PDA

View Full Version : Happy With Retirement Says Fedor Emelianenko

Cat--Smasher
09-25-2012, 04:03 PM
Happy With Retirement Says Fedor Emelianenko

I am still training, but I am not training for a fight… Recently I went to Greece on vacation with my family and had a great time. Retirement is very enjoyable and I am content with my life… No I do not miss the ring (laughs)… I still planned to be involved in sport and hopefully I can coach and teach the next generation of sportsman.”

Happy With Retirement Says Fedor Emelianenko | MMA NEWS | MMA News | Mixed Martial Arts | UFC News | BJPenn | MMA Fight | UFC Fights (http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/2012/09/24/happy-with-retirement-says-fedor-emelianenko-mma-news-37400.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+bjpenndotcom+%28BJPENN.COM+MM A+NEWS+BLOGS%29)

Supe
09-25-2012, 04:23 PM
Good for the last emperor. Enjoy the family and the good life.

lwbrewer
09-25-2012, 04:55 PM
Nice artical hopefully he's set up to continue a good life.

Pasha K
10-07-2012, 09:59 PM
Good for him.
Unless most of the fighters that retire, he still can beat anyone, but if he does not has the desire anymore for whatever reason, then the retirement is the best thing and I hope he enjoys his "new" life.

At least it looks that he is not like so many fighters that announce retirement, and few months later they come back.