moments from my day I'll never get back. May a reverse knuckle to James Irvin's eyesocket be in your future.

Rumble
04-14-2012, 10:50 AM
Never underestimate his sneakiness
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gdh_uvu3u1o/TCdYtILgrKI/AAAAAAAAAGo/NwLhena3IdE/s400/3652104_std.jpg

IceCold48
04-14-2012, 11:41 AM
Hahaha good one how awkward would it have been when both guys have the same nicknAme in the ore fight announcements

FarBeyndDrvn
04-14-2012, 01:34 PM
is that joseph kony???

It sure is! You may remember him best from his roles in the Rocky quadrilogy, Action Jackson, and Predator. Oh, and as the head of the LRA.

lwbrewer
04-14-2012, 02:44 PM
I read the post and almost went straight to the pick'ems but I new I had Stann to win.
I try to keep the swearing down and dislike most of it, but you deserved it on this one Sakara

Kimbo> Rampage
04-14-2012, 03:40 PM
I didnt believe it when reading the title.

The article seemed legit until they said Weidmen would be the replacement. Have they ever had a replacement in 24 hours? Not sure if it can even legally happen.

They can rearrange the fights with the fighters on the card, but they cannot bring in someone new that late.

beau420
04-14-2012, 03:53 PM
Unless his wife or either of his two sons are dying, then he should be fighting.

Fucking sucks.

I am sure it is bad whatever it is. I feel bad for him...hopefully they keep giving him more chances.

---------

Possibly related question, how close does a family member or friend have to be for you to pull out of a fight in the UFC?

For me, no one...fight might end up like Jake Shield's fight. Then again, when I go on vacation or I am out of town, I go months without talking to anyone in my family.

What about a close friend? Like Shawn Thompkins....

If you look at some fighters families and how close they are....if you have like 20-30 really close family members....not only do you have to be ready to fight, but that means that 20-30 family members also have to be healthy enough for you to fight.

To me, that doesn't seem right....then again, I am not a family oriented guy...and dealing with death is rarely an issue for me.

MIZjitsZOU
04-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Unless his wife or either of his two sons are dying, then he should be fighting.

Fucking sucks.

I am sure it is bad whatever it is. I feel bad for him...hopefully they keep giving him more chances.

Beau it was a hoax. He is still fighting. SakaraE was goofing.

Edit: To answer your question Beau if it was a close friend I would want to honor them and put on a hell of a performance. I would want them to do that if it was me. If it was my wife, daughter, or son then I would not fight. I would need time.

KevoOnTheRadio
04-14-2012, 04:22 PM
I was all ready to come on here and say "I told ya so!".

But I still don't think this fight happens.

cnlclink
04-14-2012, 04:30 PM
I was all ready to come on here and say "I told ya so!".

But I still don't think this fight happens.

No! You keep quiet! Sakara already has enough obstacles in front of him before he gets in the ring! You know he has stairs to climb to get into the ring and all that.

May Sakara be kept safe so he can get in the ring!

disposableassassin
04-14-2012, 04:45 PM
Ha good one sak you got me for sure

Tiny Neustra
04-14-2012, 05:05 PM
nice one sak

Sakara=Excitement
04-14-2012, 06:31 PM
I love you guys :D

Bearded Big Country
04-14-2012, 06:32 PM
Good one sir, I tip my beer to you

Sniggles
04-14-2012, 06:37 PM
:lmfao:

Epic thread.

No! You keep quiet! Sakara already has enough obstacles in front of him before he gets in the ring! You know he has stairs to climb to get into the ring and all that.

May Sakara be kept safe so he can get in the ring!

What are the odds on Sakara tripping on the stairs to the octagon and breaking his nose? I got 10:1. :laughing4:

is that joseph kony???

LOL!!!!

dbader08
04-14-2012, 06:41 PM
Id actually pickm Weidman to beat Stann...hopefully Sakara can pull it off.

trustkill
04-14-2012, 07:37 PM
Breaking news, Alessio Sakara out of fight with Stann. Weidman fills in - MMAmania.com (http://www.mmamania.com/2012/4/13/2946478/ufc-on-fuel-tv-2-fight-card-brian-stann-vs-alessio-sakara-preview)

Sakara,

I kept asking myself . . . What the hell is Chris Weidman doing in Sweden???? Your rep for delivering so much legit content to MMANews.com is what made your hooliganism so effective. Well played.

lwbrewer
04-14-2012, 07:41 PM
I love you guys :D
Now I know your lying Sakara.lol.

Sakara=Excitement
04-14-2012, 09:52 PM
No I really love you guys :)

aussiemma
04-15-2012, 01:04 AM
No I really love you guys :)

sakara= uncle creepy

Malevolence
04-15-2012, 02:02 AM
Goddam shame,he looked good in the early exchanges,pity he can't get more ring time to stay sharp.

macewen
04-15-2012, 03:14 AM
Shots that put him out didn't seem powerful at all, I was surprised

MIZjitsZOU
04-15-2012, 04:44 AM
Stan is the man. Chael Stan interview was awesome.

Xtremo
04-15-2012, 05:58 AM
and with that, you jinxed him watch, WATCH!

Darn, i was only kidding too. Alessio never really recovered after the knees..