PDA

View Full Version : Floyed Mayweather Training

BigBanda
03-02-2007, 12:28 AM
Watch how quick he is, shit is fuckin sick!...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wFfDvU63lY

here is another one jump roping and hitting the speed bag. He could be a pro jump roper if he wanted to. Bad ass part is how fast he is hitting hte speed bag then he switches to just 1 hand while drinking a soda with the other....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS8PxWYiaMM

Afro
03-02-2007, 02:05 AM
Thus why Scientist say Boxing is the hardest sport in the world ( I still believe its soccer ) and why a cross-trained Boxer would be dangerous in MMA.. could you imagine that kind of speed in an octagon?

BigBanda
03-02-2007, 03:00 AM
Thus why Scientist say Boxing is the hardest sport in the world ( I still believe its soccer ) and why a cross-trained Boxer would be dangerous in MMA.. could you imagine that kind of speed in an octagon?
Yeah the quickness Mayweather has is just in a league of its own. Thing is in MMA against a wrestler he'd be taken down and he wouldnt be able to utilize his boxing.

I had to watch those clips couple times each, shit's crazy. By the way I just realized I spelled Floyd wrong in the thread header, oh well.

TakeNoPrisoners
03-02-2007, 05:03 AM
I was listening to Mayweather talk about his upcoming fight with De La Hoya on the Adam Corolla show the other day. Not a big boxing fan, but Id like to see him keep his record.

Thaistylist
03-02-2007, 05:51 PM
Not to bring this up again afro but can you explain to me how you think soccer is more difficult than boxing? Last time we debated soccer I think we more debated flopping than soccers actual difficulty and I'm looking for your opinion

Afro
03-02-2007, 08:59 PM
Not to bring this up again afro but can you explain to me how you think soccer is more difficult than boxing? Last time we debated soccer I think we more debated flopping than soccers actual difficulty and I'm looking for your opinion
Because whoevers on the field stays on the field for 45 minutes straight, you dont rest or anything your constantly moving and its not jogging.. its sprinting, the level of cardio you need for Soccer is crazy you got guys out there going full speed while dribbling a ball with there legs which is very very very hard to do.. what makes it so hard is.. 45 minutes is 15 mins away from an hour that there on the field sprinting, not jogging.. and then after halftime they come out and do it for another 45 minutes.. its a grooling sport, so fast, and so much skill needed to play because its hard to go 45 minutes, dribble a soccer, kick a soccer ball, play defense, on a field that is LARGE.. all the persiccion needed, cardio needed, the whole 9 I mean the one soccer player people consider fat.. Ronaldo, hes considered the fattest yet hes still in good shape.. you cant be in anything but GREAT shape to play soccer.

Punk Ass
03-02-2007, 10:05 PM
Yeah the quickness Mayweather has is just in a league of its own. Thing is in MMA against a wrestler he'd be taken down and he wouldnt be able to utilize his boxing.

I had to watch those clips couple times each, shit's crazy. By the way I just realized I spelled Floyd wrong in the thread header, oh well.

Honestly, I've seen many Boxing training Vids and all of them looked like that. Of course they were all Champions but PBF's Skillz and speed looked no different. You should see Tyson's, especially in his prime.

BigBanda
03-02-2007, 10:34 PM
Honestly, I've seen many Boxing training Vids and all of them looked like that. Of course they were all Champions but PBF's Skillz and speed looked no different. You should see Tyson's, especially in his prime.
Yeah I seen many of Tysons from back when he was real young, shit's bad ass too.

Dork8503
03-04-2007, 09:22 AM
tyson was a fast mofo, so is pbf, cant wait to see him and oscar go at it