PDA

View Full Version : Charges dropped in UFC octagon girl Arianny Celeste's domestic-violence case

Cat--Smasher
07-02-2012, 08:41 PM
Charges dropped in UFC octagon girl Arianny Celeste's domestic-violence case

The Las Vegas District Attorney's office has decided not to file charges against UFC octagon girl Arianny Celeste following her arrest for battery domestic violence.

Tess Driver, executive assistant to Las Vegas district attorney Steve Wolfson, today confirmed the news with MMAjunkie.com (UFC blog for UFC news, UFC rumors, fighter interviews and event previews/recaps | MMAjunkie.com (http://www.mmajunkie.com)).

"After our review of the case, we found that there was insufficient evidence to move forward," Driver said.

Celeste and a male companion, Praveen Chandra, were both arrested in the early hours of May 26 after an altercation at Wynn Las Vegas. Chandra accused Celeste of kicking him in the nose while Celestse indicated that Chandra choked her several times during the evening. The two were booked into the Clark County Detention Center and released on bail.

The district attorney's office also dropped charges on Chandra.

The 26-year-old Celeste, who's also a TV and online host for the UFC, missed most of UFC 146 due to the incident.

UFC president Dana White subsequently issued a statement in support of Celeste, who's since returned to her normal fight-week duties.

"Arianny is our baby," the statement read. "She has been with us for over five years. She is a good girl and an amazing ambassador for the UFC. I don't know all the details of what happened, but we have her back and support her 100 percent."

Charges dropped in UFC octagon girl Arianny Celeste's domestic-violence case | MMAjunkie.com (http://mmajunkie.com/news/29476/charges-dropped-in-ufc-octagon-girl-arianny-celestes-domestic-violence-case.mma?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+mmajunkie+%28MMAjunkie.com+Fe ed%29)

Pasha K
07-02-2012, 10:37 PM
"Arianny is our baby," the statement read. "She has been with us for over five years. She is a good girl and an amazing ambassador for the UFC"

Oh dear.....
The worst part is that maybe they will induct her into the UFC hall of fame

Y2JUBAE
07-02-2012, 11:05 PM
Oh dear.....

She needs to be in the "Man-butt" Hall of Fame.

IceCold48
07-02-2012, 11:08 PM
Oh dear.....

shes done more than mask

pimpslappd
07-03-2012, 08:23 PM
Really? I must of missed something.

Sniggles
07-03-2012, 10:22 PM
shes done more than mask

Yes, she has quite a difficult job. Running a T-Shirt empire that was synonymous with MMA takes alot less work then walking around in a bathing suit after getting a bunch of surgery done.

SimpleJack
07-03-2012, 10:38 PM
Yes, she has quite a difficult job. Running a T-Shirt empire that was synonymous with MMA takes alot less work then walking around in a bathing suit after getting a bunch of surgery done.

I like titties more than face paint.

Sniggles
07-03-2012, 10:43 PM
I like titties more than face paint.

What kind of man are you?!

SimpleJack
07-03-2012, 10:46 PM
What kind of man are you?!

Sorry, but I don't share your clown fetish.....

Y2JUBAE
07-03-2012, 10:51 PM
Sorry, but I don't share your clown fetish.....

LOL!

Sniggles
07-04-2012, 12:57 PM
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_fDf22Zj632U/TFdYT_2KDsI/AAAAAAAAC74/y9InW0PO-8s/SexyClown01_thumb1.jpg