PDA

View Full Version : Vince McMahon takes a shot at the UFC

Cat--Smasher
07-23-2012, 09:55 AM
Vince McMahon takes a shot at the UFC

WWE CEO Vince McMahon knows about ratings woes. His WWE shows have suffered viewership drops in recent years mainly because his big name stars simply aren’t drawing. That didn’t stop him from ripping on the UFC decline in its own viewership.

“Their ratings are abysmal. They are in the pay-per-view business, and they do reasonably well there. We just set a record for WrestleMania. We had 1.3 million buys for this year’s WrestleMania, and our pay-per-view numbers for our shows have been up 30 percent since then.”

Vince McMahon takes a shot at the UFC | MMA News | Mixed Martial Arts | UFC News | BJPenn | MMA Fight | UFC Fights (http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/2012/07/23/vince-mcmahon-takes-a-shot-at-the-ufc-32551.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+bjpenndotcom+%28BJPENN.COM+MM A+NEWS+BLOGS%29)

ckauffman28
07-23-2012, 12:59 PM
i dont see how thats a shot

The Donosaur
07-24-2012, 05:56 PM

THE DONOSAUR TAKES SHOT AT CKAUFFMAN28

"Some of his posts aren't great, but he is a pretty good poster", said the donosaur.

Sniggles
07-24-2012, 06:10 PM
THE DONOSAUR TAKES SHOT AT CKAUFFMAN28

"Some of his posts aren't great, but he is a pretty good poster", said the donosaur.

How insulting.

FCK
07-25-2012, 08:32 AM
“Their ratings are abysmal. They are in the pay-per-view business, and they do reasonably well there"

How their ratings be abysmal and yet they are doing reasonably well at the same time?

What other ratings was McMahon talking about?

Idiot must be living in his own script too long.

Masscore
07-25-2012, 09:13 AM
How their ratings be abysmal and yet they are doing reasonably well at the same time?

What other ratings was McMahon talking about?

Idiot must be living in his own script too long.

Ratings such as the ones on FOX, FX and Fuel is what he is talking about. And they have been shitty for the most part.

The PPV is where the UFC shines most of the time.

ckauffman28
07-25-2012, 10:07 AM
ratings such as the ones on fox, fx and fuel is what he is talking about. And they have been shitty for the most part.

The ppv is where the ufc shines most of the time.

this

IceCold48
07-25-2012, 11:54 PM
I find this Ironic considering the wee constantly stealing things from mma. The miz using a knock off of bad boys logo, Daniel Bryan's storyline if just yelling yes! Cm punk wearing the pride symbol on his shirt, etc.

trustkill
07-26-2012, 12:04 AM

If Vince McMahon's name was Dave Meltzer, it would be perceived as an insult.

Cat--Smasher
08-03-2012, 04:27 PM
Dana White Fires Back at Vince McMahon's Comments | UFC NEWS | MMA News | Mixed Martial Arts | UFC News | BJPenn | MMA Fight | UFC Fights (http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/2012/08/03/dana-responds-to-mcmahon-33463.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+bjpenndotcom+%28BJPENN.COM+MM A+NEWS+BLOGS%29)