PDA

View Full Version : Protien Poweder

matto
01-28-2007, 11:07 AM
i have 3 quick questions.

does it matter if it is a little expired?

what can i do to make it taste better, iv tried tons and tons of protien drinks and i cant get myself to take it down, the fake taste, iv tried mixing it with ice cream and it still sucked. please help me on this.

how much does protien really matter?

i would apreciate the help.

Clint
01-28-2007, 03:52 PM

As long as it's just a little expired it should be fine. If it's been open for a really long time though it might lose alot of taste and some potentcy.

what can i do to make it taste better, iv tried tons and tons of protien drinks and i cant get myself to take it down, the fake taste, iv tried mixing it with ice cream and it still sucked. please help me on this.

What kind are you buying. Go here and look at the flavors: http://www.cytosport.com/Product.aspx?ProductID=1

Then pick 2 or 3 that interest you (I personally like the chocolate milk and the banana and some people don't like the strawberry's aftertaste) and email this address: customerservice@Cytosport.com and explain to them that you don't like most protein powders but would be interested in a sample of the flavors that you chose.

Now if the muscle milk shows up and you don't like it either then there's just no hope. Drink it anyways.

Protein is vitally important. You can manage without protein powder but it can be difficult to get enough protein in throughout the day.

Ubermensch
01-28-2007, 06:35 PM

i would apreciate the help.

I like to use Rice Dream Vanilla Flavored Rice Milk with HDT ProBlend Vanilla seems to taste alright.

AudieMurphy1
01-28-2007, 10:02 PM
i've been happy with cytosport products, i use muscle milk and cytogainer, stuff tastes great too