PDA

View Full Version : rashad vs matt hamill

nole
07-07-2006, 08:50 AM
Rashad is a ground fighter and likes to lay on people and win by points, there is nothing wrong with that. But I wonder how he would do against a great wrestler like matt. I see this fight going to matt, he is just to strong for rashad. Did you see the way matt used to throw bisping around in training, WOW?

killerinstinct
07-07-2006, 09:04 AM
I'd say Matt would win in a very boring match.Neither of them has much finishing ability so it would go to a descion.Who's know's who would win.I'd say Matt b/c he'd lay on Rashaad longer than Rashaad would lay on him.

nole
07-07-2006, 09:10 AM
I'd say Matt would win in a very boring match.Neither of them has much finishing ability so it would go to a descion.Who's know's who would win.I'd say Matt b/c he'd lay on Rashaad longer than Rashaad would lay on him.
ya matt has alot more strength, plus i think it would be a great coming out for matt. I really think in matts last to fight he was practicing on those fighters with his stand up. I want to see him do both stand up and ground

Masscore
07-07-2006, 04:26 PM
I'm sorry I have to go with Evans. He is a far better striker then Hamil and he is just as good of a wrestler. Hamil wrestled in D3 in college and was a champ in D3. Evans wrestled in D1. D1 is a completely different league then D3. The only reason everyone thinks that Hamil is such a great wrestler is because he was on a show where he was the only legit wrestler. I see this fight staying on their feet and Evans knocking out Hamil.

killerinstinct
07-07-2006, 05:06 PM
Ed Herman and Jesse Forbes and the Coach Tito Ortiz all had wrestling backgrounds. I'm not completely sure he wrestled d3.I've heard people on here say he wrestled d3 and I've heard he wrestled d1.I don't keep up with collegiate wrestling so I don't really know.

prideFAN
07-07-2006, 05:37 PM
Evans far as out wrestling Matt I don't know, but far as striking Evans would beat the shit out Matt. Matt doesn't impress me like he does everybody else and his gay lover Tito. I have yet to see what he could do against a real fighter. So my pic would be Rashad Evans.

Masscore
07-07-2006, 06:55 PM
Ed Herman is an ok wrestler. I saw Jesse Forbes wrestle in High School and he really wasn't anything speical. Hamil is good, don't get me wrong. But he isnt this wrestling monster that everyone makes him out to be. He is just better then the few average wrestlers that were on the show. Hamil was a D3 national champion. Evans wrestled for Michigan State. The Big Ten tourny alone is harder then D3 Nationals. So I think Evans is pretty even with Hamil when it comes to wrestling.

nole
07-08-2006, 02:03 AM
I think matt is so strong and I thought they said he had a chance to goto any d1 school and wrestle but wanted to be close to home because of his handicap and his family. Evans is strong and hammill has country boy strenght thats different

tylerunemployed
07-08-2006, 08:45 AM
matt tends to leave his hands down and is just asking to get rocked one of these days..this fight would be pretty boring but id have to give it to matt..evans hasnt impressed me that much..all his wins have went to the judges..i think matt would win by tko ground and pound

LFD
07-10-2006, 06:46 AM
I would have to pick rashad. He seems to be just slighty better than his opponent. If his opponent is fighting well, he seems to also. If his opponent fights badly, rashad seems to be just a bit better. I doubt that it would be that good of a fight though, but I could be wrong.

Kimuras"R"Us
07-10-2006, 06:52 AM
I hope this match never happens. It has all the makings of a really boring fight. I'd take Hamill though because I think his average finishing ability is better than Rashad's non-existant finishing.