PDA

View Full Version : missing people in tuf 4?

Bran
06-30-2006, 10:29 PM
the cast sounds pretty good for TUF 4, but when dana made the concept public months ago one name i heard a lot was frank trigg. like i heard people saying "its gonna be fighters who have sort of fallen out of the limelight like frank trigg" and stuff like that. but now that the cast is out there, trigg is nowhere to be found. another name i heard was nick diaz but he's not there either. anyone know about either of these?

Alvin
06-30-2006, 11:02 PM
Frank Trigg was never gonna be in it. He's the colour commentator for Pride now Bas Rutten is doing the IFL.

Diaz was a shock for most people though, however his attitude would have meant that every week he would be in a fight of some sorts.

killerinstinct
07-01-2006, 12:23 AM
Frank Trigg was never gonna be in it. He's the colour commentator for Pride now Bas Rutten is doing the IFL.

Diaz was a shock for most people though, however his attitude would have meant that every week he would be in a fight of some sorts.
that's why people wanted him to be on the show b/c he gets in fights each week.

mattsoper
07-01-2006, 12:32 AM
Diaz would ahve been awesome..he would have been the best TUF contestant ever

Kewl144
07-06-2006, 11:43 PM

It would have been hypocritical for Diaz to be on the show even if he was offered a spot. Besides, Diaz lost his last three UFC fights. I dont think he'll be back for awhile (if he's back at all).