PDA

View Full Version : MMA Autograph Cards

TheDoucheyWun
09-23-2012, 09:56 PM
does anyone on here know anything about mma cards? I recently started buying autograph issued MMA cards on ebay and been paying between 5 and 15 dollars a piece. I just wanna collect an auto card of all the fighters I enjoy.

Does anyone know their value and if all autographs are hand signed??

Eric T Smith
09-23-2012, 10:03 PM
I've been curious about the value also. I've been putting together a nice collection myself. I do know that they are legit autographs though because they have the authenticity stamp right on the card. The first one I bought was Frankie Edgar on EBay, but since I have bought a ton of packs and gotten many more. Part of me wants to sell them for some cash, but I can't help but feel like if I hold onto them they will be worth much more down the road. It's almost like having old school baseball cards like Babe Ruth, Micky Mantle, etc. The sport is so young in the grand scheme of things.

TheDoucheyWun
09-23-2012, 10:08 PM
Ive recently been outbid on a bloodlines bas rutten auto cards its going to go for about 20 bux. im highest bid on a JDS finest moments winning title on fox debut auto card and im going to pay between 16-18 if i get it.

yesterday I got my first cards.

A Benavidez autograph relic card for 4 bux
A Rashad finest moments auto for 9.50
A Condit knockout auto for 5.00
A Cruz knockout auto for 5.00
A Marcus davis auto for 4.00
A brian stann knockout auto for 5.00

Eric T Smith
09-23-2012, 11:10 PM
I've got a Urijah Faber Topps Finest Autograph
Dan Hardy Title Shot Autograph relic
Anthony Pettis title shot auto
Stephan Bonnar Finest Moments auto
Claude Patrick Title Shot auto relic
Clay Harvison TUF auto
Martin Kampmann Finest auto
Erik Koch Finest auto
And a very cool one of a kind Ryan Bader Magenta Printing Plate.
Also other cool non autographed cards.

W.Silva>C.Norris
09-24-2012, 03:13 PM
whats all this?

TheDoucheyWun
10-13-2012, 02:35 AM
Got lots of new goodies lol...Any big Edgar fans out there?

I have a 1/1 Frankie Edgar finest moments printing plate auto 2012 I may be willing to part with if price is right.

Also anyone wants an autographed card of there fighters let me know whom they be and what your looking for and i'll see what I can do.

LefthookStcrook
10-14-2012, 04:25 PM
You guys should check out ShomanArt if you're into UFCsigned stuff.

The guy is un-fucking-real at drawing and gets fighters to sign the originals. If you got DEEP pockets you can own a one-of-a-kind amazing peice of art. Or pay less and still have an amazing photo.

Evan Shoman Art - Original drawings of athletes, drawings of actors, and many others. (http://www.shomanart.com/)

http://www.shomanart.com/img_thumb/900_rashad_evans.jpg
http://www.shomanart.com/img_full/874_Jose_Aldo.jpg

Most of these are Pencil on Paper, Un Real.

TheDoucheyWun
10-22-2012, 11:28 PM
Any big Cormier or D.Miller fans out there?

Sakara=Excitement
10-22-2012, 11:37 PM
Haha too funny.

TheDoucheyWun
10-22-2012, 11:40 PM
Haha too funny.

What is? your funny face? that avatar? or your cocky attitude?

I'll bet all the above.

TheDoucheyWun
10-22-2012, 11:42 PM
I really wish you would bet fuckin smartass.

Sakara=Excitement
10-22-2012, 11:47 PM
What is? your funny face? that avatar? or your cocky attitude?

I'll bet all the above.

I just love throwing things out like I did. And then see how people personally react to them. Now of course you just come off like an insecure skadoucher.

Its too funny because im a long time card collector. Mostly football as UFC cards hold next to no resell value.

And I happen to have probably the best Alessio Sakara collections on the face of the earth which you can see here:

s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll93/freeman12406/Personal%20Collection/Alessio%20Sakara/?start=all

Its funny because no one has really talked about card collecting on here but me and its nice to see others who do. So try and understand what people say instead of just reacting.

TheDoucheyWun
10-22-2012, 11:54 PM
I am sorry I reacted the way I did..I figured you were attacking me.

No often you hear to funny to something u say and the person has a nice thought behind it no what im sayin?

And me myself I am not looking to make money off cards I wanted to get a card of every guy I cared to see fight. Then I decided i wanted the whole 2012 knockout auto set so theres a couple few guys im having spare cards of i wouldn't mind getting my money back for.

I got the 1/1 Edgar printing plate auto and im not a huge Edgar fan and he's also in set im collecting so dont need it. Also got a DC finest moments Ko'n Bigfoot autograph card which is now a spare. And I got a Dan miller moment of truth printing plate auto 1/1 at a good price, but I dont care for him much.

Cat--Smasher
10-25-2012, 03:41 PM
Investigating the notion that Topps forged Roy Nelson’s signature (http://www.fighters.com/10/25/investigating-the-notion-that-topps-forged-roy-nelsons-signature)

TheDoucheyWun
10-25-2012, 11:40 PM
Thats quite the find cat ty man.

TheDoucheyWun
10-28-2012, 06:48 PM
anyone have any 2012 knockout auto's they wanna sell?