PDA

View Full Version : Ex-MMA Fighter Threatens To KILL UFC Prez

trustkill
05-19-2012, 04:37 PM
Link: Dana White Death Threats -- Former MMA Fighter Dan Quinn Threatens to Kill UFC President | TMZ.com (http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/19/dana-white-ufc-death-threats/)

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2012/05/18/0518-quinn-dana-white-crazy-video-1.jpg

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2012/05/18/051812-dana-white-voicemails-launch-1.jpg

UFC Prez Dana White is on the receiving end of some terrifying death threats from an ex-MMA fighter who says he plans to "shoot [Dana] right in the head" -- and now cops are on the case.

It's unclear what started the beef, but the wannabe fighter -- Dan Quinn -- has gone off the hinges, leaving voicemail messages threatening to blow up Dana's offices and put a bullet in the back of his head.

Quinn's fighting career spanned nine years from 2001-2010. He never fought in the UFC, but did face off against a couple of future UFC fighters, including 2004 heavyweight champ Frank Mir (Quinn got beat).

Quinn has made rambling threats against White for several years on YouTube, but they escalated recently after Quinn somehow got Dana's private work number and left chilling messages.

In the voicemails, obtained by TMZ, the delusional Quinn accuses White of sending in henchmen to kill him, claiming, "I just want you to know, since you're bringing that to me, you should be worried about your own safety, bitch."

Quinn adds, "I'm gonna shoot you right in the head motherf**ker."

The voicemails get even weirder -- one from a guy (presumably Quinn) speaking in an Irish accent and calling himself "Paddy O'Neill." The "Irish" interloper then makes several threats.

We're told White has never met or spoken with Quinn -- sources say the Prez never ever heard of the dude until last week, when the voicemail threats got crazy.

White's security team turned the voicemails over to the Vegas PD, which is currently investigating.

Calls to Dan Quinn were not returned.

KevoOnTheRadio
05-19-2012, 04:45 PM
That dude has always been crazy as fuck.

trustkill
05-19-2012, 04:57 PM
That dude has always been crazy as fuck.

Can't remember if I've seen this guy fight or not. But I was guessing that Tim Sylvia would be the perp, judging by the headline.

Rumble
05-19-2012, 05:53 PM
Yea, that'll get ya in the UFC buddy........

Sakara=Excitement
05-19-2012, 05:57 PM
Wait when did this crazy fuck fight Frank Mir? Is there a different Dan Quinn out there?

Pasha K
05-19-2012, 06:44 PM
He is a nobody in MMA, he is like 5-7 or some shit like that.
BTW just look at his face, he is a complete crazy retard.

dbader08
05-19-2012, 06:47 PM
Wait when did this crazy fuck fight Frank Mir? Is there a different Dan Quinn out there?

That's exactly what I thought, hell I was surprised to find out he had a pro mma record in the first place.

Sakara=Excitement
05-19-2012, 06:51 PM
He is a nobody in MMA, he is like 5-7 or some shit like that.
BTW just look at his face, he is a complete crazy retard.

That's exactly what I thought, hell I was surprised to find out he had a pro mma record in the first place.

Are we sure this is the same Quinn guy? All I remember like two years ago Quinn talking shit, fighting some MMA fighter and getting merc'd

dbader08
05-19-2012, 07:00 PM
Are we sure this is the same Quinn guy? All I remember like two years ago Quinn talking shit, fighting some MMA fighter and getting merc'd

Yeah it is the same guy. I know because I watched a video of him earlier today and he talked about losing to some Molina guy via keylock and not tapping, and that loss is on the Dan Quinn guy's record...

Kimbo> Rampage
05-19-2012, 08:14 PM
Why is this joke of a site all of the sudden getting involved in mma. Who cares what some crack head says about Dana, im sure plenty of others say the same thing, but no1 gives a shit.

Xtremo
05-20-2012, 01:56 AM
I didn't want to know him then, and i'm not going to know him now..

tho i wish i can say the same about shit stain lane

rob_bills
05-20-2012, 02:08 AM
"The voicemails get even weirder -- one from a guy (presumably Quinn) speaking in an Irish accent and calling himself "Paddy O'Neill." The "Irish" interloper then makes several threats"

Shit i've been found out.. wont be on the forums for a while guys!

The Sword
05-20-2012, 02:35 AM
Dan Quinn Destroys a Dude In a MMA Fight - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5BBSaPgoFU)

This guy is a Joke. look at one of his fights. o yea and the guy looks like he is on meth.

rob_bills
05-20-2012, 02:45 AM
Just listened to the voice mail that is arguably the worst fake irish accent ever! Wow it is so bad hahaha.

CRisCO
05-20-2012, 08:44 PM
damn xtremo I could post stalk you all day just for that gif in your sig.

LefthookStcrook
06-05-2012, 02:06 PM
Quinn has made rambling threats against White for several years on YouTube, but they escalated recently after Quinn somehow got Dana's private work number and left chilling messages

Lol this exact same thing would happen if BSL got a hold of DWs number too!

Sniggles
09-18-2012, 10:15 AM
Pashak is secretly Dan Quinn.

Y2JUBAE
09-21-2012, 08:29 PM
Why isn't he arrested?

MMAV
10-11-2012, 10:09 PM
Why are all crazy ex fighters pretending to be Irishmen?

dbader08
10-12-2012, 01:16 PM
LOL this dude's videos are random and fucked up...some of them are pretty damn funny. Others just make me think he's a psycho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMQ1N6NEoZA&list=UUL75V-EmKPoowPSIswSvVRA&index=18&feature=plcp

In this video he tells a judge to tell the police department not to arrest him if they see him snorting a powdery substance because its stevia, not coke haha

Holy shit. Diego Sanchez actually hung out with this crazy SOB LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiJEeg0yEN8&list=UUL75V-EmKPoowPSIswSvVRA&index=132&feature=plcp

kalebarker
10-28-2012, 10:03 AM
Can't remember if I've seen this guy fight or not. But I was guessing that Tim Sylvia would be the perp, judging by the headline.

Sylvia doesn't have the cajones to do something like this.