PDA

View Full Version : Anderson Silva almost gunned down Rafael Cordeiro back in the day

Pasha K
04-27-2012, 12:38 AM
This is from mmabay.com so it is Noob Jack material.
If this is true Anderson is really crazy.

Anderson Silva almost gunned down Rafael Cordeiro back in the day | UFC/MMA News In One Place | MMABay: Powered by TapouT (http://www.mmabay.co.uk/2012/04/26/anderson-silva-almost-gunned-down-rafael-cordeiro-back-in-the-day/)

In a shocking revelation UFC middleweight champion, Anderson Silva has revealed in his recently released biography how he almost gunned down his long-time coach, Rafael Cordiero back in the day after the two men engaged in a bitter row that ended in them coming to blows.

The following extract was translated from UOL.com.br:

The book tells that once the champion in a time of financial difficulties, was teaching jiu-jitsu, and Cordeiro, coach of Chute Boxe in Curitiba did not want him to continue. In a heated argument, Anderson came to take a slap from the technician. After that, with two other boys, he went to a place where Cordeiro was and had a gun in his hand waiting for his then enemy. But if handled and gave up. Criticized by two companions, he was mocked and asked to desist from the action.

Today, Anderson and Rafael Cordeiro remain as good friends, and world champion UFC middleweight continues to train with the master sometimes in Las Vegas. That led to repercussions when the biography was published last week. Anderson said that even today he hadn’t told the friend about his former intention in a moment of anger.

“I did not tell, I think he’ll have to read the book. I ended up looking because my son said ‘Dad, you saw that the book? They are saying that you were trying to kill Rafael ‘. I said ‘Cool, let me see what it is and then I’ll call you.’ But it speak the truth in the book. It was a stage in my life that I had nothing and only the gift that God gave me to teach and I almost did a silly thing,” he said.

Rafael: Hey Anderson, is it true the story about the gun?
Anderson: Yes, I almost killed you back in the day
Rafael: ... Ok. Let's train