PDA

View Full Version : Lesnar punches WWE wrestler backstage

Cat--Smasher
08-07-2012, 03:41 AM
Lesnar punches WWE wrestler backstage

According to pro-wrestling blog The Wrestling Observer, former UFC champion Lesnar got into fisticuffs at a backstage rehearsal for a WWE ‘SummerSlam’ event. He and another pro-wrestler were working through a routine when things went awry.

“Lesnar left the building after getting into a physical altercation with fellow WWE superstar, Ryan Reeves, known in ring as Ryback.

Not much information is being let out, but the source says Lesnar was in the arena early to rehearse a major angle with SummerSlam opponent Triple H. Before things even began, Reeves, who was also in the building, got into a heated argument with Lesnar. It is uncertain what the argument was about.

Reeves put his hands on Lesnar, though the source tells us that people who witnessed it said Reeves was going to apologize. Lesnar shoved Reeves back and a shoving match ensued. Lesnar threw Reeves to the floor and hit him in the face three times before being pulled off.

Reeves suffered a laceration above his left eyebrow which is required stitches. "Ryback" will not be competing tonight as he was originally planned. Lesnar left the building immediately, and all efforts to reach him have failed.”

There has been no comment from the WWE or Lesnar on the alleged incident. If it did happen as reported it could be enough to end Lesnar’s contract with the company but he is a valuable asset and thus it is more likely to be swept under the carpet.

Report: Lesnar punches WWE wrestler backstage - Fighters Only (http://www.fightersonlymag.com/content/news/16907-report-lesnar-punches-wwe-wrestler-backstage)

Fedorlei Gomipierre
08-07-2012, 04:00 AM
Bwhahahaha!

Faux Goldberg got into it with a fucking shooter. I love it.

How to you get unpushed? Get into it with a 5 MILLION DOLLAR INVESTMENT lol.

ichibabythecancrushe
08-07-2012, 04:04 AM
Bwhahahaha!

wrestling fan i see im also one

KevoOnTheRadio
08-07-2012, 04:15 AM
Bwhahahaha!

Is this legit? Or some weird angle? Can't imagine them pairing Ryback up with him

ichibabythecancrushe
08-07-2012, 04:16 AM
his eye pretty red

Fedorlei Gomipierre
08-07-2012, 04:19 AM
Is this legit? Or some weird angle? Can't imagine them pairing Ryback up with him

Nah, it sounds like a pretty big shoot.

Ryback's left eye is somewhat swollen and Lesnar has said to be "prickly at best" since returning.

Fedorlei Gomipierre
08-07-2012, 04:31 AM
PS, if what I said sounded weird, a "shoot" means that it would be a real, legitimate occurrence.

Sakara=Excitement
08-07-2012, 04:40 AM
Why would you get in to an arguement with Brock Lesnar? Unless you throw hands like a top 5 professional fighter, you're just asking to be put in a grave somewhere.

Sakara=Excitement
08-07-2012, 04:49 AM
Lordsofpain.net (A wrestling dirtsheet) hasn't even picked up on this yet.

Fedorlei Gomipierre
08-07-2012, 04:52 AM
I just spoke to a buddy of mine about this and he says that while the rumor cites Meltzer and the Wrestling Observer as the source of this information, which is why it gained such steam, the Observer itself has claimed that they never posted such an article and that this may have very well just been a bit of gossip that gained legs of its own.

So for now, I'd hazard that it is just a fun bit of gossip until more info comes down the pipe, but if Meltzer and company are backing off(and they aren't above printing gossip), I'm thinking this is a broken-telephone situation. Not gonna lie, when I saw Ryback on RAW tonight, I was surprised that they didn't bury him or keep him off TV as a punishment.

KevoOnTheRadio
08-07-2012, 04:52 AM
Nothing on the Bleacher Report

Sniggles
08-07-2012, 06:53 AM
Why would you get in to an arguement with Brock Lesnar? Unless you throw hands like a top 5 professional fighter, you're just asking to be put in a grave somewhere.

Seems like Lesnar is a laid-back person who would never disrespect another individual.

:lmfao:

Y2JUBAE
08-07-2012, 06:44 PM
It's BS. They were both on Raw last night. Ryback's eye has been like that a few times before. I don't know if it's pink eye or what.

disposableassassin
08-07-2012, 07:32 PM
i have heard already that this was made up. i'll see if i can find the article.

edit: here it is

those who have emailed us (and there have been a ton of you!) about a report making the rounds on numerous websites and especially MMA forums, there was no “backstage fight” between Brock Lesnar and Ryback at RAW. We found a copy of the report posted on numerous forums and it is completely false. We’ll post the report below just to show you how far some fans will go to make up a rumor:

A source with the company says that a stipulation was to be added to the SummerSlam main event between Triple H and Brock Lesnar through an angle that was to take place tonight on Raw, but that likely will not happen now because Brock Lesnar left the building after getting into a physical altercation with fellow WWE superstar, Ryan Reeves, known in ring as Ryback.

Not much information is being let out, but the source says Lesnar was in the arena early to rehearse a major angle with SummerSlam opponent Triple H. Before things even began, Reeves, who was also in the building, got into a heated argument with Lesnar. It is uncertain what the argument was about.

Reeves put his hands on Lesnar, though the source tells us that people who witnessed it said Reeves was going to apologize. Lesnar shoved Reeves back and a shoving match ensued. Lesnar threw Reeves to the floor and hit him in the face three times before being pulled off.

Reeves suffered a laceration above his left eyebrow which is required stitches. “Ryback” will not be competing tonight as he was originally planned. Lesnar left the building immediately, and all efforts to reach him have failed.

The planned angle for Raw tonight will not take place. It is uncertain if Lesnar’s match with Triple H at SummerSlam or his future with the company is in jeopardy.

More information to come.

Once again, this report is complete BS and was never posted here on this website.

http://www.yardbarker.com/author/article_external/11392627?mailing_id=1771&linksrc=mb_right_col

Sakara=Excitement
08-07-2012, 07:36 PM
Lordsofpain.net is saying it's a lie and made up.

Y2JUBAE
08-07-2012, 09:12 PM
Once again, this report is complete BS and was never posted here on this website.

Yes, a wrestling RUMOR site would never post any BS stories. lol

lwbrewer
08-07-2012, 09:24 PM
Even if it was true the McMahans love this kinda stuff people read/ here shit and wanta see whats going on. As long as no one gets injured to the point they can't make them money their alright with it

Pasha K
08-07-2012, 10:34 PM
Of course it is BS, if it was real Lesnar would kinda panic and turtle when Rayback shoved him.

Sakara=Excitement
08-07-2012, 11:22 PM
Of course it is BS, if it was real Lesnar would kinda panic and turtle when Rayback shoved him.

Extremely troll like statement.

Sniggles
08-08-2012, 12:25 AM
Wouldn't be surprised if it was a WWE employee who spreads rumors on the internet for FREE advertising.