PDA

View Full Version : An introduction thread

killerinstinct
07-02-2006, 11:38 PM
how about an introduction section for our newer members. Could be a dumb idea I don't know I think it would be kind of cool.

SASK_MMA
09-16-2006, 04:46 AM
uR A DUMBASS..LMAO

Luis Cruz
09-16-2006, 12:48 PM
There is one in this forum, go dig it up. If i see it up here later, i'll sticky it.

welsh_lad_04
10-14-2006, 01:38 PM
i think there should be an introduction thread, even if there is loads of members that no abit about mma theres stil a few that are just gettin into mma like myself before coming onto this forum. anyway keep up the great work you are doing, since registering i cant get enough of this forum

killerinstinct
10-14-2006, 03:17 PM
i think there should be an introduction thread, even if there is loads of members that no abit about mma theres stil a few that are just gettin into mma like myself before coming onto this forum. anyway keep up the great work you are doing, since registering i cant get enough of this forum
the introduction thread is in the off topic section.It's now stickied.

strife
10-15-2006, 04:36 PM
Definately, when I first joined there was just general forums and I really didn't want to create a new thread especially when pretty much everyone couldn't give a shit about it and it is just going to take up space. Definately make an introduction section

Donny77
10-16-2006, 01:45 PM
I do, its nice for new fans and or members to ask questions to ask questions too.

strife
10-17-2006, 12:40 AM
Speaking of which, can we inforce posting on there a little more? There are hordes of new members since the PPV and seeing 1 new poster every thread kind of throws you off. Maybe make it a little easier to find, like at the very top of the page?