PDA

View Full Version : Jon Jones Asked Dana White To Have Chael Sonnen Stop Calling Him Out

H0SS
08-30-2012, 03:58 AM
Jon Jones Asked Dana White To Have Chael Sonnen Stop Calling Him Out (http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/8/29/3277825/ufc-151-jon-jones-asked-dana-white-chael-sonnen-stop-calling-out-mma-news)

In light of the recent mess that was the cancelation of UFC 151, we still have yet to see the end of the aftermath. Not too many people came out of this looking great, except maybe Chael Sonnen, the unlikely "hero" in this story. Some people have come out of this cast in very deprecatory ways, few more than UFC light heavyweight champion, Jon Jones. In a recent article from The Wrestling Observer (Subscription required), there's yet another piece of information that will add fuel to the Jon Jones fire:

"Jones was very upset after Chael began calling him out and mocking him on Twitter, going as far as to contact White and ask him to tell Chael to stop"

Even if you're an avid Jones supporter, it's hard to cast this in a positive light. Sure, it may not always be fun to be the butt of ten thousand Chael Sonnen jokes, but that's not something you can just ask Dana White to stop. It just seems childish for a professional athlete to respond so oddly to a little bit of heat from a possible competitor.

Also from the article, we see more of Jones, as his recent appearance on a radio show is analyzed, and what Jon said makes him look like a hypocrite:

"About a week before this all went down, he went on a radio show and talked about how Chael was undeserving of the fight coming off the loss to Anderson Silva, and that he was disrespectful and not the type of person he'd want to give a title shot to anyway. The host noted that Chael wouldn't be able to take Bones down, and unlike Henderson, also a wrestler, he didn't possess the power punch standing and wasn't a finisher. The host told Jones to take the paycheck and shut the guy up. At that point Jones said yes, you're right, I'll fight Chael any time, any where."

http://i.imgur.com/lgCSB.gif

kingrobert
08-30-2012, 04:04 AM
WOW!!!! Sounds to me that Jones is a mental midget. I dont think his decisions and the way he has been acting are good for his career. I remember when Arlovski seemed unstoppable and then everything fell apart for him. First the DUI and now pisses off your boss. This doesnt look good for Mr. Jones

LefthookStcrook
08-30-2012, 04:09 AM
Want some cheese to go with that Whine?

"Im the champion! I dont want people calling me out". Wtf?

Sniggles
08-30-2012, 04:09 AM
http://www.russianmachineneverbreaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/karl-alzner-crybaby.gif

Cat--Smasher
08-30-2012, 04:10 AM
Jon has a lot of PR work to do .. or wait, HIRE someone to do for him.

Could this be one of the worst falls from grace we have seen in recent years in mma?

If this is true, Jones more or less admitted he could not match wits with Sonnen by asking uncle Dana to step in and protect him.

With that said, how did the Wrestling Observer obtain this info? Either a shitty shitty leak on the UFC's part or its a rumor / bs.

http://img.mixedmartialarts.com/method%3Dget%26s%3Djj.jpg

_DCdoctr_
08-30-2012, 04:14 AM
I can feel a great disturbance in the Force. It's as if a message board full Bones-huggers were left speechless via embarrassment. :laughing4: If not, you should be. Troll: [OFF] ON

BP

optimusjoel
08-30-2012, 04:14 AM
Am I only one who stopped caring about Jon Jones? I mean I figured he wasn't someone I would get along with a while ago. But at this point all these articles making him look bad seem kinda redundant. He's a prick who is still one of the best fighters out there, just like Silva I will always watch because of his skill.

Sniggles
08-30-2012, 04:16 AM
http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i58/5/5/21/frabz-Why-are-you-such-a-lil-bitch-Oh-yeah-cause-youre-a-lil-bitch-1899e1.jpg

Rise
08-30-2012, 04:22 AM
Kind of funny when Bisping is claiming he should be getting a title shot everyone on here is mocking him and saying he should be quiet and earn it. And are right in doing so.

Sonnen is doing the same thing try to talk his way into a title shot that he clearly hasn't earned. Yet Jones is in the wrong for saying the exact same thing we all do about Bisping.

roaddawg
08-30-2012, 04:22 AM
WOW!!!! Sounds to me that Jones is a mental midget. I dont think his decisions and the way he has been acting are good for his career. I remember when Arlovski seemed unstoppable and then everything fell apart for him. First the DUI and now pisses off your boss. This doesnt look good for Mr. Jones

In the realm of MMA Jon Jones is a child and still has a lot of growing to do mentally. Its probably easy to lose sight of this due to his dominance as a lhw but he is still a young buck.

This is part of the ramifications of having success come to soon.

H0SS
08-30-2012, 04:27 AM

Could this be one of the worst falls from grace we have seen in recent years in mma?

If this is true, Jones more or less admitted he could not match wits with Sonnen by asking uncle Dana to step in and protect him.

With that said, how did the Wrestling Observer obtain this info? Either a shitty shitty leak on the UFC's part or its a rumor / bs.

Actually, his publicist, John Fuller, quit on him a week before the UFC 151 fiasco. Supposedly Jones was too difficult to work with, lol.

Also, has anyone else seen Jones' latest tweet directed at Rashad?

@SugaRashadEvans are you and Vitor becoming #brothers like we were, or are you a middle weight now?

Jones' twitter (http://twitter.com/JonnyBones/with_replies)

:unsure:

Cat--Smasher
08-30-2012, 04:28 AM
In the real of MMA Jon Jones is a child and still has a lot of growing to do mentally. Its probably easy to lose sight of this due to his dominance as a lhw but he is still a young buck.

What is .... the snitching or the immaturity ?

JK RD, I be trollin'

Actually, his publicist, John Fuller, quit on him a week before the UFC 151 fiasco. Supposedly Jones was too difficult to work with, lol.

Also, has anyone else seen Jones' latest tweet directed at Rashad?

Jones' twitter (http://twitter.com/JonnyBones/with_replies)

:unsure:

Wait, I thought Jones said they were not actually that close?

What does he give a fuck about Rashad at this point... so much more to be concerned with.

The Donosaur
08-30-2012, 04:30 AM
I really hate that he said Chael isn't the type of person he would give a title fight to. Who the fuck told Anderson & Bones that they were literally calling the shots. A title means nothing if the champ picks who he defends it against. Maybe Chael was right to strip them of their titles, at least he will fight anybody.

disposableassassin
08-30-2012, 04:31 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24031101.jpg

http://barbaragriffin.net/wp-content/uploads/socially-acceptable-hypocrite.png

_DCdoctr_
08-30-2012, 04:35 AM
In the real of MMA Jon Jones is a child and still has a lot of growing to do mentally. Its probably easy to lose sight of this due to his dominance as a lhw but he is still a young buck.

I wholeheartedly agree with this. I know Jon works hard, but when success comes quickly it can be difficult to fully appreciate it all. He is young and will grow.

Right now, he's just an easy target. :grinsmile1:

BP

H0SS
08-30-2012, 04:35 AM
Wait, I thought Jones said they were not actually that close?

What does he give a fuck about Rashad at this point... so much more to be concerned with.

I think he is a) trying to take the attention off his PR nightmare, and II. Trying to create an angle to increase buyrates for UFC 152.

The Donosaur
08-30-2012, 04:36 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24031101.jpg

http://barbaragriffin.net/wp-content/uploads/socially-acceptable-hypocrite.png

I want that mug.

roaddawg
08-30-2012, 04:40 AM
I really hate that he said Chael isn't the type of person he would give a title fight to. Who the fuck told Anderson & Bones that they were literally calling the shots. A title means nothing if the champ picks who he defends it against. Maybe Chael was right to strip them of their titles, at least he will fight anybody.

You really can't get mad at Jon Jones for refusing to defend his title on short notice especially what 8 days? Had Henderson not gotten injured we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

Your anger is misdirected.

Lesnar_FTW
08-30-2012, 04:41 AM
Haha wow what a baby.

H0SS
08-30-2012, 04:48 AM
You really can't get mad at Jon Jones for refusing to defend his title on short notice especially what 8 days? Had Henderson not gotten injured we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

What? Jones had a full camp. Chael didn't. Jones is big enough to fight at HW. Chael is coming up from MW.

Not taking the fight, because he needed more time to come up with a gameplan = bitch-move.

The Donosaur
08-30-2012, 04:57 AM

I actually am not super pissed about that. I am upset about the "he isn't the type of person I give title shots to"

Hoss makes alot of good points though.

W.Silva>C.Norris
08-30-2012, 04:59 AM
I bet dana was just dying to help jones out too. If Dana's reply was anything other then "get greg jackson to do it for you", Id be disappointed.

Kimbo> Rampage
08-30-2012, 04:59 AM
Id assume Jones was more referring to Chael's antics... rather than him actually being called out as a champion...

Its funny, Jones just destroyed 4 of the best LHW's ever and now he is suddenly scared of Sonnen.

People are more focused on the talk, than what would actually happen if they fight went down.

I still dont know why the UFC didnt make Sonnen vs. Jones instead of Vitor vs. Jones....

I guess they could want to build up the hype as much as possible to catch some interest... still if Sonnen has to fight a top LHW, I dont have too much confidence in him... The UFC may miss out on their big payday... not making this fight.

I actually am not super pissed about that. I am upset about the "he isn't the type of person I give title shots to"

Hoss makes alot of good points though.

Unlike at MW... There is really no way to justify a title shot at LHW for Sonnen...

And how do we know that Sonnen wasnt training for Jones since Dan got hurt, they are good friends...

Sonnen's assessment is exactly the opposite of what he said...

Chael lost his big opportunity to get one on Jones... Not the other way around.

People act as though Jones is the only champion who would do this... it was the smart move imo...

Do you think GSP would have accepted a fight with BJ on 8 days notice, when he was supposed to be fighting Fitch back then...

CtGreat
08-30-2012, 05:05 AM
Who was the source?

The journalist cant possibly expect everyone to believe this without atleast saying how he got hold of this information. It doesn't say that Dana White said this.....so is this just heresay?

disposableassassin
08-30-2012, 05:11 AM
I love the whole *wah* *wah* daddy make the mean man stop calling me names.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rCk74vgzal8/TS83XZu2MzI/AAAAAAAAAqg/JXRfSeDLdqc/s1600/crying+baby.jpg
It's like the time he was whining about rashad ruining his special moment. The cry baby thing really works for him.

-go get some fans Jon

The Donosaur
08-30-2012, 05:14 AM
I love the whole *wah* *wah* daddy make the mean man stop calling me names.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rCk74vgzal8/TS83XZu2MzI/AAAAAAAAAqg/JXRfSeDLdqc/s1600/crying+baby.jpg
It's like the time he was whining about rashad ruining his special moment. The cry baby thing really works for him.

-go get some fans Jon

Could you imagine Chael's prom related jokes if Bones was dumb enough to talk about Chael ruining his special moment?

The Donosaur
08-30-2012, 05:16 AM
Id assume Jones was more referring to Chael's antics... rather than him actually being called out as a champion...

Its funny, Jones just destroyed 4 of the best LHW's ever and now he is suddenly scared of Sonnen.

People are more focused on the talk, than what would actually happen if they fight went down.

I still dont know why the UFC didnt make Sonnen vs. Jones instead of Vitor vs. Jones....

I guess they could want to build up the hype as much as possible to catch some interest... still if Sonnen has to fight a top LHW, I dont have too much confidence in him... The UFC may miss out on their big payday... not making this fight.

Unlike at MW... There is really no way to justify a title shot at LHW for Sonnen...

And how do we know that Sonnen wasnt training for Jones since Dan got hurt, they are good friends...

Sonnen's assessment is exactly the opposite of what he said...

Chael lost his big opportunity to get one on Jones... Not the other way around.

People act as though Jones is the only champion who would do this... it was the smart move imo...

Do you think GSP would have accepted a fight with BJ on 8 days notice, when he was supposed to be fighting Fitch back then...

Yes I think GSP woulda kept the card from being scrapped, but I could be wrong.

joeodd2
08-30-2012, 05:49 AM
Yeah....hate to spoil the fun be asking legit questions about this "story". Questions like, Did Dana White confirm this? Or how about the fact that Jones NEVER said that he'd fight Sonnen "anytime anywhere" He did say that he'd fight in in a "heartbeat" but that could also be interpreted as he'd agree to fight Chael if he were the #1 contender and he had a full training camp to prepare "in a heartbeat". If the host asked Jones if he'd fight Sonnen as a last minute replacement with only 8 days notice and 3 real days to prepare, then he'd be a hypocrite for saying yes. Sorry to rain on the hater parade....carry on. Carry on.

CtGreat
08-30-2012, 06:31 AM
Yeah....hate to spoil the fun be asking legit questions about this "story". Questions like, Did Dana White confirm this? Or how about the fact that Jones NEVER said that he'd fight Sonnen "anytime anywhere" He did say that he'd fight in in a "heartbeat" but that could also be interpreted as he'd agree to fight Chael if he were the #1 contender and he had a full training camp to prepare "in a heartbeat". If the host asked Jones if he'd fight Sonnen as a last minute replacement with only 8 days notice and 3 real days to prepare, then he'd be a hypocrite for saying yes. Sorry to rain on the hater parade....carry on. Carry on.

The bolded part is my thoughts exactly. People, the hate for Jones right now is legitimate, even as his biggest fan I am very unhappy with how he handled the 151 issue (although Im way more unhappy with ZUFFA/Dana). However, this is grasping at straws. You guys are taking everything you can to hate on Jones now.

Mac
08-30-2012, 06:50 AM
Who was the source?

The journalist cant possibly expect everyone to believe this without atleast saying how he got hold of this information. It doesn't say that Dana White said this.....so is this just heresay?

My thoughts exactly, people are jumping all over this and there was no mention of where this info came from. It seems to me only a very stupid person would take something as the truth without knowing where it came from.

Cat--Smasher
08-30-2012, 07:02 AM
My thoughts exactly, people are jumping all over this and there was no mention of where this info came from. It seems to me only a very stupid person would take something as the truth without knowing where it came from.

It came from the Wrestling Observer newsletter by Dave Meltzer.. You need a subscription to get the newsletter or look at the site apparently.

The Wrestling Observer has been hit or miss with its UFC rumors in the past... It seems to fit with the current situation and attitude of Jones but it would be nice to see where this claim came from on the UFC side.

I think Jones should just say fuck it. Jones should turn heel... Maybe start hanging out with Kos and Bisping.

"You gotta beat the man to be the man! Whoooooo!"
http://wonkette.com/assets/resources/2007/11/ricflair.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2755/4455004138_eb599100c0_o.gif

Fe1
08-30-2012, 07:02 AM
Uh oh, looks like Chael went and hurt poor little Johnny's feelings. What a cyber-bully!

RearNakedStroke
08-30-2012, 07:20 AM
This should have been posted in noob-jack in the first place. No reference to any reliable reporter. Not even a name to go along with the quotes. Plus, I hear haters and trolls are much more welcome in noobjack.

RearNakedStroke
08-30-2012, 07:40 AM
It came from the Wrestling Observer newsletter by Dave Meltzer.. You need a subscription to get the newsletter or look at the site apparently.

The Wrestling Observer has been hit or miss with its UFC rumors in the past... It seems to fit with the current situation and attitude of Jones but it would be nice to see where this claim came from on the UFC side.

I think Jones should just say fuck it. Jones should turn heel... Maybe start hanging out with Kos and Bisping.

"You gotta beat the man to be the man! Whoooooo!"
http://wonkette.com/assets/resources/2007/11/ricflair.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2755/4455004138_eb599100c0_o.gif No, Jones should just say fuck everyones opinions and keep kicking everyones ass. That's what we pay for. I could give a rats ass about his public persona. I will pay to watch Jones fight anytime.

H0SS
08-30-2012, 07:47 AM
No, Jones should just say fuck everyones opinions and keep kicking everyones ass. That's what we pay for. I could give a rats ass about his public persona. I will pay to watch Jones fight anytime.

At this point, I find his antics outside the cage more entertaining than his fights. It's like watching a car accident (no pun intended). Plus, watching all his nuthuggers try to defend him is hilarious. :D

RearNakedStroke
08-30-2012, 08:00 AM
At this point, I find his antics outside the cage more entertaining than his fights. It's like watching a car accident (no pun intended). Plus, watching all his nuthuggers try to defend him is hilarious. :D

If by "nutthuggers" you mean "fans that actually watch a sport, as a sport" then okay. If you find his outside the cage antics more entertaining than his inside the cage antics, then go watch Jersey Shore. I hear their antics are amazing.

Stop trolling a forum where most of the people actually respect the sport.

H0SS
08-30-2012, 08:06 AM
If by "nutthuggers" you mean "fans that actually watch a sport, as a sport" then okay. If you find his outside the cage antics more entertaining than his inside the cage antics, then go watch Jersey Shore. I hear their antics are amazing.

Stop trolling a forum where most of the people actually respect the sport.

You're right. I clearly hate this sport. :laughing4:

Stop being such a sensitive crybaby.

RearNakedStroke
08-30-2012, 08:38 AM
You're right. I clearly hate this sport. :laughing4:

Stop being such a sensitive crybaby.
You are nothing more than a troll. You are mad at Jones because he is the best.
His record speaks for itself.

H0SS
08-30-2012, 09:13 AM
You are nothing more than a troll. You are mad at Jones because he is the best.
His record speaks for itself.

Nuh uh! My dad can beat up your dad!
:grinsmile1:

C'mon man, stop acting like a douche canoe.

Here, maybe this Jones/Sonnen gif will cheer you up...

http://localhostr.com/file/930/UZVPml9sesbL/JonesWalkinWalkOut.gif

_DCdoctr_
08-30-2012, 09:58 AM
I love the sport. I also have a strong dislike for Jones. If he were in my living room right now, I'd ask him if he wanted some sweet tea, because I'm courteous like that. :huh:

BP

H0SS
08-30-2012, 10:08 AM
I love the sport. I also have a strong dislike for Jones. If he were in my living room right now, I'd ask him if he wanted some sweet tea, because I'm courteous like that. :huh:

BP

Is there LSD in that tea?

http://i56.tinypic.com/dr9hua.gif

KevoOnTheRadio
08-30-2012, 02:21 PM
So this is a rumor started by Dave Meltzer that got picked up by Bloody Elbow? I think the biggest question is why this thread isn't noob jacked.

FCK
08-30-2012, 02:27 PM
If Jon Jones asked Dana White to ask Chael Sonnen to stop trolling his weak argument for a fight and single handily pulling MMA and the UFC down to the level of WWE then I CANNOT APPLAUD HIM ENOUGH.

Hawkeye
08-30-2012, 03:00 PM
Meh...nothing new here.
Add another tent to the dog and pony show.

*yawn*

H.

KevoOnTheRadio
08-30-2012, 03:12 PM
Meh...nothing new here.
Add another tent to the dog and pony show.

*yawn*

H.

http://cdn.counter-currents.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/dog_and_pony_show.jpg

????

rodneykm
08-30-2012, 03:35 PM
What. A. Baby.

dmc_tim
08-30-2012, 04:18 PM

jones is trying to make it sound like as if he wasnt even training at all for a fight and he was called out of the blue to fight. he was training for henderson who many can agree is alot more dangerous, stronger and tougher than sonnen, but he wouldnt fight sonnen, someone who he should have easily crushed after completing what?, a 10 week or so training camp or something like that while chael hadnt trained at all for a fight.

hell , anderson was willing to take a fight @ 205 on 8 days notice with no training , so why couldnt Jon who had been training for 10 weeks or so? i guess unless your jones' right hand man, you will never truly know, but to dodge a fight against someone who most agree that youd crush easily after training 10 weeks while he (sonnen) had no training at all for a big fight. makes you wonder if there was something about sonnen that scared jones.

Cat--Smasher
08-30-2012, 04:41 PM

So are you saying Jones would fit in well on Jersey Shores? :huh:

disposableassassin
08-30-2012, 05:12 PM
Looks like he would fit right in with those jersey shore d bags to me

http://www.yorkblog.com/mma/files/2012/08/jonjones-300x282.jpg

But evidently he's not the only one. We have some other guys who seem to like rubbing elbows with these spray tanned faux celebrities.

http://www.finehomeslv.com/las_vegas_nightclubs/gallery-nightclub/nate-diaz-ronnie-magro.jpg

http://www.vegasnews.com/wp-content/uploads/Situation-ScottHarrison9-570.jpg

0mega1
08-30-2012, 07:01 PM

Exactly

HillbillyDeluxe
08-30-2012, 07:09 PM
Did he really just call and tell Daddy on Uncle Chael?? :laughing4:

disposableassassin
08-30-2012, 09:33 PM
http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy301/dayneFS/1738117-jon_jones_haters_gonna_hate_super.jpg

http://cdn.motinetwork.net/demotivationalposters.net/image/demotivational-poster/small/1108/haters-haters-water-funny-above-photo-demotivational-posters-1313577572.jpg:grinsmile1:

Pasha K
08-30-2012, 10:14 PM
Wow he is one of the best P4P fighters in the world and though he acts like a little crybaby.
"Oh Dana Dana, Chael is molesting meee, ooh please tell him to stoooooop, pleaaaase, buaaaaaaaaa"

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RAq0hEtzdus/Tq2knxXTBWI/AAAAAAAABXw/qCVKUcBkQOs/s1600/crybaby-12.jpg

KevoOnTheRadio
08-30-2012, 11:22 PM
"Oh Dana Dana, Chael is molesting meee, ooh please tell him to stoooooop, pleaaaase, buaaaaaaaaa"

He's....what?:huh:

Pasha K
08-31-2012, 07:37 AM
He's....what?:huh:

hahaha ammm....disturbing/bothering/annoying?

IceCold48
08-31-2012, 08:26 AM
HAHAHAHA just when I thought I couldn't hate this guy anymore.

CtGreat
08-31-2012, 08:39 AM
I can understand the hate for Jones right now, but this article is bullshit...how can you guys possibly buy this? No sources and no confirmations by any parties involved...

If he posted an article claiming that Chael Sonnen molested little kids while in Ohio on vacation, would you believe that also?

dan the man 67
08-31-2012, 05:05 PM
Wahhhhh!! Make him stop picking on me!

Wow, how pathetic. Maybe Jones should consider a new career. I cannot imagine what Sonnen will be saying after hearing about this..... All I can say is I look forward to it.

KevoOnTheRadio
08-31-2012, 05:13 PM
I guess nobody really cares that this is a completely unsubstantiated rumor.

CtGreat
08-31-2012, 05:40 PM
I guess nobody really cares that this is a completely unsubstantiated rumor.

Nope, even though it's in noobjack.

This is about as legitimate as the one April fools day when I made that fake topic about Sonnen bashing Bisping.

People are taking any excuse possible to hate on jones at this point.

Cat--Smasher
08-31-2012, 06:09 PM
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/docobv/jonesbullydbysonn.jpg

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/373/mhyntz.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF02bUbLzac

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nF02bUbLzac?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

* Cant embed in Noob Jack but it is audio of Jones on a radio show pre- Hendo pull out talking shit about Chael saying someone need to stand up to him and he would fight him if possoble.

We've found the animated history of Jon Jones and placed it on our website

http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8933:weve-found-the-animated-history-of-jon-jones-and-placed-it-on-our-website&catid=34:organizations

Mac
08-31-2012, 06:39 PM
People are still running with this? Well at least it's a good way to find out how low the I.Q. can get around here.

dbader08
08-31-2012, 09:04 PM
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/docobv/jonesbullydbysonn.jpg

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/373/mhyntz.jpg

Jon Jones says he would fight Chael Sonnen in a heartbeat 6 days before turning down fight - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF02bUbLzac)

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nF02bUbLzac?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>.

haha, those pics are great.

Sniggles
09-01-2012, 12:01 AM
Nope, even though it's in noobjack.

This is about as legitimate as the one April fools day when I made that fake topic about Sonnen bashing Bisping.

People are taking any excuse possible to hate on jones at this point.

'Cuz he's a dick.

The only dick a man likes is his own dick.

RearNakedStroke
09-01-2012, 03:51 AM
People are still running with this? Well at least it's a good way to find out how low the I.Q. can get around here.

Some people just have no respect for a fighter that tore through a who's who of top ranked fighters and former champs within a year. And a champ that is wanting to defend his title 3-4 times a year when pretty much every other champ defends their title once a year. Sadly those people include the dipshit running the organization.

Oh yeah. He "screwed over" the fans one time by not giving a guy a title shot that was completely undeserving. lmfao

d-low
09-01-2012, 04:16 AM
Ahahaha this is hilarious, although its very believable, it seems like its just a rumor...It is very clear Jon Jones hates all of this...from Rashad being buddies with Vitor to Chaels words about him, he just seems to be an emotional mess. I believe the nail that sticks out the most is going to get hit concept applies to Bones....he definetly needs help and surely lost a large portion of his fans, I guarantee hes going to get boo'd the shit out of in his next fight....If he was smart he wouldn't let this shit bother him at all and just keep destroying guys