PDA

View Full Version : 'Odds' are...

Leucoethiops
09-11-2012, 04:18 AM
Anyone else think there's some good fights coming up, on which to place a wager?

Quinton Jackson +235
Glover Teixeira -275

Stefan Struve +200
Stipe Miocic -240

Dennis Hallman +210
Thiago Tavares -270

Jay Hieron +290
Jake Ellenberger -350

Bigfoot +190
Travis Browne -220

---

Hallman's hit or miss, sometimes he shows up lookin pretty slick, other times he shows up in a banana hammock and is disposed of in short order... But the other 'underdogs' don't seem to be getting much love.

All those fights seem like coin tosses to me, but with those odds... I dunno man, if I wasn't such a pussy, I might risk a few bucks.

Personally, I'm kind of sold on Jones beating Belfort, but if there's anyone who really believes Belfort is going to take it... he's +550 to Jones -850

disposableassassin
09-11-2012, 04:28 AM
I dunno I'm not much of a bettor. Rampage might not be a bad one to throw a few bones on. I personally think he will lose but it is rampage he might actually show up for this final fight.

dbader08
09-11-2012, 04:36 AM
Well you can place a wager on Jones inside the distance around -415. I highly doubt Vitor makes it to a decision...

So you can parlay that -415 with another fight you feel confident in. I personally feel pretty confident in Miocic...he has better wrestling than Struve, better hands, and Struve doesn't utilize his reach very well...look at how many times Struve has been starched with a right hand...plus we have seen Miocic get hit pretty hard (vs De Fries) and recover pretty quick. Ya can't say the same for Struve. He got bailed out against Barry and Johnson because they have no ground game whatsoever. Struve really hasn't beaten an impressive and well rounded fighter, ever.

That parlay would pay 75$ off of a 100$ bet.

If you feel confident in Bisping, you could parlay him and Jones inside the distance and 100$ would get you almost 100$ back.

MIZjitsZOU
09-11-2012, 05:20 AM
I kinda like Heiron at plus 290.