PDA

View Full Version : Randy Couture vs. Rampage

killerinstinct
07-02-2006, 03:24 AM
who would win?I'd take my hero randy Couture over Rampage.

Intellectual
07-03-2006, 10:29 AM
Pride or Octagon?

if it's octagon, i think Rampage would win by decision. If its Pride, Rampage would win by KO probably.

no disrespect to Couture, he's a superb greco-roman wrestler and is always entertaining to watch, but i dont think he can defeat Rampage.

killerinstinct
07-03-2006, 10:45 AM
Pride or Octagon?

if it's octagon, i think Rampage would win by decision. If its Pride, Rampage would win by KO probably.

no disrespect to Couture, he's a superb greco-roman wrestler and is always entertaining to watch, but i dont think he can defeat Rampage.
he spanked rampages teammate.

prideFAN
07-03-2006, 05:32 PM
he spanked rampages teammate.

Yeah that wasn't Rampage though.:afro:

killerinstinct
07-04-2006, 01:06 AM
Yeah that wasn't Rampage though.:afro:
good point.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-07-2006, 02:10 AM
Is This In Randys Prime?

Cause If It Is Anyone Who Knows Anything About Mma Would Pick Randy To Win In The Octagon.... Couture Would Smash Rampage Up Against The Cage All Day And Pound Him Like His Name Was Tito!!! No Disrespect Towards Rampage But In The Cage I Think It Would Go Something Like Couture Belfort 1 And 3! Or Liddel Couture 1!!

killerinstinct
07-19-2006, 09:01 PM
Is This In Randys Prime?

Cause If It Is Anyone Who Knows Anything About Mma Would Pick Randy To Win In The Octagon.... Couture Would Smash Rampage Up Against The Cage All Day And Pound Him Like His Name Was Tito!!! No Disrespect Towards Rampage But In The Cage I Think It Would Go Something Like Couture Belfort 1 And 3! Or Liddel Couture 1!!
exactly.

killerinstinct
07-24-2006, 10:21 AM
Did you see the way Matt Lindland a guy who fights at 185 kept Rampage in the clinch?Randy would beat this shit out of him.

matto
07-24-2006, 10:28 AM
if the fight was on the feet, rampage by ko, but if randy can take him down its all over, very few people can aviod randy's takedown, it all depends on rampage's takedown defence.

matto
07-24-2006, 10:32 AM
kevin randallman is an excellent wrestler and had trouble taking him down, if rampage has good takedown defence he would be just like chuck liddell, great striker who cannot be taken down and makes the other fighter fight his fight, and the only guy i can see beating a guy like chuck is a guy who can beat him at his own game, outstrike chuck which is a very hard task, but wand might be the one to do it. randy couldnt take him down in 2 and 3 and sorbal is not going to take him down thus losing all his submissions and getting ko'ed, only somebody who can outstrike chuck will beat him, cause the fight is not going to the ground. i wonder how good rampage's takedown defence compairs to chuck's?

Legend
07-24-2006, 12:55 PM
Im going to take Couture. I believe Rampage is a bit overrated.

killerinstinct
07-24-2006, 11:42 PM
kevin randallman is an excellent wrestler and had trouble taking him down, if rampage has good takedown defence he would be just like chuck liddell, great striker who cannot be taken down and makes the other fighter fight his fight, and the only guy i can see beating a guy like chuck is a guy who can beat him at his own game, outstrike chuck which is a very hard task, but wand might be the one to do it. randy couldnt take him down in 2 and 3 and sorbal is not going to take him down thus losing all his submissions and getting ko'ed, only somebody who can outstrike chuck will beat him, cause the fight is not going to the ground. i wonder how good rampage's takedown defence compairs to chuck's?
Randy did take Chuck down in 3 and in randy/chuck 2 he was going to take him down untill Chuck blatantly poked him in the eye.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-27-2006, 02:07 AM
Randy Would Win... Its The Way It Is...hed Get Takin Dawn And Beat

doublea
07-27-2006, 04:57 PM
Randy gets him down, keeps him down and rides him in all three rounds, The Natural by unanimous decision.

myndgruv
07-27-2006, 06:35 PM
randy would take him down at will. In the ring or the cage i say randy by des.

killerinstinct
07-28-2006, 02:17 AM
randy would take him down at will. In the ring or the cage i say randy by des.
agreed.I think Randy would finish the fight though.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-28-2006, 03:03 AM
agreed.I think Randy would finish the fight though.

RANDY WOULD DEFF. FINISH THE FIGHT...I HONESTLY THINK IT WOULD BE A REPLAY OF LIDDELL COUTURE 1... AND IM THE BIGGEST CHUCK FAN AND ITS HARD TO SAY THAT BUT THATS THE WAY IT WOULD GO FOR RAMPAGE TOO!!!