PDA

View Full Version : Cris Cyborg splits from Evangelista Cybrog

The Sword
05-08-2012, 08:07 PM
“After six years of dedication to the love and happiness of marriage, I would like to inform you that since the month of December 2011 Evangelista Cyborg and I are living our lives separately,”sated Cris. “I would like to thank all friends for their words of love and support during this period. As it may seem hard to never abandon their dreams or discredits in love!”

Sorry if this was already posted but this is the First time I've seen this. Did anyone Else know about it??
Cris Cyborg splits from Evangelista Cybrog - Caged Insider (http://www.cagedinsider.com/strikeforce/cris-cyborg-splits-from-evangelista-cybrog/)

They go on to say that:
The split may very well have something to do with Cris being stripped of her Strikeforce featherweight title

W.Silva>C.Norris
05-08-2012, 08:13 PM
I guess he got tired of being the bottom.

Pasha K
05-08-2012, 08:15 PM
Many reports are stating that the reason of the split was that Cris Cyborg enlarged her penis and it became bigger than Evangelista's. Evangelista got very jealous and mad.

maakshif
05-08-2012, 08:35 PM
there was a thread about it a couple of months ago

http://www.mmanews.com/forums/general-mma-forum/54181-cristiane-cyborg-santos-splits-husband-evangelista-cyborg-santos.html

CtGreat
05-08-2012, 08:42 PM
First time hearing about this

DarkMage
05-08-2012, 08:46 PM
Oh man....this entire thread should just be noobjacked right now. The shemale jokes aren't going to stop. This thread has no chance of actual discussion.

roaddawg
05-08-2012, 09:36 PM
Many reports are stating that the reason of the split was that Cris Cyborg enlarged her penis and it became bigger than Evangelista's. Evangelista got very jealous and mad.

Very classy. Damn I often wonder if you even respect anyone.

Pasha K
05-08-2012, 09:50 PM

Thanks!
And yes, I respect many many people. Sadly, you are not one of them :(

joeodd2
05-08-2012, 10:03 PM
It's interesting the things people say when they are nice and safe behind a computer. This has nothing to do with the sport of MMA, it's about a marriage ending, from everything I could see two people who genuinely had and may still have love for each other. I could sit here all sanctimonious and scold the posters here, but what's the point? I honestly feel sad for anyone who can't feel any empathy for two people going through this, because it means you never knew love and may never will......

singinkangaroooo
05-08-2012, 10:05 PM
i think maybe her testosterone got to 51% and it technically was a gay marriage.. Cyborg wasnt going to let some small technicality like that get in the way of its quest for the Ronda Rouseys title...

beardown98
05-08-2012, 10:12 PM

I thought what he said was pretty funny and def not the first time someone here has mentioned cyborgs extra large penis and super tiny balls.

CtGreat
05-08-2012, 10:15 PM
It's interesting the things people say when they are nice and safe behind a computer. This has nothing to do with the sport of MMA, it's about a marriage ending, from everything I could see two people who genuinely had and may still have love for each other. I could sit here all sanctimonious and scold the posters here, but what's the point? I honestly feel sad for anyone who can't feel any empathy for two people going through this, because it means you never knew love and may never will......

you can feel empathy for something and make fun of something at the same time. Dis b teh internetz, its not that serious bro. However, in all honestly, there has been nothing said here that I dont think anyone wouldn't say in real life amongst their friends.

People make fun of the Cyborgs, just like people make fun of Kim Kardashian, just like people made fun of Britney Spears and K Fed.

Yea these things are sad, but tragedy and comedy go hand in hand.

roaddawg
05-08-2012, 11:05 PM
Thanks!

Do yourself a favor. When you wake up first thing tomorrow morning grab the nearest mirror and shoot the first thing you see.

CtGreat
05-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Do yourself a favor. When you wake up first thing tomorrow morning grab the nearest mirror and shoot the first thing you see.

What if when he grabs the mirror, its at an angle, so all he sees is a reflection of his celling?

rob_bills
05-08-2012, 11:18 PM
Thanks!

Haha dont change for anyone Pashak, you crack me up :D

roaddawg
05-09-2012, 12:17 AM
What if when he grabs the mirror, its at an angle, so all he sees is a reflection of his celling?

Hopefully he will be dumb enough to shoot it and it will cave in on him.

Pasha K
05-09-2012, 01:24 AM
Do yourself a favor. When you wake up first thing tomorrow morning grab the nearest mirror and shoot the first thing you see

Can I piss first?

Hopefully he will be dumb enough to shoot it and it will cave in on him.

hahahaha I am not you, so do not have any hopes.

CTGreat said all perfectly. Jokes about female cyborg have been going on for a very very long time. Of course it is very sad that they divorced and obviously I wish them all the best. And also.......haha...I....hahahahahahaha.....I am sorry, I am still laughing at the fact that RD called "dumb" someone hahahahahahaha

Firemass
05-09-2012, 06:55 AM
To be fair the "she's a dude", "she's got a knob", "the chick is packin' meat" are a bit old. Sucks as they were the Victoria and David Meckham of the MMA world (!). But in all seriousness, all due respect to her for being a hell of a fighter (PED use aside) and sucks when any marriage breaks down.

disposableassassin
05-09-2012, 08:10 AM
Thanks!

Ha ha that made me laugh. I needed that this morning.

As far as their marriage goes it didn't end without a reason. As far as I know they didn't have any children so that is at least one positive way to look at it.

0mega1
05-09-2012, 12:18 PM

Awww :wub:

Thats special.

0mega1
05-09-2012, 12:20 PM

So you want him to shoot the mirror? That seems dangerous and messy.

roaddawg
05-09-2012, 12:31 PM
So you want him to shoot the mirror? That seems dangerous and messy.

I'm thinking you should probably join him for this comment...
Ohhhh I just remember you're that silly fuck who thinks all people from the south lack education....

Shouldn't you be hiding somewhere under a bomb shelter after that comment?

0mega1
05-09-2012, 12:39 PM
I'm thinking you should probably join him for this comment...
Ohhhh I just remember you're that silly fuck who thinks all people from the south lack education....

Shouldn't you be hiding somewhere under a bomb shelter after that comment?

i didnt say they lacked education i said they were dumb as fuck...:grinsmile1:
Hiding in a bomb shelter? from what? the south? First they gotta learn to read so they can find CA on a map. Then... naw fuck it. I still wouldnt be worried.

The Sword
05-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Man, I expected a few Man jokes but I did not expect the thread to turn out like this.

disposableassassin
05-09-2012, 12:48 PM
i didnt say they lacked education i said they were dumb as fuck...:grinsmile1:
Hiding in a bomb shelter? from what? the south? First they gotta learn to read so they can find CA on a map. Then... naw fuck it. I still wouldnt be worried.

hey i've been to cali.............all i did though was smoke a bunch of stuff that looks like your av. oh and went to some three day rave in the woods called the moon tribe. santa cruz was tha shit! so no even though i am from the heart of the south you wouldnt have anything to worry about from me i get out that way again i will stay so high i wont even be able to find alabama on the map.

disposableassassin
05-09-2012, 12:53 PM
Man, I expected a few Man jokes but I did not expect the thread to turn out like this.

John, who is now Jean, is walking down the street after a sex-change operation has transformed him into a beautiful woman.

His old friend Pete sees him and says, "John, I mean, Jean, you look great...you're beautiful!"

Jean says, "Thanks...but holy Christ, did it hurt."

Pete says, "When they cut open your chest and put in those implants?"

Jean says, "No, that didn't really hurt."

Pete says, "When they cut off your dick and dug out a vagina?"

Jean says, "No, that didn't really hurt."

Pete says, "Then what did hurt?"

Jean says, "When the doctor drilled a fucking hole in my head and sucked out half my brain."

0mega1
05-09-2012, 12:55 PM
hey i've been to cali.............all i did though was smoke a bunch of stuff that looks like your av. oh and went to some three day rave in the woods called the moon tribe. santa cruz was tha shit! so no even though i am from the heart of the south you wouldnt have anything to worry about from me i get out that way again i will stay so high i wont even be able to find alabama on the map.

Nice! Ive only driven through Santa Cruz ive never stayed there. It looked cool though. Im not big on raves especially one in the woods or the desert. I would rather camp in the woods and fish, drink beer, and smoke weed.

ps. I guess RD didnt get the memo that I was just fooling about with the south comments. Hell, I dont mind running with the joke though.

disposableassassin
05-09-2012, 01:16 PM
Nice! Ive only driven through Santa Cruz ive never stayed there. It looked cool though. Im not big on raves especially one in the woods or the desert. I would rather camp in the woods and fish, drink beer, and smoke weed.

ps. I guess RD didnt get the memo that I was just fooling about with the south comments. Hell, I dont mind running with the joke though.

I am not the rave or club type myself. The hippies we were travelling with suggested we go. it was pretty badass though. The second I got there two guys walked up and said hold out your hand. Then they proceeded to fill my hand with the largest dose of liquid LSD I had ever seen. It was all hippies with tents and big rugs smoking the best herb from around the world.

P.P.S. I can take a joke ragging on the south doesn't bother me. Besides when I was out west everyone was so stoned they were practically comatose anyway. You guys are nothing but a bunch of sun bleached blonde surfers who can't see through the cloud of smoke they're standing in to tell what direction they as going. :grinsmile1:

Stereotypes are fun!

0mega1
05-09-2012, 01:30 PM
I am not the rave or club type myself. The hippies we were travelling with suggested we go. it was pretty badass though. The second I got there two guys walked up and said hold out your hand. Then they proceeded to fill my hand with the largest dose of liquid LSD I had ever seen. It was all hippies with tents and big rugs smoking the best herb from around the world.

P.P.S. I can take a joke ragging on the south doesn't bother me. Besides when I was out west everyone was so stoned they were practically comatose anyway. You guys are nothing but a bunch of sun bleached blonde surfers who can't see through the cloud of smoke they're standing in to tell what direction they as going. :grinsmile1:

Stereotypes are fun!

Aren't they though. I know I enjoy them.

Pasha K
05-09-2012, 01:42 PM
I guess RD didnt get the memo that I was just fooling about with the south comments

Not a surprise. It is Roaddoggie we are taking about.

disposableassassin
05-09-2012, 01:50 PM
Not a surprise. It is Roaddoggie we are taking about.

All Russians are Scary and drink vodka instead of water.

The_Icon
05-09-2012, 01:52 PM
Am I the only one that thinks it's funny that people refer to them as "the Cyborgs"?

It's never sad when a couple gets divorced, it's sad when couples stay unhappy together. I wish them all the luck in the world and hope they both find the women they truly desire.

Kimbo> Rampage
05-09-2012, 09:31 PM
Im sure RD is excited to hear this. He has a better chance at nailing her now. If you into the muscular/manly women...

I guess he got tired of being the bottom.

lol