PDA

View Full Version : Bloodstain Lane receiving threats/threats against his family

Sakara=Excitement
08-01-2012, 12:29 AM
https://www.facebook.com/BloodstainLane

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/273692_1018083299_1495544139_n.jpg

Anthony J Lane
I think I may be done with videos for a while, I just received threats and messages regarding my child on Youtube...I did a few videos today, I will release them and thats it...I need to know what are the proper steps to report these messages/threats ?
Like about an hour ago near New York, NY

Cat--Smasher
08-01-2012, 12:49 AM
Shitty deal but when you are a huge troll, shit happens.

Sakara=Excitement
08-01-2012, 12:59 AM
Yeah I wanted to respond with, "Well you should stop making shitty videos"

mma #1 fan
08-01-2012, 01:03 AM
https://www.facebook.com/BloodstainLane

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/273692_1018083299_1495544139_n.jpg

Like his dumb fucking ass has never threatened anyone over the. what a tool he is no more than the Applicator tip to a douche :turd: shitstain lame can kiss my white ass

Pasha K
08-01-2012, 03:09 AM
Homie got scared

JPeezy
08-01-2012, 05:07 AM
How funny would it be if Dana White was the one trolling him?

SimpleJack
08-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Here's a novel idea, quit talking shit to everyone on the planet and calling them bitches and pussies....evidently he's the pussy when someone actually steps up and puts him on notice.

I fucking hate this guys fake tough guy schtick.

Fedorlei Gomipierre
08-02-2012, 06:37 PM
Dude has made a name off of talking brutal and often times disgusting shit, just being a troll for attention. He's said some horrible stuff and has uttered threats himself more than once.

disposableassassin
08-02-2012, 06:41 PM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kvw5nezWQj1qzx05do1_400.jpg

Pasha K
08-03-2012, 01:03 AM
I liked him at the beginning because he was funny and actually despite his trolling, he says a lot of true stuff of MMA.
The problem is that his gimmick has became boring, he acts like the toughest mofo on the planet that would easily beat any MMA fighter, calls everybody bitches, pussies, etc.

Then his videos stopped being funny first of all because his imagination finished, he simply repeated the same rants, the same insults over and over again.

Every video was basically the same thing "What's up you fucking Bozo fucks? Bloodstain Lane AKA I fuck your girlfriend every night you fucking son of a bitch. And today I am gonna talk about.....(Then basically he talks about 4 fighters, about 2 of them he says how bad they are, how horrible they fight and how he would easily beat them. Then he licks the ass of the other 2 saying how we should all watch them because they are the next big thing and how they are so amazing and how they are Gods". And it was the exact same thing every video. A fat dude talking about how he would fuck up anyone in a fight, while eating cheetos and drinking some crap I can't even name.

LefthookStcrook
08-05-2012, 08:14 PM
Lol HOW many times has this guy "threatened" somebody?!? Gotta be in the Thousands.

He does it and he thinks hes being funny, so its Ok to him.

Someone else does it to him, but is serious, and its not so funny to him anymore. But I thought he was so "G"?

I fucking hate this guy, and thats not fighter bashing since hes just a douche with a webcam.

dbader08
08-05-2012, 08:23 PM
Every video was basically the same thing "What's up you fucking Bozo fucks? Bloodstain Lane AKA I fuck your girlfriend every night you fucking son of a bitch. And today I am gonna talk about.....(Then basically he talks about 4 fighters, about 2 of them he says how bad they are, how horrible they fight and how he would easily beat them. Then he licks the ass of the other 2 saying how we should all watch them because they are the next big thing and how they are so amazing and how they are Gods". And it was the exact same thing every video. A fat dude talking about how he would fuck up anyone in a fight, while eating cheetos and drinking some crap I can't even name.

hahahahahahahahaha

That's so accurate.

I remember one of his videos he got pissed because Siyar Bahadurzada quit following him. Someone asked him a question of who he liked the least in the mma biz, he was like "Siyar, because he quit following me, so fuck you Siyar Bahadurzada you fucking low life piece of shit"...I thought God damn this dude is bitter and needs to chill oot lol

IceCold48
08-06-2012, 05:16 PM
One of his twitter followers actually came to his house and bloodstain knocked him the fuck out. I like bloodstain he's a good guy he's just got some anger issues. He's actually very informative and insightful about mma, boxing and kickboxing.

LefthookStcrook
08-06-2012, 06:46 PM
One of his twitter followers actually came to his house and bloodstain knocked him the fuck out. I like bloodstain he's a good guy he's just got some anger issues. He's actually very informative and insightful about mma, boxing and kickboxing.

Respectfully disagree. IMO hes just a bum with a webcam who built a youtube reputation for being so offensive. Take away his constant swearing and his high school jock humor and he offers VERY little insight...on anything.

I rather listen to anybody on here talk MMA then that "fucking bozo fuck".

Sakara=Excitement
08-06-2012, 07:07 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T48ojj2JkB0

Please show me where he 'knocked him the fuck out'. Funny how they didn't film that part.

Supe
08-06-2012, 07:17 PM
Bloodstain Lane Vs. Twitter Follower - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T48ojj2JkB0)

Please show me where he 'knocked him the fuck out'. Funny how they didn't film that part.

HAHAH wow. The only worse than those two schmucks fighting was the retard with Parkinson's trying to film it.

LefthookStcrook
08-06-2012, 10:44 PM
Worst fight of the century goes to..

SickNasty
08-06-2012, 10:59 PM
The guy claims to have this Don lifestyle with having the ability to get with any chick and fuck almost anybody up, I'm sorry but you really should move out of your mom's house before you start to brag about anything like that.

Sniggles
08-06-2012, 11:34 PM
Respectfully disagree. IMO hes just a bum with a webcam who built a youtube reputation for being so offensive. Take away his constant swearing and his high school jock humor and he offers VERY little insight...on anything.

I rather listen to anybody on here talk MMA then that "fucking bozo fuck".

Bloodstain Lane is a celebrity for disrespecting people who are infinitely better human beings than him.

Fuck this guy.

beardown98
08-06-2012, 11:40 PM
Yeah I wanted to respond with, "Well you should stop making shitty videos"

I just wanted to respond but got stuck staring at Cats sig for a good 90 seconds before i could move on

rabidsponge
08-06-2012, 11:45 PM
and now hes back to acting like a douchebag. how quickly he forgets

Pasha K
08-07-2012, 01:28 AM
LOL at that fight!!
Probably the awesome skills of the cameraman have something to do with that, but I did not see anything impressive there. LOL he once said that he would fight Nate Marquadt and even challenged Jon Jones in an UFC expo!! hahahahaha

There are actually a couple of other videos where he is sparring in a Gym and gets armbarred after 5 minutes of Laying and praying lol

TheKidInside
08-08-2012, 11:43 PM
you guys bought into his shtick. well, a lot of you have. He's a personal friend and we hung out a few times during his quick rise in the MMA "journalist"/media scene. A lot of it went to his head for sure and he went of a deep end. Two guys I know that were friends with him for years basically stopped speaking with him, unfortunately but he truly means well. He just got into his own act too much, "choosing" to stay fat, lazy and ignorant in a sense. He's also all into stupid conspiracy mind control theories and it's pretty stupid.

Ironically people in that "brainwashing" conspiracy scene and even more brainwashed then they claim WE are.