PDA

View Full Version : First Post Thread

TheDoucheyWun
08-01-2012, 05:12 AM
I would like to know for the sake of my boredom what was the first post you made on the MMA NEWS forum I am pretty sure you can find it through your statistics in user cp.

I was lurking for the longest time until I came across a post asking if RD was to stupid to post here and so sadly my first ever post here was defending RD.

Ive been a member for half a year now or so.. I never post just read cuz I love my MMA..rd has made numerous douchy posts.. but as previous have said what would the forum be without everyones opinion?.. It's also not like everything he types is a douche remark either.. People are entitled to there opinion n rd is an avid poster and daily is on the forum.. obviously he loves the sport RH i think this thread was completly pointless dude.

And there you have it my first post.

The Donosaur
08-01-2012, 05:37 AM
Good idea when I'm near a laptop I'll post mine. I don't know how to do it from my phone. My first post was defending grinding wrestling against people who say its boring.

d-low
08-11-2012, 03:56 AM
My first post here was........HERE! in this thread!

TheDoucheyWun
08-11-2012, 04:03 AM
lol man welcome aboard.

disposableassassin
08-11-2012, 05:28 AM
Forum: Off-Topic Discussions 10-19-2011, 05:36 PM
Replies: 93
The Name Thread
Views: 2,003
Posted By disposableassassin

i like scud.

yay thats my first post!

That's my first post......yay

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/062/888/awesome.jpg

optimusjoel
08-11-2012, 05:44 AM
No one wants to take a fight with Machida cause of his fighting intelligence.. No fighter fights as smart as he does.. Givin how many morons are out there I completely understand why a lot of people think his fights are boring.. But I would love to see him as LHW champion that way no one can duck him

Man just reading that thread is incredible, so many people though Machida was boring. A couple post before my first a guy said they should feed him to Wand LOL

Cat--Smasher
08-11-2012, 05:50 AM
Hmmm the archive for mine only seems to go back 4000 posts so I am not sure if I can find my first post.

Anyone else with a ton of posts have this problem or am I just a little slow tongiht?

disposableassassin
08-11-2012, 05:52 AM
Hmmm the archive for mine only seems to go back 4000 posts so I am not sure if I can find my first post.

Anyone else with a ton of posts have this problem or am I just a little slow tongiht?

You think it's got anything to do with a name change?

KevoOnTheRadio
08-11-2012, 04:59 PM
Yea, it only goes back 4,000 posts for me.

Leucoethiops
08-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Sonnen - Filho's manager says the belt is in the mail (http://www.mmanews.com/forums/general-mma-forum/31805-sonnen-filhos-manager-says-belt-mail.html#post557809)

After Filho failed to make weight (thus making it a non-title bout) and Sonnen beat him, he was barkin' to get Filho's belt.

Someone had posted,

in the mail!? lolz this is just brutal. hope he sends a card and some chocolates too
To which I replied,

The only chocolate that'll be included are the crumbs that fell from his mouth while he was licking the envelope.

Strong first post.

Pasha K
08-11-2012, 09:43 PM
My first post was one where I just introduced myself as a big MMA and Fedor and PRIDE FC fan.

About one week later I remember I had a dispute with some Troll in a "Lashley-Waterman" thread.

DaSpiderFan24
08-12-2012, 12:02 AM
Jones has a lot of potential and is a pretty good fighter but I'm not a fan. Vera has been fighting like crap lately I hope he gets his head outta his ass and goes back to knockin guys out... Most likely it'll be Vera by decision...

This was when i thought Vera would make his come back but was sadly mistaken Haha wasnt a fan of Jones @ 1st :confusedsmilie:... and quickly became a nuthugger after he messed up Vera's orbital bone :grinsmile1:

Sniggles
08-12-2012, 12:34 AM
Too many posts... won't allow me to find my first post. T.T

Kemo
08-12-2012, 04:02 AM
May 25, 2006
General MMA Forum
Ultimate Fighter
Thread: Danny Abadi vs. Ed Herman
-------

While I agree that Ed dominated the fight, he didn't strike me as the fearsome adversary he'd have us believe he is.

Of course, I'm not a big fan of "The Ginga Ninja"

-----------

(For the record, I'm still not an Ed Herman fan.)