PDA

View Full Version : Wanderlei Silva vs Andrei Arlovski

Afro
07-05-2006, 03:19 AM
Just cuz some dude on another forum think Silva would KO AA in a heartbeat I thought I would make this

killerinstinct
07-05-2006, 05:28 AM
I'd take Wanderlei.I wouldn't say he'd KO him in a heart beat ,but I think he'd win.AA is fast and would definately have a punchers chance so I wouldn't say Silva would win in a heart beat ,but he'd probably win.

Intellectual
07-05-2006, 05:34 AM
i dont think AA stands much of a chance.

nole
07-05-2006, 06:27 AM
i got wand

prideFAN
07-05-2006, 04:37 PM
I'm going with Wanderlei Silva. Axe Murderer all the way.

:partysmilie1:

Afro
07-05-2006, 06:28 PM
I think AA would give Wandy the most challenge out of anyone in the UFC, not to say AA is a better HW then Chuck is a LHW im sayin cuz AA is a heavyweight and Silva is a LHW it would pose more of a problem, cuz AA is the Chuck Liddell of the heavyweights and he has a BJJ game.

Intellectual
07-05-2006, 06:46 PM
i dont think AA will stand much of a chance in Pride compared with Chuck Liddell. Chuck already proved that he can do well, he defeated Overeem and Guy Mezger.

i still think wand is can defeat both AA and CL.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-06-2006, 12:43 AM
I Think Aa Might Take This One... He Has More Than Jsut A Punchers Chance He Can Bang... Look At Wand Vs Mark Hunt...hunt Took The Fight On Like 4 Days Notice And Almost Ko'ed Wand Like 3 Times....i Think Aa Might Win...he's Very Well Conditioned A Good 4 Inches Taller That Wand Very Good Striker And Good Bjj...takin Nothing Away From Wand He Fuckin Great But I Thnk Aa Would Be A Little To Much For Wand...

prideFAN
07-06-2006, 12:50 AM
I Think Aa Might Take This One... He Has More Than Jsut A Punchers Chance He Can Bang... Look At Wand Vs Mark Hunt...hunt Took The Fight On Like 4 Days Notice And Almost Ko'ed Wand Like 3 Times....i Think Aa Might Win...he's Very Well Conditioned A Good 4 Inches Taller That Wand Very Good Striker And Good Bjj...takin Nothing Away From Wand He Fuckin Great But I Thnk Aa Would Be A Little To Much For Wand...

Maybe but remember Hunt out weighted Wand by 90 pounds thats alot of mass.

fatpresent:

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-06-2006, 01:12 AM
Maybe but remember Hunt out weighted Wand by 90 pounds thats alot of mass.

fatpresent:

IT WAS ABOUT 70 POUNDS THAT HUNT HAD OVER SILVA AND IF YOU THINK ABOUT AA WOULD WANT TO WHIEGH MORE FOR THIS FIGHT SOO I SEE HIM OUTWHEIGHING SILVA BY AT LEAST 40 POUNDS CUZ AA IS ANYWHERE FROM 240 TO 250 AND WAND IS ABOUT 205 TO 215... I DONT KNOW I WOULD BE A GREAT FIGHT TO WATCH!!!

Proscriptor
07-07-2006, 01:59 AM
LHW is under 205lbs. Wand was outweighed by about 80lbs or so. Hunt is the same height as Wand. Do the math, it's like fighting a wall, and Silva was totally robbed on that one. The judging was BS. Definately shouldn't have been a UD for Wand, but an SD.

Anyways, Wand would kill Andrei.

AA is weak for his size. Slow punches with little power, considering the shape he's in. Wand outclasses him in everything but size. He can take a beating and keep dishing it out. AA, on the other hand, has a glass jaw, and has been KO'd by the likes of Sylvia's WEAK short counterpunch. AA's also a lot more defensive, whereas Wand is insanely aggressive, and would just rush Andrei to the point where he would get obliterated.

killerinstinct
07-07-2006, 03:01 AM
LHW is under 205lbs. Wand was outweighed by about 80lbs or so. Hunt is the same height as Wand. Do the math, it's like fighting a wall, and Silva was totally robbed on that one. The judging was BS. Definately shouldn't have been a UD for Wand, but an SD.

Anyways, Wand would kill Andrei.

AA is weak for his size. Slow punches with little power, considering the shape he's in. Wand outclasses him in everything but size. He can take a beating and keep dishing it out. AA, on the other hand, has a glass jaw, and has been KO'd by the likes of Sylvia's WEAK short counterpunch. AA's also a lot more defensive, whereas Wand is insanely aggressive, and would just rush Andrei to the point where he would get obliterated.
I agree that Wand would beat AA but to say that AA has slow puinches come on!!!AA would get dominated by Pride HW's.I'm not a big AA fan ,but come on.He doesn't have slow punches or weak punches for that matter. Go tell Sylvia,Vladimir,and Buentello that.further more how the hell was that a weak punch by Sylvia?All Sylvia has is strong power.Tell the 16 people that Sylvia has KOed that he's a weak puncher.I'd like to see you take an uppercut straight to the jaw by 6'8 260 pound behemeth.lol.Also AA wasn't exactly defensive against Sylvia was he.