PDA

View Full Version : Tank abbott n tito

TCS
06-30-2006, 10:21 PM
we know it will never happen cus o the wieght differnce, but ya gotta admit it would be one entertaining fight. Imagine tito trying to take down tank, and tank trying to keep up with tito. Course It might be just my dislike for tito, that would pair him with tank. But still Id love to see it, just since it would be one great ufc moment.

killerinstinct
06-30-2006, 10:43 PM
If Tank was in his prime I'd take Him by KO.

Afro
06-30-2006, 11:23 PM
Tank by TKO punches.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-01-2006, 03:33 AM
Tank All Day Baby!!in His Prime Ofcourse

killerinstinct
07-01-2006, 07:06 AM
Tito doesn't like to get hit plus there's a big weight difference and Tank wasn't a bad wrestler himself.Tank would win by a brutal KO.especially if he had time to train.Everyone is quick to point out Tank's losses and conditioning ,but you also have to take into consideration he'd take fights on real short notice and never really gave a fuck about his record.He fought the champ on 4 days notice(forgot who it was at the time).

sabean_13
07-02-2006, 12:43 AM
Tito doesn't like to get hit plus there's a big weight difference and Tank wasn't a bad wrestler himself.Tank would win by a brutal KO.especially if he had time to train.Everyone is quick to point out Tank's losses and conditioning ,but you also have to take into consideration he'd take fights on real short notice and never really gave a fuck about his record.He fought the champ on 4 days notice(forgot who it was at the time).

Maurice Smith was the champ he fought on 4 days notice at ufc 15.

killerinstinct
07-02-2006, 12:54 AM
Maurice Smith was the champ he fought on 4 days notice at ufc 15.
yeah that's who it was.I just couldn't think of it at the time.I could picture him in my head ,but I just couldn't think of his name.Thanks man. Tank actually put up a good performance in that fight too.plus i heard he took that fight for free.tank often took a lot of fights for free.the only other person i can think of that would do that is Horn.

killerinstinct
07-23-2006, 10:14 AM
It's like Tank says all the time he is the only tough guy to ever come from Hunting Beach.