PDA

View Full Version : A Training section?

Jza
07-01-2006, 02:05 PM
I don't know if anyone else in here does or is looking to get into MMA but I would assume some people do, so why not have a section where people could discuss training.

It could also be used for vets to give advice to newer people like me who are just starting to get into it, suggest who to train with and the like.

I know it could be discussed in general MMA but I was thinking as you continue to grow it's own section could be warranted and could help people who are too scared to start a thread of their own about something see one already posted and say it in their etc.

Oh and first post :)

Anthony
07-02-2006, 05:56 AM
Welcome. I think the more people talk about it, the greater the chance for that forum to appear. I think training has been talked about twice already.

killerinstinct
07-02-2006, 11:02 AM
Welcome. I think the more people talk about it, the greater the chance for that forum to appear. I think training has been talked about twice already.
more than twice.

Afro
07-02-2006, 06:14 PM
not a bad idea at all

Jza
07-03-2006, 04:59 AM
Well it's nice to see a couple of positive replies, hey even got a welcome from someone as well. Hopefully the admin will see this at some point as well and also comment.

Oh and I have another great suggestion, keep up the good work of making this place fun to be at :)

Anthony
07-03-2006, 07:14 AM
The suggestion is noted, I can assure you that. When people start talking about their training more, then I am sure we will make a forum for it.

Clint
07-05-2006, 04:01 PM
A training forum sounds good, it could be used for all the basic stuff: MMA training, BJJ, Muay Thai, Diet/supps, etc.

Jza
07-05-2006, 10:22 PM
Yea I'd definetly like it if people put up diet suggestions as that's something I really need to work on.

absoface78
07-11-2006, 06:47 AM
All aspects of training would be awesome to talk about in here. I could definitely use some advice. The problem I forsee is conflicts in doctrine followed by a bunch of shit-talking. As long as we can all be Big Boys, it should be fine. Still an excellent idea.

:grinsmile1:

matto
07-11-2006, 08:25 AM
That sounds like a good idea, id like to learn some new and rare submissions that i could add to my arsenal.