PDA

View Full Version : Dana White Puts NSAC On Blast After Controversial Pacquiao vs. Bradley Decision

Cat--Smasher
06-10-2012, 12:32 PM
UFC Pres Dana White Puts NSAC On Blast After Controversial Pacquiao vs. Bradley Decision

When was the last time that you watched an MMA event – any MMA event, not just those in Nevada – and wondered about the qualifications of the judges and/or the referees?

UFC president Dana White wonders about one or the other at every single event that his promotion operates, and he isn’t shy about saying so.

But he has a particular bone to pick with Nevada. The state is the home base for the UFC. The promotion regularly operates several events per year in the state, including The Ultimate Fighter reality series that runs for 13 weeks twice per year. So the UFC spends an inordinate amount of time under the watchful eyes of the Nevada Athletic Commission.

White, however, has never shied away from criticizing his company’s home state commission. He was particularly critical when boxer Floyd Mayweather was allowed to proceed with a schedule fight in the state even after being convicted and sentenced to jail on a domestic abuse charge. Yet his fighter, Chael Sonnen, even after he had complied with all penalties imposed upon him for rules violations, was not allowed to coach opposite Michael Bisping on The Ultimate Fighter, let alone fight in Nevada.

White is also a longtime boxing fan, and voiced his opinion about Saturday night’s Pacquiao vs. Bradley decision, regardless of having to spend a lot of hours working with the commission in the MMA world.

“Nevada state athletic commission at its finest!!! You’ve (got) to be (expletive) kidding me!! that is disgusting Nevada state athletic commission!!” White blasted on Twitter.

But he wasn’t done yet.

“Worst athletic commission in the country!!!!!!!!!!!!”

UFC Pres Dana White Puts NSAC On Blast After Controversial Pacquiao vs. Bradley Decision | MMAWeekly.com (http://www.mmaweekly.com/ufc-pres-dana-white-puts-nsac-on-blast-after-controversial-pacquiao-vs-bradley-decision)

Qball1974
06-10-2012, 01:03 PM
I use to be a HUGE fan of boxing but was turned off by the crooked judges years ago, I can't even watch it for free anymore :(

dj triple
06-10-2012, 01:08 PM
i was wondering why this thread was so boring and then i got to the boxing part and i was like oh.

trustkill
06-10-2012, 01:16 PM
I use to be a HUGE fan of boxing but was turned off by the crooked judges years ago, I can't even watch it for free anymore :(

This is what I want to know. How is it that everyone athletic commission keeps a handful of crooked judges on their roster for convenient placement in high profile fights. Not the first time this happened:

Judges who gave Williams decision over Lara are suspended - USATODAY.com (http://www.usatoday.com/sports/boxing/2011-07-13-judges-suspended_n.htm)

tucker50
06-10-2012, 01:31 PM
This is the problem with judging right now, MMA is using boxing judges and those guys can't even get it right at their own sport. People can talk about TRT, injuries, and all that stuff but judging/scoring is hurting the sport the most.

subman
06-10-2012, 01:56 PM
Before the fight, they were talking about the judges and how it was some really crappy choices made by the NSAC.

Coincidence? You have to wonder why they picked inexperienced judges for such a high profile fight. Now Arum has a way to make more money off the rematch that shouldn't even be happening.

And they just HAPPENED to have the rematch date already set...

Rumble
06-10-2012, 02:04 PM
Before the fight, they were talking about the judges and how it was some really crappy choices made by the NSAC.

Coincidence? You have to wonder why they picked inexperienced judges for such a high profile fight. Now Arum has a way to make more money off the rematch that shouldn't even be happening.

That whole fight was rigged and premeditated to set up for a rematch since Floyd is unavailable. That's Boxing math at it's finest.

Xtremo
06-10-2012, 02:14 PM

Very suspicious, yes I know. I even said the same thing on facebook, " it was fixed, Bradley just said 'lets do it again Nov 10', tell me how ther fuck you k ow that falls on a Saturday, oh because it is all a part of the plan". BUT a friend of mine who loves boxing told me he had already heard Bradley saying that date in interviews referring to a future match with someone else because he was that confident he was going to win.

As for NSAC, who comes in and questions them legitimately? Their is obviously something wrong with what they are doing, but how do they correct that shit?

Y2JUBAE
06-10-2012, 02:42 PM
This is why I stopped watching boxing years ago and continued to watch pro wrestling. Pro wrestling doesn't pretend to be anything other than what it is. Boxing is a load of bullshit still trying to pretend to be this prestigious and amazing science, but it's really nothing more than a carnival act.

subman
06-10-2012, 03:02 PM
That whole fight was rigged and premeditated to set up for a rematch since Floyd is unavailable. That's Boxing math at it's finest.

A couple hours before the fight, there was pretty big money put down on Bradley. The line moved substantially. I really hope there is an actual police investigation into this, but we are talking Vegas...

Sakara=Excitement
06-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Timothy Bradley Attends Conference In Wheelchair After Beating Pacquiao - Bloody Elbow (http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/6/10/3076605/manny-pacquiao-vs-timothy-bradley-wheelchair-broken-foot)

TImothy Bradley attended the post fight press conference of his biggest victory to date - a win over the pound for pound great Manny Pacquiao, in a wheelchair. Bradley reportedly damaged his foot during the fight and may have been fighting injured. This news further complicates the storm of controversy around the Bradley - Pacquiao meeting.

Kevin Iole

@KevinI
According to Bradley manager Cameron Dunkin, x-rays show Bradley has a left foot fracture. No fracture on the right, just a lot of swelling
10 Jun 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite

Reportedly Bradley felt his left foot break in the second round but fought on through the pain, only to injure his right foot in the fifth round.

This certainly makes his performance against one of the most dangerous punchers, and complete fighters in the world in Manny Pacquiao all the more impressive, but adds fuel to the fire of debate over the bout's result. It seems unlikely that a man with two injured feet, one fractured, would be able to put on a performance of such technical subtlety that only two of the three ringside judges could see it.

Is Bob Arum Behind The Timothy Bradley Decision Win Over Manny Pacquiao? - Bloody Elbow (http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/6/10/3076429/manny-pacquiao-timothy-bradley-decision-bob-arum-corruption-boxing)

In trying to understand the inexplicable split decision win for Timothy Bradley over Manny Pacquiao last night the phrase "follow the money" keeps jumping into my head. I'm not scholar enough to know if that quote comes from Vladimir Lenin or Woodward and Bernstein, but I do know that where ever something fishy is going on involving millions of dollars that somebody is probably up to something and the most suspicious somebody is the one who stands to make the most money.

In the case of Pacquiao vs Bradley, that someone is Top Rank promoter Bob Arum who handles both fighters. Word is that Arum was likely to lose Pacquiao in 2013 but a Bradley win triggers a contractually mandated rematch that Arum will promote.

Arum talked to ESPN after the fight, was he crying crocodile tears?

"I've never been as ashamed of the sport of boxing as I am tonight.

"I'll make a lot of money off the rematch, but this was outrageous," he said.

Here's what Scott Christ of Bad Left Hook has to say:

Well, here's the deal. Arum says he's concerned about the credibility of the sport, but whatever. The sport's credibility has probably been in the crapper for long enough at this point that it probably is more akin to a long-term floater than a fresh turd in the bowl.

Also, Arum not only doesn't have to hear "Mayweather-Pacquiao" again for the rest of 2012, but he doesn't have to deal with that damned Juan Manuel Marquez and his demands and ego, either. He's got another Top Rank vs Top Rank fight for November. I'm not accusing him of anything. I'm saying as a promoter, he can't really be that unhappy with what's going down here. There's a lot of potential upside if they figure out the right approach.

ESPN's Teddy Atlas has the most in-depth and outrageous take on Arum's potential malfeasance, we'll hear from him after the jump.

From the video of Teddy Atlas laying out his theories (thanks to Bad Left Hook for transcribing):

"I'm not sure if it's accurate that Pacquiao was about to leave one of the kingpins of the sport, Bob Arum. His contract was running out. But I think it was. And when that happens, sometimes funny things happen. But the bottom line is, if you're an honest man, if you're a competent person that knows what he's watching, Pacquiao won that fight. Only one man won that fight. And, you know, he doesn't get the decision. It's an injustice to the sport, injustice to the fighters, injustice to the fanbase. It's one of the fallacies. It's one of the problems with the sport of boxing right now is that the wrong guy wins sometimes."

"I think I touched on it a moment ago, the possibility that he might not be signing up with the power broker, Bob Arum. I mean, look, the worst thing you can say about the sport is it's either corruption or incompetence. If it's incompetence, that should be corrected. That the judges that control the destiny of these fighters, fighters that leave a part of themselves in the ring quite often when they leave the ring, like Frazier and Ali did in those great, epic fights. There's less of themselves when they leave that ring. That's a great responsibility, to make sure you get it right as judges. And a lot of times, unfortunately, the judges, they just don't get it right. They don't know what they're watching. In this case again, they don't know what they're watching, at the very best. Which is a sad thing to say, that at the best they didn't know what they were watching, and at the worst they were influenced by other outside forces."

I should note that not every outside observer thought it was a clear win for Pacquiao. Norm Frauenheim of the New York Times summed up the fight like this:

Bradley overcame Pacquiao's advantage in speed over the first six rounds with head-rocking power that eventually left Pacquiao, a Filipino congressman, looking tired and slow.

The frustrating thing is this: barring a massive investigation we'll never know if there was corruption involved in the Timothy Bradley win over Manny Pacquiao but we will know that Bob Arum is crying all the way to the bank.

Pacquiao vs Bradley results: Boxing is dead? Corrupt decision doesn't fool me - MMAmania.com (http://www.mmamania.com/2012/6/10/3076360/pacquiao-vs-bradley-results-boxing-dead-corruption)

Let's get this out and in the open from jump street.

I didn't watch last night's fight between Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley.

After three straight weekends of Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) events and a couple more to follow, I was needing a bit of a combat sports reprieve, and more than that, my lady friend would have likely killed me if I spent another evening in front of my laptop watching two guys beat the tar out of each other.

So the two of us had a date night, eating Chinese food, drinking whiskey and watching Stephen King's "IT." Spoiler alert: The Loser's Club kill Pennywise at the end.

I kept up with the fight through Twitter and midway through the 12-round bout, it looked like the Filipino champion was on his way to handily defeating Bradley, perhaps even stopping the challenger.

Consider my surprise when fellow Maniac Geno Mrosko messaged me to break the news Pacquiao had lost via split decision. My Twitter timeline -- and the entire social media network for that matter -- was flooded with outrage and claims boxing was finally, in fact, dead. Everyone from UFC President Dana White to Snoop Dogg and even reality show harlot Kim Kardashian weighed in on the subject.

If boxing is dead, why can't anybody stop talking about it?

Was the fight a robbery?

As mentioned earlier, I haven't watched the bout, but men smarter than myself when it comes to the sweet science all agree Pacquiao was on the business end of a screwjob so I will defer to them.

Bad decisions have always -- and grin and bear it, will always be -- part of combat sports. Mixed martial arts (MMA) fans see wonky decisions all the time and boxing, despite its longer and more storied history, isn't immune to the same chicanery.

Was the fix in?

If you watched the fight or not, there's no way to know this for certain. Sure, boxing fans slapped on their tinfoil hats almost immediately and began clacking on their keyboards, but people also believe the moon landing was staged and Elvis Presley is having Mai Tais with 2Pac on a desert island somewhere.

One thing is for certain, however, and it's no one can stop talking about this fight. Boxing isn't dead ... far from it. People still care about pugilism. That's evident from the outpouring of rage over last night's decision.

The rematch will be an excuse for Pacquiao's promoter Top Rank to print money. Pacquiao/Bradley II will do huge, insane business.

And just about everyone who swore off boxing last night will tune in, hoping to see "Pac Man" get the win they feel he should have gotten last night.

When something like this happens, it reminds me of how far the sport of MMA and the UFC have come and how much further it could go.

There wasn't this kind of outrage when Forrest Griffin bested Quinton Jackson or when Frankie Edgar took the Lightweight Championship off B.J. Penn. Not to upset any fellow MMA fans. but those were small potatoes compared to this. This is literally a cultural phenomenon. It's just about all anyone wants to talk or read about.

And I didn't even watch the fight.

joeodd2
06-10-2012, 04:11 PM
I think the winner in November will meet Floyd in 2013, and this loss will give Floyd more favorable terms.....aka more $$$.

trustkill
06-10-2012, 04:50 PM
The phrase 'dirty boxing' has a whole new meaning now. Dana seems like a White Knight compared to Bob Arum.

Sniggles
06-10-2012, 05:07 PM
The phrase 'dirty boxing' has a whole new meaning now. Dana seems like a White Knight compared to Bob Arum.

He always was. Who are these people that are just now realizing Bob Arum is a piece of shit? What rock did they crawl out of?

I have nothing but utter disrespect for Pacquiao for continuing to feed millions to this lecherous corpse. The major American boxing circuits are rife with corruption and extortion. This is a reason why I was totally turned off boxing and switched to MMA.

What continues to infuriate me is that MMA puts money in the coffers of the reprehensible boxing commissions which has kept them afloat.

Bob Arum: MMA Is Nothing But Skinheads, Homosexuals (http://deadspin.com/5357632/bob-arum-mma-is-nothing-but-skinheads-homosexuals)

Bob Arum: MMA Is Nothing But Skinheads, Homosexuals

If boxing wants to win the war against MMA, you know what it needs more of? Grumpy old white guys willing to provide insulting, homophobic, possibly racist rants about its rival audience. Take it away, Bob Arum!

Just to explain what we're dealing with here, the 77-year-old boxing promoter held a press conference at Yankee Stadium today to announce a fight that's taking place in Las Vegas. So that gives you some insight into his living in the past mentality. Arum wants to bring fights back to the Bronx—but not if they involve Floyd Mayweather, who Arum thinks is not entertaining because he fights "scared." So that's a good start.

Then his one-on-one interview with Fanhouse's Ariel Helwani got really uncomfortable, when Helwani asked Arum about UFC and if its head-to-head matchup with the Mayweather-Marquez fight would hurt either pay-per-view haul.

For me, I look at the UFC audience and the boxing audience as being two different audiences entirely. Our audience in boxing is ethnic. Hispanic, Filipino, Puerto Rican, Mexican, and the hardcore boxing fan who can't watch ... like me ... can't watch UFC. UFC are a bunch of skinhead white guys watching people in the ring who also look like skinhead white guys.

Naturally, Helwani (a white guy!) took offense and tried to point out his feelings on the matter—but Arum helpfully set him straight.

And you don't have any tattoos. Ninety percent of the people in the audience wear tattoos. I don't care. That's up to them. But those aren't people that would have any interest, at any time, in boxing.

For me, and people like me, it is not something they ever care to see. They've watched it. It's horrible. Guys rolling around like homosexuals on the ground. It is not a sport that shows great, great talent.

And he says that like it's a bad thing! Arum went on to further explain how MMA is "garbarge and junk" and if you have any interest in it at all, you're probably garbage too. Oh, and UFC lies about their revenue figures. (But they're great businessmen! Some of his best friends are MMA promoters!) But Bob Arum's generation—and the Mexicans!—aren't buying it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yE_tsPatoBU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sniggles
06-10-2012, 05:20 PM
I did not watch the fight and I am not sure that I want to.

roaddawg
06-10-2012, 05:50 PM
Pacman got his ass beat and people naturally are butt hurt over it.... especially those that hate Mayweather :)

Sniggles
06-10-2012, 05:52 PM
I think TrollDawg was behind this entire conspiracy.

Masscore
06-10-2012, 05:55 PM
Pacman got his ass beat and people naturally are butt hurt over it.... especially those that hate Mayweather :)

Really? Did you even watch the fight? Because I doubt it. At best Bradley won 3 rounds (1, 11 and 12) at worse he lost every round but the first one. Manny clearly won this fight and this was just a way for Arum to screw Manny before he left.

And I am not a Mayweather hater BTW. If Manny and Mayweather ever fought Mayweather would wipe the floor with him. I am just an angry boxing fan that won't ever tune into another fight.

At least in MMA if the fight decision is controversial it's because it was an actual close fight. Lets hope our sport never goes the way of boxing. For all you guys that hate the UFC you now see what happens when a million hands are in the cookie jar instead of one.

Sniggles
06-10-2012, 05:56 PM
Really? Did you even watch the fight? Because I doubt it. At best Bradley won 3 rounds (1, 11 and 12) at worse he lost every round but the first one. Manny clearly won this fight and this was just a way for Arum to screw Manny before he left.

And I am not a Mayweather hater BTW. If Manny and Mayweather ever fought Mayweather would wipe the floor with him. I am just an angry boxing fan that won't ever tune into another fight.

At least in MMA if the fight decision is controversial it's because it was an actual close fight. Lets hope our sport never goes the way of boxing. For all you guys that hate the UFC you now see what happens when a million hands are in the cookie jar instead of one.

You are missing something in your equation.

Bradley is black.

http://newwebcourant.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/black-power-pin.jpg?w=1000&h=

dbader08
06-10-2012, 06:09 PM
A couple hours before the fight, there was pretty big money put down on Bradley. The line moved substantially. I really hope there is an actual police investigation into this, but we are talking Vegas...

Yup. Pretty fuckin fishy I must say...

I already had money on Pacman by decision at +122 odds from a bet I made Friday night, which were already very good odds, and it was up to about +155 by fight time...which is just crazy, everybody knew that Pacman by decision was the most likely outcome...

Please leave this forum...you stupid fuck.

CtGreat
06-10-2012, 06:15 PM

Guys, if you think RD is being serious then you need to lighten up. Not even RD would believe something that outlandish......right?

Masscore
06-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Guys, if you think RD is being serious then you need to lighten up. Not even RD would believe something that outlandish......right?

I am still waiting for the day we all find out Roaddawg is really just Rivethead and he has been fuckin with us for all these years. Now that would be a giant mind fuck. And the more and more Roaddawg post the more I am convinced he is just another s/n for someone who gets bored.

Sniggles
06-10-2012, 06:22 PM

You mad? Yup. You got trolled.

Pasha K
06-10-2012, 06:33 PM

The problem here is that if anyone else said what you just said, we would all understand that it was just a joke or a troll post.
But coming from you I seriously do not even know if you really suffer this epic level of retardation or you were just trolling.

In both cases you absolutely fail, because my friend, if you want to troll you do not have to try too hard. Just express your natural opinions.

Now if you seriosuly thought that Bradley defeated Pacman then please give me the number of your mom, because I seriously want to ask her why she did not aborted you.

Sniggles
06-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Lol! Pashak on point.

roaddawg
06-10-2012, 06:39 PM
The problem here is that if anyone else said what you just said, we would all understand that it was just a joke or a troll post.
But coming from you I seriously do not even know if you really suffer this epic level of retardation or you were just trolling.

In both cases you absolutely fail, because my friend, if you want to troll you do not have to try too hard. Just express your natural opinions.

Now if you seriosuly thought that Bradley defeated Pacman then please give me the number of your mom, because I seriously want to ask her why she did not aborted you.

Wow are you really that gullible (wow and I thought your mother was easy)? Also you can expect Sniggles to ride the sack of anyone whom opposes The RoadDawg.... Thats how Sniggles; rolls :)

Enjoy:
Tim Bradley defeats Manny Pacquiao Welterweight Championship Full Fight HBO Boxing PPV Breakdown - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xN1A-K8Hqs&feature=relmfu)

Sniggles
06-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Whoa?! Is that you TrollDawg?

Mind = Blown.

My my... you are eloquent... large... and white...

Sakara=Excitement
06-10-2012, 09:58 PM
Pacquiao vs. Bradley bets refunded by Irish betting site | SI Tracking Blog (http://tracking.si.com/2012/06/10/pacquiao-vs-bradley-bets-refunded-manny-timothy/)

The day after the stunning split decision that gave Timothy Bradley a controversial victory over Manny Pacquiao, an Irish betting site is refunding Pacquiao betters in what it calls a “justice payout.”

Paddy Power, Ireland’s largest telephone betting service, issued this statement on its blog on Sunday:

It was a result that stunned the world, even by modern professional boxing standards.

Last night in Las Vegas the brilliant Filipino Manny Pacquiao lost his WBO welterweight belt to Timothy Bradley in a controversial split-decision defeat.

With that Paddy Power has rolled out one of our famous Justice Payouts. If you had placed a bet on Manny to win in a pre-fight outright or on points, that money is now back in your account. We Hear You!

On Sunday, Floyd Mayweather Sr. also blasted the decision, saying that the judges of the Pacquiao-Bradley fight need to “find a new job.”

“I feel like Pacquiao won the fight but I am not going to sugarcoat nothing. The last fight belonged to Marquez,” Mayweather said while referring to Pacquiao’s majority decision win over Juan Manuel Marquez this past November. “This one belonged to Pacquiao. I’m calling it like it is,” Mayweather continued.

The boxing world reacted with collective shock when the judges handed the split decision to Bradley. That decision came despite Pacquiao landing almost 100 more punches throughout the fight. He also landed more punches in 10 of 12 rounds.

“Can you believe that? Unbelievable,” said Bob Arum, the fight’s promoter. “I went over to Bradley before the decision and he said, `I tried hard but I couldn’t beat the guy.”‘

roaddawg
06-10-2012, 11:16 PM
Now that part is true. Karma is a bitch.

Sniggles
06-11-2012, 04:40 AM
Yeah... In my unhumble opinion, Marquez won as surprising as it was.

the_dark_angel_4ever
06-11-2012, 08:28 PM
Now, excuse my ignorance, but how does one break their foot in a boxing match?

roaddawg
06-11-2012, 10:06 PM

Lol Bradley lost that fight without question (like Pacman lost to Martinez). I thought the karma loss was quite funny though especially considering Pacman came in all fashionably late due to a game. I bet he won't make the judges wait again for 30 mins :grinsmile1:

By losing your footing while dodging a hurricane of attacks. Ankles get broken in basketball all the time. Btw are you sure he didn't sprang his ankle? The slip wasn't that obvious nor was his injury but both were definitely overhyped. Most people (commentators included) didn't even see it until watching the instant replay.

I think TrollDawg was behind this entire conspiracy.

Well it's not like Pacman/Mayweather have anyone else to fight this year. Why not screw Pacman over like Bret Hart, piss off the fans and make them come back to see the rematch?

Besides isn't Mayweather going to the booty house? It all works out perfectly, screw the fans, get more money.

I am still waiting for the day we all find out Roaddawg is really just Rivethead and he has been fuckin with us for all these years. Now that would be a giant mind fuck.

Well.... you certainly have been mind fucked to say the least... Seriously I'm raw by now and I have a midget pushing my ass... By the way have you ever seen Riv use a smiley face...? Just saying :)

Yup. Pretty fuckin fishy I must say...

I already had money on Pacman by decision at +122 odds from a bet I made Friday night, which were already very good odds, and it was up to about +155 by fight time...which is just crazy, everybody knew that Pacman by decision was the most likely outcome...

I love you too sweetpea.

Pssst (all in due time)

dbader08
06-12-2012, 01:36 AM
You mad? Yup. You got trolled.

Well if I did get trolled then I sincerely apologize. It was hard to tell.

It's just a bit frustrating, the ole' MMANews has seemed a bit slow as of late, and then you click on a semi old thread to see whats up and you to have to read such idiotic posts...posts that I know are going to spark a pointless debate/argument...

But again, if it was just trolling, then its actually pretty damn funny.

Sakara=Excitement
06-12-2012, 03:27 AM
(like Pacman lost to Martinez).

Who the fuck is Martinez?

Btw are you sure he didn't sprang his ankle

What the fuck is sprang?

Xtremo
06-12-2012, 03:49 AM
^ i know... Martinez? I'n sorry but Sergio Martinez is yet to fight Pacquiao XD

Trolls will be trolls... Hey roaddawg, don't make me call Ernest now!

http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/2ihE4PyIy0Y/hqdefault.jpg
Miak, key to defeating trolls.

IDK, but this guy looks like he broke both feet...
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7INFTyi0WFU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No but seriously, here is how. BTW, this is how his right ankle twisted, and not his left foot which is the one that reports say he fractured. No one knows how he fractured the left foot...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-nJeckRNUzR0/T9S4rKNSrXI/AAAAAAAAK2k/lq_DSh7S0h8/s1600/8.gif

roaddawg
06-12-2012, 04:46 AM
Who the fuck is Martinez?

Oh shit good catch homie. I don't know why I was thinking about Sergio. That correction is Marquez people.

What the fuck is sprang?

Ebonics for sprained. Sorry I keep forgetting my audience.

No but seriously, here is how. BTW, this is how his right ankle twisted, and not his left foot which is the one that reports say he fractured. No one knows how he fractured the left foot...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-nJeckRNUzR0/T9S4rKNSrXI/AAAAAAAAK2k/lq_DSh7S0h8/s1600/8.gif

I have actually fractured my ankle coming down steep stairs. Black ice on the stairs caused my foot to twist in a weird way (simliiar to Bradley). I was on my way to the movie theatre and thought it was nothing but a sprained ankle.

Weeks later they had me walking in some big ass space boot looking thing shortly before telling me that I actualy fractured my ankle. They had to put in a steel plate until the bones healed over properly.

It can happen but the funny part is Bradley was able to fight through it. A rematch should be interesting.

The Donosaur
06-12-2012, 06:15 AM
I don't know if anyone watches mike and mike in the morning, but I actually got to talk on the chatter section the other day. I actually said "this is the donosaur. Boxing is dead. Long live MMA.". Keep in mind I don't have alot of ill will towards boxing. I just wanted to see if they would talk about mma. Thought some of you guys would appreciate that I used me screen name to talk on espn.

Sakara=Excitement
06-12-2012, 11:55 AM
I love Mike and Mike in the Morning.

0mega1
06-12-2012, 12:54 PM
I don't know if anyone watches mike and mike in the morning, but I actually got to talk on the chatter section the other day. I actually said "this is the donosaur. Boxing is dead. Long live MMA.". Keep in mind I don't have alot of ill will towards boxing. I just wanted to see if they would talk about mma. Thought some of you guys would appreciate that I used me screen name to talk on espn.

Its on way too early for me to catch it over here on the west coast, but i know its on before the "the Herd" on 710 espn.

My favorite is Max and Marcellus.

The Donosaur
06-12-2012, 01:30 PM
Best sports show on TV imo. I have 3 autographs on my wall, dan Henderson, mike and mike, and homer simpson.

Pasha K
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Oh shit good catch homie. I don't know why I was thinking about Sergio.

Because you are Roaddawg, that is why.
Like the occasion you said "Shane Moses" instead of Shane Mosley.

Black ice on the stairs caused my foot to twist in a weird way (simliiar to Bradley

LOL for some reason I find funny that you say "Black Ice". I bet it is your favorite one, right? xD

Sniggles
06-13-2012, 12:50 AM

LOL for some reason I find funny that you say "Black Ice". I bet it is your favorite one, right? xD

I guess when RD orders a drink at the bar it is safe to say, he does not ask for the liquor to be on the rocks.

"Toss some black ice in that shit!"

roaddawg
06-13-2012, 06:53 AM

Hahaha you actually remembered that one lol? Nice.

After having to walk around with a steel plate in my ankle for months I think I actually hate black ice, snow, cold weather and stair cases now. I found out later that other people actually fell down the stairs earlier because they forgot to put salt on the steps.

Man its no fun having to take a bath with one foot hanging over (especially when its your right ankle). Don't even get me started on driving illegally.

I guess when RD orders a drink at the bar it is safe to say, he does not ask for the liquor to be on the rocks.

"Toss some black ice in that shit!"

LOL actually the bar is at my house and the package store right around the corner. Do you really believe I'm a black panther? I'm just curious.

Kimbo> Rampage
06-13-2012, 09:20 PM

lol, its clear your just fucking around, but i knew some here would still get pissed.

Bradley just said 'lets do it again Nov 10', tell me how ther fuck you k ow that falls on a Saturday

probably the least suspicious part of it. just need a calendar. But if the fight was actually scheduled for that date, no one should watch that BS.

I was puzzled when one of the Analysts predicted Bradley by Controversial decision.... Who the fuck does that, and why. Either he was on the in or just out for attention.

I dont know, he actually thinks that Segal and Kimbo are good fighters... so you never know.

feet are actually injured frequently in boxing. You are always on the balls of your feet, moving around and shifting your weight from leg to leg. All it takes is to be out of position.

I have actually fractured my ankle coming down steep stairs. Black ice on the stairs caused my foot to twist in a weird way (simliiar to Bradley). I was on my way to the movie theatre and thought it was nothing but a sprained ankle.

Weeks later they had me walking in some big ass space boot looking thing shortly before telling me that I actualy fractured my ankle. They had to put in a steel plate until the bones healed over properly.

It can happen but the funny part is Bradley was able to fight through it. A rematch should be interesting.
Please dont compare your fatass trying to walk down some stairs to a professional athlete fighting an all time boxing great...