PDA

View Full Version : Rampage Jackson vs Anderson Silva

sodium_nitrate
01-22-2013, 07:04 PM
I'd love to see these two stand and trade for 3 full rounds. I know Anderson is the type of fighter that would try to beat his opponent at his own style. However, I'd say Silva by KO round 3.

mma #1 fan
01-22-2013, 07:18 PM
yeah no silva via tko round one
just like every other 205lbs guy Anderson has fought.

Masscore
01-23-2013, 01:00 AM
yeah no silva via tko round one
just like every other 205lbs guy Anderson has fought.

I think Silva would win but Rampage's chin is the stuff of legends. We are talking about a guy that ate the best punches Hendo and Liddell had to offer and smiled. So I do not think Silva is going to put him out.

Silva pretty much sticks and moves and wins the rounds. Never comes close to TKOing him but is never in any trouble. Rampage might do enough in one round to take it but pretty much 50-45 or 49-46 across the scorecards.

Thamob
01-23-2013, 01:04 AM
Anderson would kick the crap outta Rampages legs kind of like Forrest but to the point where he couldn't stand and then just pick him apart with shots.

W.Silva>C.Norris
02-07-2013, 02:37 AM
I think Silva would win but Rampage's chin is the stuff of legends. We are talking about a guy that ate the best punches Hendo and Liddell had to offer and smiled. So I do not think Silva is going to put him out.

Silva pretty much sticks and moves and wins the rounds. Never comes close to TKOing him but is never in any trouble. Rampage might do enough in one round to take it but pretty much 50-45 or 49-46 across the scorecards.

Wanderlei vs Rampage 1&2 would look a lot like page vs anderson, Id think. Remember what anderson did to franklin with a few knees in the clinch?