PDA

View Full Version : Rampage VS Lil Nog

TheDoucheyWun
09-29-2012, 04:24 AM
Who wins this?

I find this one hard to call but with a quick breakdown I would say Quinton has the better wrestling but will not use it and Nog has the better jits but wont likely use it.

Now standing is where I see the majority of this fight taking place if it were to happen. And I would give Quinton the power advantage and Nog the speed advantage.

Now who has the better boxing technique? that is debatable but I will go with Nog on that and also in this fight if it were to happen.

Kimbo> Rampage
09-29-2012, 06:19 PM
Good fight... Nog has the superior boxing skill, but not sure how much that would matter. He is an aggressive boxer, I dont think we would see him try and stick and move Rampage...

Being a southpaw may give Rampage some different looks, but fighting rampage in the pocket is dangerous...Diet Nog isnt much of a kicker, which is one of his weaknesses... would come after Rampage... add to that Rampage's huge power and great chin... He puts Nog out... only it wouldnt shock everyone like when Sokoju knocked him out.

TheDoucheyWun
09-30-2012, 04:15 PM
I wonder why they haven't fought yet? Both spent years together in Pride and the UFC.

dbader08
10-02-2012, 04:04 AM
I personally think Nog would win. He has quicker hands, and though Quinton has the power advantage, I think Nog could have success throwing quick combos and then clinching, where he can look to land a solid knee or 2 (Nog has very strong knees), and then go for the takedown from there or back out and rinse/repeat.

With the Quinton that fought Chuck and Hendo, I'd give Quinton a slight advantage, but in his current form, I gotta go with Nog.

Tongan.Death.Grip
07-12-2013, 02:33 PM
Old Rampage > Old Lil Nog
New Lil Nog > New Rampage