PDA

View Full Version : Vitor vs. Mousasi

Kimbo> Rampage
01-20-2013, 06:12 PM
Both can fight at LHW and MW...

Who wins?

Vitor's speed and boxing would match up nicely with Mousasi's boxing....

Vitor also has a good ground game and a nice team around him. His kicking looked better last night, he credited spong and the other Blackzillians.

What camp does Mousasi even train out of... Not GG, he isnt training with Fedor anymore... He needs to find a high level camp to really get the most out of himself imo.

TheDoucheyWun
01-21-2013, 06:52 AM
Whats with the hard on for Mousasi and dream matches?

Until I watch him have his way with a top 10 opponent I wont be sold on him beating anyone in the octagon. We saw what went down when Jardine went over to SF.

Vitor clowns all middleweights next to Chael,AS,Weidman.

initial_zen
01-21-2013, 01:04 PM
We saw what went down when Jardine went over to SF.

Yea, we saw him kick jardines ass pretty badly and then have the ref bless jardine with a free point and then we got the to see the refs fuck up the decision, gifting jardine a draw.

FightMetric: Mousasi vs. Jardine Official FightMetric Report (http://blog.fightmetric.com/2011/04/mousasi-vs-jardine-official-fightmetric.html)

Jardine landed a whopping 21 strikes the whole fight, while mousasi hit him with 146..

TheDoucheyWun
01-21-2013, 10:56 PM
Was just kind of pointing out the fact that a guy with a glass jaw whom was a mid tier UFC fighter survived 5 rounds with him..That fight clearly showed us that Mousasi isn't a world beater.

I do think he should have beat MO though fffffin lay n pray Mousasi inflicted so much more damage and worked much harder.

initial_zen
01-23-2013, 11:50 AM
Was just kind of pointing out the fact that a guy with a glass jaw whom was a mid tier UFC fighter survived 5 rounds with him..That fight clearly showed us that Mousasi isn't a world beater.

I do think he should have beat MO though fffffin lay n pray Mousasi inflicted so much more damage and worked much harder.

It was 3 rounds.. Jardine is a weird one. It seems like in fights he is supposed to lose, he comes out and can take a buttload of punishment, but whenever he is supposed to win he gets knocked out.

dbader08
01-23-2013, 11:58 AM
I'd take Mousasi but it's a tough one to pick.

Kimbo> Rampage
01-24-2013, 04:02 PM
I dont know about this one. Mousasi may have a better chance against the better LHW's compared to Vitor... but as far as a head to head. It would be very hard to pick...

One of Mousasi's strong point is his Boxing, Which is also Vitor's strong point... Vitor's speed gives anyone fits, add to that he has power as well...

Vitor also seems to be working on his kicking game more now that he is with the Blackzillians...

Its almost like he refused to throw hands, he probably planned winning the fight the way he did. He could have easily thrown hands with Bisping and got the KO quick imo. Very methodical approach by Vitor.

Both have very good ground games and I dont see either subbing the other...

While wrestling is both of their weaknesses... Mousasi has some better takedown ability and could possibly go that route.

Sniggles
02-01-2013, 09:57 AM
I got Mousasi.

dan the man 67
02-01-2013, 03:44 PM
Good matchup!

Very close on this one. I believe either one is capable of winning, I think it comes down to who would be closest to 100% come fightnight.

Tongan.Death.Grip
07-12-2013, 02:40 PM
Vitor.

Moussasi just has never been the same since his loss to "king" Mo Lawal.

His style is too lazy too hang with this new Vitor 2.0. Even A Silva knew not to play silly buggers with that guy.