PDA

View Full Version : Bisping vs. Griffin

UnToUchabLe
07-06-2006, 05:31 PM
I think this would be a great fight.

sgthorse
07-06-2006, 05:34 PM
i dont know enough about about bisping but i agree it would be a good fight but i have to say forest because he's tried and true.

greg39tigers
07-06-2006, 06:34 PM
definately be a good fight but got to go with griffin because bisbing hasnt fought against a guy like griffin thats gonna come right back at him if he gets hit. bisbing is a warrior though. i would definately like to see this fight

Edgucator
07-06-2006, 08:01 PM
This was the fight I really wanted to see when Bisping won. I have to imagine it'll happen some time down the line, maybe even on a Ultimate Fight Night.

killerinstinct
07-06-2006, 10:23 PM
Bisping would knock forrest the fuck out.Bisping is a much more conventional striker than Griffin.As much as I like Forrest he's sloppy as hell with his punches and he's yet to fight a guy that could really challenge his sloppy stand up game.Bisping is the guy to challenge it.I'd take the count by KO in round 1.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-07-2006, 12:28 AM
forrest all day....in fact i think forrest would be way too much for bisbing right down... later on down the line i give bisbing more of a chace but i still would go with forrest

Afro
07-07-2006, 12:28 AM
Bisping by a mile, Forrest is a horrible technician

yumitree
07-07-2006, 01:49 AM
forrest basically has nothing more than unconventional striking and heart. bisping is a much more well-rounded fighter.

nole
07-07-2006, 02:26 AM
bisping would destroy him, forrest has a good chin so i say KO in the third

killerinstinct
07-07-2006, 03:03 AM
forrest is tough.He has heart ,but that's all he has.Bisping would easily outsrike the sloppy Forrest.

yumitree
07-07-2006, 03:47 AM
the most frustrating thing about forrest is that when they show him training (or warming up the night of an event), his striking looks nice. his punches are crisp, but it all goes in the shitter when the bell rings and he throws those looping punches.

MikeT
07-07-2006, 07:26 AM
bisping would lay him out, and would lay out Bonnar too

would like to see Bisping and rashad evans though

prideFAN
07-07-2006, 05:20 PM
bisping would lay him out, and would lay out Bonnar too

would like to see Bisping and rashad evans though

Griffin and Bisping would be a good fight. Bisping may be more well rounded but I like Griffin's herat and I can tell he's been in alot of bar fights. I've seen Bisping's cage rage fights and I think he's o.k., but I'm not going to jump on his band wagon because of his U.K. fights. So with that said I'm going with Forst Griffin.

Oh yeah I think Evans would beat Bisping.lol

tylerunemployed
07-07-2006, 10:50 PM
i like griffin but bisping buy ko

ddoggma
07-08-2006, 12:24 AM
Bonner is a frigging state champion golden glove boxer if I'm not mistaken. He's gotten glib and is "smelling himself" abit, nowadays. But if Bisping goes standup, he's gonna lose those exchanges. Bonners got holes in his game that Bis dont. But he's bigger and hits harder. If Stephen gets his heart back together and mans the fuck up. He beats Bis at this time. Forrest dont have the standup, Bonner has. And the brit ground game is strong. I see him beating Forrest, if they fought late this year. Forrest hasn't been acting as gay as Bonner,and still seems to want to give 100%. So he's got a shot,hes no pussy.
420 post....sorry:grinsmile1: