PDA

View Full Version : Stats

Highlander
02-16-2007, 03:25 AM
Have a stats place where you can see which members has the most posts, when they joined the forum, which members has the most posts per day, most threads started, etc

Just a thought.

Legend
02-16-2007, 03:29 AM
Have a stats place where you can see which members has the most posts, when they joined the forum, which members has the most posts per day, most threads started, etc

Just a thought.

Is it just me or where you banned a week or two ago? Ohh and your idea is not too bad. I kinda like it.

Highlander
02-16-2007, 03:33 AM
Is it just me or where you banned a week or two ago? Ohh and your idea is not too bad. I kinda like it.

Yeah, I was banned, then wasn't banned, then banned again, now I'm back. Clint said I should just go with it.

After UFC 67, my friend got stoned while I got drunk and said some stupid shit on here and for that I apologize. But we've all done things we've regretted whie drunk (banging a fat chick, not personally).

supermark21
02-16-2007, 04:25 AM

Just a thought.
They got it basically up top. Scroll all the way up. in the middle is a members panel. That shows everyones av's and # of posts. You can go to their profiles from there for join date and such.
P.S. What'd you say to get banned? I missed it....

Highlander
02-16-2007, 04:36 AM
They got it basically up top. Scroll all the way up. in the middle is a members panel. That shows everyones av's and # of posts. You can go to their profiles from there for join date and such.
P.S. What'd you say to get banned? I missed it....

Yeah, but I'm talking about a leaderboard type of thing. I don't know, might be good, might be stupid

Bascially what happened was: I watched UFC 67 with my friend and we were pissed off that it sucked so bad. He smoked a lot of weed and had a couple of beers, while I drank a lot of shots of Smirnoff. I told him about MMANEWS.com because I wanted to see what people thought of the fights. I asked my friend if he wanted to join the forum, so he said yes. By the way, there really was friend, it's not me saying there was a friend, but in actuallity it was me. Anyways his name was GSP the 2nd. He started to sya a bunch of gay stuff like "how big is your penis" and "naughty boy", basically stuff like that. You can search his name and find it. At the time it seemed pretty funny. Btw, he kept talking about how greta Kevin Federline was. Afterwards Luis CRuz or Clint (I forget which one) switched our pictures and profiles around (I had a picture of arlovski at the time, while he had a pic of K-FED). People knew and started to call me a tool.

Again I apoligize for it.

supermark21
02-16-2007, 04:39 AM
Yeah, but I'm talking about a leaderboard type of thing. I don't know, might be good, might be stupid

Bascially what happened was: I watched UFC 67 with my friend and we were pissed off that it sucked so bad. He smoked a lot of weed and had a couple of beers, while I drank a lot of shots of Smirnoff. I told him about MMANEWS.com because I wanted to see what people thought of the fights. I asked my friend if he wanted to join the forum, so he said yes. By the way, there really was friend, it's not me saying there was a friend, but in actuallity it was me. Anyways his name was GSP the 2nd. He started to sya a bunch of gay stuff like "how big is your penis" and "naughty boy", basically stuff like that. You can search his name and find it. At the time it seemed pretty funny. Btw, he kept talking about how greta Kevin Federline was. Afterwards Luis CRuz or Clint (I forget which one) switched our pictures and profiles around (I had a picture of arlovski at the time, while he had a pic of K-FED). People knew and started to call me a tool.

Again I apoligize for it.
Yea i could see that be a pretty good addition. As long as people don't start pointless threads to get their stats up.

Wow i had no idea that even happened. We've all done alot of stupid shit when we get drunk, believe me i can understand. Glad to have you back!

Highlander
02-16-2007, 04:43 AM
Yea i could see that be a pretty good addition. As long as people don't start pointless threads to get their stats up.

Wow i had no idea that even happened. We've all done alot of stupid shit when we get drunk, believe me i can understand. Glad to have you back!

Yeah, if people start pointless threads, then remove those threads and don;t count them.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I just hope they don't ban me all of a sudden again.

Clint
02-16-2007, 05:27 AM
But we've all done things we've regretted whie drunk (banging a fat chick, not personally).

Oh my god, how did you find out about that :blink:

supermark21
02-16-2007, 05:46 AM
She came by my house after....I might've let it slip.:grinsmile1:

Highlander
02-16-2007, 05:48 AM
Oh my god, how did you find out about that :blink:

Well, I didn't want to bring it up for you...lol

Howie
03-20-2007, 08:34 PM
But we've all done things we've regretted whie drunk (banging a fat chick, not personally).

personally lol