PDA

View Full Version : March 3

Thaistylist
02-21-2007, 04:28 PM
If I am not mistaken March 3rd is the date of both the next UFC and IMO the boxing after dark this year. With both Cotto and Miranda having decent fights I'm very pissed I have to pick between a halfass MMA card and a very good boxing card. I was wondering what you guys will be watching? Also, any thoughts on Cotto or Miranda, I know them but not so much their opponents

Luis Cruz
02-21-2007, 04:59 PM
If I am not mistaken March 3rd is the date of both the next UFC and IMO the boxing after dark this year. With both Cotto and Miranda having decent fights I'm very pissed I have to pick between a halfass MMA card and a very good boxing card. I was wondering what you guys will be watching? Also, any thoughts on Cotto or Miranda, I know them but not so much their opponents

Yea this does blow but i have a solution on my end. I'll be watching the UFC live. I'll be tivoing the Cotto card and i'll tivo the later showing of the Showtime card. Tivo is a must these days because of stuff like this. MMA is MMA and i'm watching no matter what.

Then you have Cotto who will destroy Oktay but it's a setup for him and Judah so you gotta watch. Plus the undercard with Miranda vs Green is nuts! That's a hell of a fight with two guys that throw bombs. Somebody is getting knocked out and i'm leaning towards that being Green. He got rocked by a guy with no power so if Miranda connects a solid one he'll finish. But Green has the power to KO him also so it's a great match and the stepup Green has been looking for.

Then you have freakin Showtime putting on what could be fight of the year between Rafael Marquez whose moving up in weight finally and taking on the man at 122 in Israel Vasquez, that is just fucking crazy to miss.

3 shows in one night equals a very late night for me because i will not be in bed until i watch them all! lol

I might have to do an article on this great night of fights and plug Tivo bigtime! lol

Salvy_Mic
02-21-2007, 07:06 PM
I usually don't end up buying PPVs (can't afford them), so I'm probably watching the Showtime boxing card and taping HBO's. Then again, I've gotta go into work that night at 11, so I'll see how much of each I can watch.

Afro
02-21-2007, 07:09 PM
im watching both, but Boxing gets the thumbs up for me cuz of Allan Green and Miranda

big_juge
02-23-2007, 12:19 AM
Don't forget Vic Darchinyan on the undercard of Vazquez-Marquez, he's eyes the winner of that if Jorge Arce doesn't sack up and challenge him.