PDA

View Full Version : Arianny Celeste Arrested thread [merged and noobjacked]

rabidsponge
05-27-2012, 01:15 AM
http://http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/26/arianny-celeste-arrested-domestic-violence/

Super, ridiculously, incredibly, amazingly hot UFC ring girl Arianny Celeste was arrested early this morning for allegations of domestic violence ... TMZ has learned.

According to the website for the Clark County Detention Center, the unbelievably hot Celeste was taken into custody at 7:30 AM and held on $3,000 bond. She is still behind bars.

If Celeste does not post bond within 48 hours, her fine self will go before a judge.

terrible article but you get the idea..
In addition to her work with UFC, Celeste has modeled for Maxim, FHM, Sports Illustrated and Playboy.

Fedorlei Gomipierre
05-27-2012, 01:28 AM
These things tend to happen in threes: Bones, Jenna and now Arianny all have major MMA ties and have gotten busted within the week. Let's just hope Dana makes some personal drivers availible for Rampage 24/7 for the next little while.

Also, those photos of Chandella Powell's cooch don't seem so bad all of a sudden!

trustkill
05-27-2012, 01:53 AM
Link: UFC Ring Girl Arianny Celeste Arrested For Domestic Violence - Bloody Elbow (http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/5/26/3045561/ufc-ring-girl-arianny-celeste-arrested)

http://www.gotceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/celebrities/arianny-celeste/bikini-bondi-beach-in-sydney/arianny-celeste-bikini-bondi-beach-in-sydney-02-560x392.jpg

Well, this is an unexpected story. UFC ring girl Arianny Celeste was arrested for domestic violence this morning at 7:30 AM according to TMZ. A search of the "in-custody inmates" at the clark county detention center shows that Arianny (Lopez in this case) is held on $3,000 bail with a hearing set for the 30th at 10:45 a.m.

There is no word on the victim of the battery, so speculation would be inappropriate.

One can only assume that she will not be working tonight's UFC 146 event, with duties likely falling to Brittney Palmer.

This is the latest in a very weird week for the UFC, which saw top star Jon Jones arrested for a DWI despite claims from him in the past that it was the last thing he'd ever do, and then word coming out that Jon had had his car towed previously for driving recklessly while on a suspended license after he was pulled over in a strip club parking lot.

We'll have more on the situation as details emerge.

Maybe she got carried away with some lesbian BDSM fantasy--or maybe I'm just thinking out loud.

cjamis000
05-27-2012, 01:56 AM
sexy and has a mean streak, she just earned two more hot points

Umbras
05-27-2012, 02:02 AM
Damn makes me wonder what Tiki did to get her sooo pissed off?

Must have been a pretty big thing to get her assaulting him.

Cat--Smasher
05-27-2012, 02:33 AM
Poor Brittney is all alone tonight... Wait that means more Brittney for us:grinsmile1:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxRrBCzNGNV6tw1e0slrJZeddDocDOI rS9fkccA8MBMLtNwUNcZA

http://cagejunkies.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/brittney-palmer-fitness-gurls-02_medium.jpg

Rumble
05-27-2012, 02:45 AM
Link: UFC Ring Girl Arianny Celeste Arrested For Domestic Violence - Bloody Elbow (http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/5/26/3045561/ufc-ring-girl-arianny-celeste-arrested)

http://www.gotceleb.com/wp-content/uploads/celebrities/arianny-celeste/bikini-bondi-beach-in-sydney/arianny-celeste-bikini-bondi-beach-in-sydney-02-560x392.jpg

Maybe she got carried away with some lesbian BDSM fantasy--or maybe I'm just thinking out loud.

Or she just beat the shit outta Tiki.

Cat--Smasher
05-27-2012, 02:46 AM
Or she just beat the shit outta Tiki.

Maybe she caught Tiki checking out Palmer's ass.

IceCold48
05-27-2012, 02:47 AM
i would let her domestically violate me.

rabidsponge
05-27-2012, 07:11 AM
hopefully it involved removing that fruity looking beard from tikis face

Cat--Smasher
05-27-2012, 09:33 AM
Arianny Celeste arrested in Las Vegas, but UFC boss pledges support to octagon girl

Arianny Celeste was arrested early Saturday morning in Las Vegas on a charge of domestic violence, but UFC president Dana White is not pulling his support from the UFC octagon girl.

According to records with the Clark County inmate database, the 26-year old Celeste was booked into the Clark County Detention Center under her real name, Arianny Lopez, at 7:30 a.m.

She was held on $3,000 bail and released after 7 p.m. PT. Celeste is slated for a hearing on May 30.

Celeste missed the majority of the UFC 146 event at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, but was met with a resounding cheer from the crowd when monitors panned to her sitting next to fellow octagon girl Brittney Palmer just before Roy Nelson's knockout victory over Dave Herman. Prior to her arrival at the MGM Grand, White released a statement showing his support for Celeste.

"Arianny is our baby," the statement read. "She has been with us for over five years. She is a good girl and an amazing ambassador for the UFC. I don't know all the details of what happened but we have her back and support her 100 percent."

Celeste joined the UFC in 2006 and has since become the longest-tenured and most popular octagon girl. In addition to her duties with the UFC, the Las Vegas native has modeled and appeared in Maxim, FHM, and was on the cover of Playboy in November 2010. She was named Ring Girl of the year from 2009-2011.

Celeste was active on her Twitter page in the hours leading up to her arrest today.

Near midnight, she posted a photo of her herself in evening attire sitting at a table, with a caption that read: "Dinner at Mizumi," refereeing to a new restaurant at the Wynn Las Vegas.

A few hours later, she tweeted another photo of herself with a male companion who was kissing the side of her face, with a caption: "??! forever n always??"

An additional tweet came around 3:30 a.m. with her making a crazy look and the caption: "I be going crayyyy ha hey bay bayyy."

Celeste's arrest comes on the heels of a couple of high profile issues with fighters within the UFC.

Light heavyweight champ Jon Jones was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving after crashing his Bentley into a telephone phone in Binghamton, N.Y. on May 19. Also, his past week welterweight title contender Nick Diaz was suspended for one year by the Nevada State Athletic Commission for testing positive for marijuana metabolites following his interim title fight against Carlos Condit at UFC 143 on Feb. 4.

"I'm going straight home tonight so I don’t get arrested," White joked with MMAjunkie.com (UFC blog for UFC news, UFC rumors, fighter interviews and event previews/recaps | MMAjunkie.com (http://www.mmajunkie.com)) at Saturday's post-event press conference.

Nevertheless, he said the recent issues haven't necessarily raised any serious concerns about issues among his employees.

"These are all real people," White said. "These are human beings with real lives. Bad things happen sometimes. We're just going through a streak of bad things happening."

In Celeste's case, White said fame and money didn't play any factor in her arrest.

"There's always a level of fame, a level of money," he said. "And it's always hard to manage. It's not as easy as everybody thinks. But that wasn't the case with Arianny. Arianny's been around for a long time and she's been making money for a long time.

"This was just a personal issue that I don't know enough about. But I know enough about her that we've got her (back)."

Arianny Celeste arrested in Las Vegas, but UFC boss pledges support to octagon girl | MMAjunkie.com (http://mmajunkie.com/news/28925/arianny-celeste-arrested-in-las-vegas-but-ufc-boss-pledges-support-to-octagon-girl.mma)

Holy shit DCdoc... That is way too funny, you called it.

I could picture her sprinting out of the station with her card girl attire on and her robe flowing behind her on the way to the MGM! :laughing4:

BP

http://www.mmanews.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=931905

Pasha K
05-27-2012, 09:37 AM
I would let her beat me up

_DCdoctr_
05-27-2012, 11:23 AM

Well yeah! I'm sure my wife would definitely give me a pass for sure. :laughing4:

BP

Xtremo
05-27-2012, 12:10 PM
I told everyone she was no good! The UFC should do a reality show about girls who live in a house, participates in contests and the winner is the new ring girl for the UFC! I'd watch that in a heartbeat!

joeodd2
05-27-2012, 05:48 PM
I wonder how well Arianny can actually fight, does she even train MMA? that shit would be crazy if she decided to start fighting, probably not, but hey maybe Saturday sparked a fire? Dana should punish her by making her face Ronda Rousey in a grappling match.....However no submissions should be allowed and they have to restart every 45 seconds in the north south position.....:boxlick: That'll teach a lesson...

pimpslappd
05-27-2012, 05:58 PM
I think I've read she kickboxes not sure about other mma aspects.

MMAtt
05-27-2012, 06:12 PM
Why is it a joke when a girl gets arrested for domestic violence, but when it happens to a guy everyones ready to tar and feather him...

SwordofAres
05-27-2012, 06:35 PM
Why is it a joke when a girl gets arrested for domestic violence, but when it happens to a guy everyones ready to tar and feather him...

Took the words right out of my mouth.

joeodd2
05-27-2012, 09:42 PM
We don't know how bad it is yet....she could beaten someone down to a bloody pulp or threw a fucking cell phone at them....domestic violence has a really BROAD range......

_DCdoctr_
05-27-2012, 10:30 PM

I think we'd all be a little harsher if she would've been arrested for driving her vehicle while intoxicated thusly putting innocent lives at risk. Plus, I don't even need a domestic dispute as an excuse to cover her with viscous fluids and feathers. I'm just sayin'. :grinsmile1:

BP

Rumble
05-27-2012, 10:33 PM
I think we'd all be a little harsher if she would've been arrested for driving her vehicle while intoxicated thusly putting innocent lives at risk. Plus, I don't even need a domestic dispute as an excuse to cover her with viscous fluids and feathers. I'm just sayin'. :grinsmile1:

BP

Ha, vicious fluids. That was funny

Kimbo> Rampage
05-27-2012, 10:45 PM
id smack her with my dick if she tried that. then bust one out in her face.:grinsmile1:

It would be funny if Dana personally bailed her out, rolling up in his ferrari.

Cant stand that tiki guy, if it was him. He deserves to get smacked around.

_DCdoctr_
05-27-2012, 10:47 PM
id smack her with my dick if she tried that. then bust one out in her face.:grinsmile1:

It would be funny if Dana personally bailed her out, rolling up in his ferrari.

Cant stand that tiki guy, if it was him. He deserves to get smacked around.

Houdini!!!

BP

Kimbo> Rampage
05-27-2012, 10:55 PM
most women like a little smack here and there with your goods.

Although if she didnt like it and reported it, I could get charged with assault with a deadly weapon. :grinsmile1:

Who would actually call the cops on a little fine piece of ass hitting you. If it turns out to be tiki, i lost even more respect for him.

mma #1 fan
05-27-2012, 11:19 PM

Hell yes. As long as we get to have make up sex. Angry sex is fun sex .:grinsmile1:

Sniggles
05-28-2012, 03:55 AM
C
U
Next
Tuesday.

Badluck33
05-28-2012, 05:15 AM
Tiki is a dbag. Not surprised by this at all.

KevoOnTheRadio
05-28-2012, 05:28 AM
most women like a little smack here and there with your goods.

Although if she didnt like it and reported it, I could get charged with assault with a deadly weapon. :grinsmile1:

Who would actually call the cops on a little fine piece of ass hitting you. If it turns out to be tiki, i lost even more respect for him.

Who is that chick in your sig?

Sakara=Excitement
05-28-2012, 05:34 AM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/i_3a7a95_436520.jpg

MMAtt
05-28-2012, 05:38 AM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/i_3a7a95_436520.jpg

Your pic isn't showing up on my phone but is it safe to assume you're complimenting the girl in rampages sig for having nice dsl?

Sakara=Excitement
05-28-2012, 05:45 AM
Your pic isn't showing up on my phone but is it safe to assume you're complimenting the girl in rampages sig for having nice dsl?

No your assumption would be wrong. I can tell you what I'm not complimenting and that's your horrible grammar. And besides, we all know your Grandmother has the best DSL's in all the land.

The Donosaur
05-28-2012, 01:00 PM
When you pretend dsl is meant in the internet context this little arguement sounds really nerdy...

KevoOnTheRadio
05-28-2012, 02:01 PM
When you pretend dsl is meant in the internet context this little arguement sounds really nerdy...

My Grandma has really good DSL at her condo in Vero Beach.

Hawkeye
05-28-2012, 03:55 PM
I guess Tiki Can't take a hit anymore!

fuckin' retarded!

H.

MMAtt
05-28-2012, 04:13 PM
No your assumption would be wrong. I can tell you what I'm not complimenting and that's your horrible grammar. And besides, we all know your Grandmother has the best DSL's in all the land.

Ohhhh shit I'm toast, he dissed me on my grammer, while making a grammatical error himself. You do not capitalize Grandmother in the way you used it.

_DCdoctr_
05-28-2012, 07:16 PM
Ohhhh shit I'm toast, he dissed me on my grammer, while making a grammatical error himself. You do not capitalize Grandmother in the way you used it.

We need a :facepalm: on this forum. We've got just about every other emoticon. :grinsmile1:

BP

Kimbo> Rampage
05-28-2012, 08:34 PM
I guess Tiki Can't take a hit anymore!

fuckin' retarded!

H.

Lol he never could. That is why it pisses me off every time he talks shit about fighters that would KHTFO in seconds.

Sakara=Excitement
05-29-2012, 01:11 AM
I think the true questions is....

How the hell did Tiki get Arianny?

The_Icon
05-29-2012, 02:42 AM
Anybody know if the mugshot is out yet?

checked my grammar, made sure not insult the internet or anyone's grandmother...ok I think I'm good...

RearNakedStroke
05-29-2012, 05:18 AM

Maybe I'm just out of the loop, but my question is, "who the f#$% is Tiki?"

Cat--Smasher
05-29-2012, 05:39 AM
Maybe I'm just out of the loop, but my question is, "who the f#$% is Tiki?"

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/165646/palms_hotel_3127304.jpg

MMA fighter, OG member of Team Punishment, training partner of Rampage.

RearNakedStroke
05-29-2012, 05:45 AM
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/165646/palms_hotel_3127304.jpg

MMA fighter, OG member of Team Punishment, training partner of Rampage.Shes dating that dipshit from TUF? damn. I always hated that guy...

MIZjitsZOU
05-29-2012, 06:32 AM
So when is the real story gonna come out. This one is really being kept under wraps.

I also didn't like Tiki on Tuff.

This threa has been going on and on. Who was the person who asked earlier why it is funny when a girl does this and not a guy? Is that a real question? Maybe it is for a guy who dates Ronda Rousey, but for a guy who dates normal women MAN THE F UP! If Arianny punches you in the face and you have had sex with her before be thankful!

trustkill
05-30-2012, 02:16 AM
Link: Details Of UFC's Arianny Celeste Domestic Violence Arrest - Bloody Elbow (http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/5/29/3051112/ufc-arianny-celeste-domestic-violence-arrest-twitter)

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/4183905/GYI0063709055.jpg

UFC Octagon girl Arianny Celeste was arrested Saturday morning for domestic violence. Naturally here at Bloody Elbow we've been covering it like it's a heavyweight title fight. Now details are emerging via the Las Vegas Sun about the back-story that led to the beauty's arrest.

The report reveals all kind of juicy details including Arianny's age (26), her real name (Arianny Lopez), her boyfriend's name and age (Praveen Chandra, 34), the charges against both of them (battery domestic violence). The trouble came to light when a Wynn hotel employee heard a crash and saw Arianny running out of the hotel room.

Arianny is accusing Praveen of choking her and grabbing her right arm. Praveen is accusing Arianny of kicking him in the nose in a limosine and throwing two vases at him. Here are the juiciest bits from the article:

Chandra recorded parts of the argument on his cell phone, which showed him following Lopez around the hotel room and demanding to know why she kicked him in the nose, the reports said. Officers noted injuries to Chandra's nose and scratches to his chest and arm.

"Chandra also continued to laugh at Lopez every time she said how she felt about him," according to the arrest reports.

Pasha K
05-30-2012, 03:03 AM
Remember a golden rule. Always delete the text messages you receive inmediately after reading them.

Probably some female friend sent a SMS to this guy and Arianny did not liked the content of the SMS so she became hysterical.
Just like Facebook, the phone may be a very very dangerous thing if you have a girlfirend/wife but at the same time you continue talking with other females.

Esox Express
05-30-2012, 03:28 AM

I haven't read through the whole thread, but where did it start that it was Tiki involved? the story says its some bloke named "Praveen Chandra", but Tiki could be his pseudonym for all I know

Anybody know if the mugshot is out yet?

checked my grammar, made sure not insult the internet or anyone's grandmother...ok I think I'm good...

http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/0529-arianny-mug-shot-1_large.jpg

There you are. Also, your grandmother is a dirty, dirty whooore.

Sniggles
05-30-2012, 03:43 AM
Make-up does wonders. Bleh.

Those are some epic DSLs.

Get out of here with that politically correct shit. We make fun of MMA fighters that get DUIs all the time. You only rush to her aid like a white knight because you thinks she is bootiful. Guess what? She will not read what you posted and will not have intercourse with you.

Were the Leben or Jones threads light with humor? I think not. Get over it. People make light of everything in this world as a means of entertainment. God forbid someone actually mocks a beautiful celebrity instead of putting her on a pedestal. Celebrities are people too, people that I personally don't give a fuck about but people none the less.

Enjoy your TMZ and Perez Hilton, ladies.

Kimbo> Rampage
05-30-2012, 04:13 AM
Damn, she looks like your typical crackwhore in that pic. Id still fuck that.

joeodd2
05-30-2012, 04:26 AM
I haven't read through the whole thread, but where did it start that it was Tiki involved? the story says its some bloke named "Praveen Chandra", but Tiki could be his pseudonym for all I know

http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/0529-arianny-mug-shot-1_large.jpg

There you are. Also, your grandmother is a dirty, dirty whooore.

Holy shit! that's how I exactly how I pictured her after the first time I would have talked her into letting me put it in her ass..........spooky......

SwordofAres
05-30-2012, 04:28 AM
Make-up does wonders. Bleh.

Those are some epic DSLs.

Get out of here with that politically correct shit. We make fun of MMA fighters that get DUIs all the time. You only rush to her aid like a white knight because you thinks she is bootiful. Guess what? She will not read what you posted and will not have intercourse with you.

Were the Leben or Jones threads light with humor? I think not. Get over it. People make light of everything in this world as a means of entertainment. God forbid someone actually mocks a beautiful celebrity instead of putting her on a pedestal. Celebrities are people too, people that I personally don't give a fuck about but people none the less.

Enjoy your TMZ and Perez Hilton, ladies.

I'm sorry you completely lost me here. How can you read what you quoted and think it's "rushing to her aid"?

He's calling for her to be treated with the same level of derision that men arrested for the same crime are and you interpret that as "rushing to her aid"? How does that make sense?

Kimbo> Rampage
05-30-2012, 04:30 AM
Give her to me for a few hours. Ill make sure to "punish" her good. So none of you whine about here getting off easy... although she would:grinsmile1:

Pasha K
05-30-2012, 04:55 AM
I'm sorry you completely lost me here. How can you read what you quoted and think it's "rushing to her aid"?

He's calling for her to be treated with the same level of derision that men arrested for the same crime are and you interpret that as "rushing to her aid"? How does that make sense?

Well it is way easier for a man to hurt a woman than for a woman to a hurt a man, so maybe that is why when a girl gets arrested for Domestic violence it is not considered as serious as when a man gets arrested.

Also there is the "rule" that a man should never hit a woman.

joeodd2
05-30-2012, 05:01 AM
Ok Ok....just one more.....

Sorry Baby I don't know what happened...It just slipped in there.......I swear to God!.........but you're gonna let me cum right baby? Awe....come on boo......

CtGreat
05-30-2012, 05:32 AM
Well it is way easier for a man to hurt a woman than for a woman to a hurt a man, so maybe that is why when a girl gets arrested for Domestic violence it is not considered as serious as when a man gets arrested.

Bullshit, it's just as easy for a girl to hit a guy with a pot as it is for a guy to hit a girl with one. Domestic violence is ugly and shouldn't be tolerated by either sex, point blank period. It's a double standard here.

Umbras
05-30-2012, 07:44 AM
well looks like Arriany had broken up with Tiki sometime in the last year as the name in the article is not him.

beardown98
05-30-2012, 02:48 PM
Bullshit, it's just as easy for a girl to hit a guy with a pot as it is for a guy to hit a girl with one. Domestic violence is ugly and shouldn't be tolerated by either sex, point blank period. It's a double standard here.

I agree that its bullshit but the double standard exists nonetheless. Kinda like that southpark episode that had Ike hooking up with his kindergarten teacher but no one took it serious because it was a woman doing it to a boy.

SimpleJack
05-30-2012, 03:23 PM
http://www.fashiontolet.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Arianny-Celeste-Allegedly-Kicked-Boyfriend-Praveen-Chandra-In-Face.jpg
I would kick him in the face too.

Luc1an
05-30-2012, 05:00 PM
oh jeez....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_cO0IpLClLOQ/TG3R2nv5aJI/AAAAAAAABw0/Gx4twEFTsao/s1600/Facepalm.jpg

IceCold48
05-30-2012, 06:07 PM
i think this pasha chandry guy or whatever the fuck his name is is a giant pussy. who calls the cops on a girl let alone a famous girl for kicking your ass when he hit her also.

he should be embarrassed about getting his shit rocked not drawing attention to it.

also the article makes it seem like a big secret that her last name is lopez i knew that already it was always her name on wikipedia i remember seeing ti a while ago. i dont remember why she goes by the Filipino surname of her mother but i read ti somewhere a while ago. its not big secret as the article makes it seem.

SwordofAres
05-31-2012, 02:44 AM

A guy I went to high school with was stabbed in the back and killed by his girlfriend after a heated argument. Women can commit just as violent a crime as a man and should be held to the same standards.

Rumble
05-31-2012, 06:13 AM
http://www.fashiontolet.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Arianny-Celeste-Allegedly-Kicked-Boyfriend-Praveen-Chandra-In-Face.jpg
I would kick him in the face too.

I wanna kick him in the face right now

And how the hell did he pull that?

joeodd2
05-31-2012, 06:39 AM
I wanna kick him in the face right now

And how the hell did he pull that?

That's easy....he knows how to fuck a woman where it REALLY counts....not between her legs but between her ears...:grinsmile1:

Rumble
05-31-2012, 06:40 AM
That's easy....he knows how to fuck a woman where it REALLY counts....not between her legs but between her ears...:grinsmile1:

Haha, that is hilarious and probably true.

My guess was lots of $$$$$

Cat--Smasher
05-31-2012, 04:54 PM
Arianny tells Hollyscoop exclusively, “I was defending myself after he choked me twice.”

The argument escalated once inside the couple's Wynn hotel room. A hotel employee responded after hearing crashing sounds coming from their room around 4:30 AM. When the employee checked up on them, an emotional Arianny came running out.

We hear this isn't the first time Praveen has shown his rage to Arianny.

A source who was on set during a recent Deadmau5 music video shoot starring the UFC Octagon Girl tells Hollyscoop that Praveen showed up to the set intoxicated and went off on a jealous rage because he didn’t want her appearing in the video.

Thankfully the world’s most famous UFC ring girl has a slew of supporters including boss Dana White who said in a statement to TMZ, "Arianny is our baby. She has been with us for over five years. She is a good girl and an amazing ambassador for UFC. I don’t know all the details of what happened but we have her back and support her 100%."

Arianny: I was defending myself after he choked me twice - Mixed Martial Arts News (http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/405086/Arianny-I-was-defending-myself-after-he-choked-me-twice/)

Kimbo> Rampage
05-31-2012, 05:15 PM

lots of $$$$$

Combine those 2 and you got your answer. :thumbsup:

Sakara=Excitement
06-01-2012, 08:15 AM
Arianny Celeste Fires Back at Her Boyfriend, Claims Self Defense in Domestic Assault Case | | Cagepotato (http://www.cagepotato.com/arianny-celeste-fires-back-at-her-boyfriend-claims-self-defense-in-domestic-assault-case/)

The ongoing trials and tribulations of Arianny Celeste are really beginning to pull at our heartstrings, you guys. When word first broke of her dust up with her unexpectedly average looking boyfriend last Saturday night, we didn’t know whether or not Tiki was somehow to blame for this injustice, or even how it was possible that anyone could DO THIS TO THE POOR GIRL in the first place. All we knew is that we sincerely missed her during the first half of the UFC 146 main card. Brittney is beautiful and all (seriously, she’s freakin’ gorgeous), but we’ve just never been big fans of monogamy.

When we were treated to the long-time ring girl’s mugshot and arrest details shortly thereafter, it appeared as if Ms. Celeste was responsible for starting the fight, and her oddly phrased tweets that came just hours before the incident transpired surely didn’t help her case.

Well, our girl Arianny is not just going to lay back and let the penal system have its way with her…

…sorry, we must have drifted off for a second. Anyway, Celeste recently told Hollyscoop that she only was forced to let her hands (and feet) fly in self defense:

I was defending myself after he choked me twice.

There you have it, Potato Nation. This Praveen Chandra douchebag had his hands around a multiple-time Ring Girl of the Year‘s throat not once, but twice. Does he even know the kind of ways that Dana White can mess him up? He can say goodbye to his UFC press credentials, for starters.

On the other hand, maybe Chandra really isn’t at fault for what went down. He has claimed that Arianny attacked him after reading a few text messages on his phone, and we all know that bitches be crazy when it comes to that sort of thing. In either case, he definitely learned a crucial lesson when dating a UFC ring girl: never drunk text Logan Stanton on a whim.*

We’ll have more on this story as it develops.

*OK, we don’t know that he really texted Logan, but wouldn’t it be hilarious if that was the case?

Cat--Smasher
06-01-2012, 08:18 AM
You would think with all Arianny's UFC connections (Eg. tough mma dudes who would like to fuck her) this guy would be treading a little more lightly.

Sakara=Excitement
06-01-2012, 08:19 AM
Tiki and then him?

Okay clearly this shows that really no matter what you look like, you can get hot chicks if you simply TRY

i think this pasha chandry guy or whatever the fuck his name is is a giant pussy. who calls the cops on a girl let alone a famous girl for kicking your ass when he hit her also.

As a social work major, I find it sad you think this way and I'm sure many hold the same belief you have on such an incident. While I know NOTHING of that happened and take away the fame and celebrity, domestic violence and abuse is nothing to scuff at and should be reported regardless of who is being abused.

Cat--Smasher
06-01-2012, 08:22 AM
Tiki and then him?

Okay clearly this shows that really no matter what you look like, you can get hot chicks if you simply TRY

Or Arianny has some weird daddy issues, cuz both seem like winners.

Pasha K
06-01-2012, 09:19 AM
Who wrote that article??
It looks that it was written by some 15 year old who is in deep love with this ring girl.

"Oh yes, we missed her during UFC 146", WTF??? Who missed her?? As if watching her in the UFC outfit is such a fappable experience or something.

To me this is as irrelevant as some random mexican Soap opera. When she makes a porn movie or something, call me, otherwise I do not care at all about Arianny and her sad disputes with boyfriends.

Pasha K
06-01-2012, 09:26 AM
Tiki and then him?

If just "trying" was enough to get hot chicks, every man on the world would have a very hot chick sleeping with him.

That dude is obviously not a model or anything, but if he was able to get Arianny then he obviously knows how to talk to a woman, he probably has a lot of money and he must be very good in the bed.

CtGreat
06-01-2012, 09:38 AM
Who wrote that article??
It looks that it was written by some 15 year old who is in deep love with this ring girl.

"Oh yes, we missed her during UFC 146", WTF??? Who missed her?? As if watching her in the UFC outfit is such a fappable experience or something.

To me this is as irrelevant as some random mexican Soap opera. When she makes a porn movie or something, call me, otherwise I do not care at all about Arianny and her sad disputes with boyfriends.

End thread/

Sakara=Excitement
06-01-2012, 09:49 AM
Who wrote that article??

It's Cagepotato, lol! They write humor into their mma articles. Someone missed the memo.

You clearly don't care. You care so little you respond to it. You responding to tell us you don't care about whats going on is the exact opposite of not caring.

_DCdoctr_
06-01-2012, 10:07 AM
Everytime I read that Chandra choked Arianny my brain interprets it as Chandella choked Arianny. Weird.

BP

The8thPlague
06-01-2012, 11:12 AM
Who wrote that article??

Soooooo... what you're saying is You Wrote It???
:unsure:

Kimbo> Rampage
06-01-2012, 04:34 PM
Tiki and then him?

As a social work major, I find it sad you think this way and I'm sure many hold the same belief you have on such an incident. While I know NOTHING of that happened and take away the fame and celebrity, domestic violence and abuse is nothing to scuff at and should be reported regardless of who is being abused.
only punks call the cops. id only call 911 if I was in your town, just to draw your bitch ass out.:grinsmile1:

If just "trying" was enough to get hot chicks, every man on the world would have a very hot chick sleeping with him.

That dude is obviously not a model or anything, but if he was able to get Arianny then he obviously knows how to talk to a woman, he probably has a lot of money and he must be very good in the bed.
lol you are over thinking it.

It isnt that hard to get fine bitches, you just need to act confident and nice at first, next thing you know you'll be fuckin. But with a "celebrity" it is probably harder I would assume.

Luc1an
06-01-2012, 04:41 PM
It's Cagepotato, lol! They write humor into their mma articles. Someone missed the memo.

You clearly don't care. You care so little you respond to it. You responding to tell us you don't care about whats going on is the exact opposite of not caring.

i dunno! sometimes i make sure everyone hears me say "i dont care" just to make sure everyone knows that i dont care! lol

KevoOnTheRadio
06-01-2012, 04:50 PM
Everytime I read that Chandra choked Arianny my brain interprets it as Chandella choked Arianny. Weird.

BP

That's hot.

About time we NJed this topic, perhaps?

GangGreenWarrior
06-01-2012, 05:03 PM
I don't know how everyone in this thread seems to have a mental block that prevents them from seeing that this guy is probably loaded, and is likely 2nd or 3rd generation money. Do you honestly think you're going to run into Arianny at some regular pub or normal party? To even get into where she is, you've got to be connected or own the place. This guy is probably an asshole due to his money, and Arianny was likely caring more about the money.

Sakara=Excitement
06-01-2012, 06:45 PM
only punks call the cops. id only call 911 if I was in your town, just to draw your bitch ass out.:grinsmile1:

This makes no sense.

But if making light of domestic abuse is your thing then by all means, go for it.

So if a child is watching his mother being beaten and calls the cops, he's a punk? Great logic.

rabidsponge
06-01-2012, 07:16 PM
not to come off as some kind of white knight or anything, but taking a serious issue like a physical assault and dummying it down into something thats supposed to humorous is kind of a shitty thing to do imo.

KevoOnTheRadio
06-01-2012, 07:24 PM
not to come off as some kind of white knight or anything, but taking a serious issue like a physical assault and dummying it down into something thats supposed to humorous is kind of a shitty thing to do imo.

Well, it's kind of a shitty MMA site.

MetallicKnight3X
06-01-2012, 08:36 PM
Thought there was supposed to be a pic when someone like Arianny pops up...

http://www.fhm.com.ph/images/fhm-babes/arianny_celeste/1205/001.jpg

Sniggles
06-01-2012, 09:28 PM

How moronic of a statement. Not everything in life has to do with pride or street cred.

WEST SIIIDDDDEEE.

carbondioxide830
06-01-2012, 09:29 PM
Rape choke ftw

rivethead
06-01-2012, 09:48 PM

Well, it's kind of a shitty MMA site.

Full of stupid, shitty people.

rh

Kimbo> Rampage
06-02-2012, 05:23 PM
How moronic of a statement. Not everything in life has to do with pride or street cred.

WEST SIIIDDDDEEE.

I would call if somebody needed an ambulance(in certain situations, the better option would be to drive them).

Its not that there arent situations that dictate using it, but a lot of people are too quick to call the cops... If they see a fight, etc... not minding their own business.

It is weak to call on a women who is hitting you, especially a piece of ass as fine as Arianny. What a chump.

7 mile all day.:grinsmile1:

FarBeyndDrvn
06-02-2012, 09:04 PM
How is this Cagepotato writer employed? Better yet, how is this considered humor? It's just non-sensical rambling from somebody who likes to write and read what he types. There's a difference between that and an being an actual, bonafide writer. And I'm not saying this in defense of all this "blah blah shouldn't reduce domestic violence down to a trivial joke blah blah" horseshit. I'm saying it as a deeply-offended man who has little trouble competently articulating his thoughts and being very conscientious about what others find humorous, as opposed to this mongoloid who selfishly drones out a rambling, remedial thought process while laughing to himself--and only himself--to cut a meager check.

At the end of the day, she is just another mildly attractive cumdumpster lusting for the "bad boy" type and learning the hard way as a headline in the media. You play in the dirt, you're going to get dirty. Who cares that a well-off whore decides to make bad decisions? There are hundreds of thousands of other inner city women who would give the shirt off their backs, which is literally all they probably own, to escape their murderous relationships and live for just one day in her $1000 shoes.

Sniggles
06-03-2012, 07:51 AM
I would call if somebody needed an ambulance(in certain situations, the better option would be to drive them).

Its not that there arent situations that dictate using it, but a lot of people are too quick to call the cops... If they see a fight, etc... not minding their own business.

It is weak to call on a women who is hitting you, especially a piece of ass as fine as Arianny. What a chump.

7 mile all day.:grinsmile1:

I would call the cops if I had a crazy woman scratching, clawing or throwing glasses/plates/vases at me so as to avoid getting an assault charge when defending myself. Sure, I can beat up a woman. Yes, I can subdue one. But, I'd rather have a simple end to a situation and deal with people not in a psychotic rage.

Yes, I would also get a restraining order. I avoid conflict unless I want to have the conflict. I suppose I am a coward because I choose not to make rash decisions.