PDA

View Full Version : What should be The Warrior Diet?

jake_us9
03-09-2007, 02:52 AM
The Warrior diet is a controversial diet that encourages under-eating during the day and then feasting at night. It is designed to mimic the way a warrior would eat (Spartans are mentioned by the creator).

I was just wondering if anyone had tried this diet or knows anything about it?

It seems to go against a lot of the more traditional methods of dieting e.g. 6 small meals a day.

Cheers Guys

dagreat1
03-09-2007, 03:12 AM
The Warrior diet is a controversial diet that encourages under-eating during the day and then feasting at night. It is designed to mimic the way a warrior would eat (Spartans are mentioned by the creator).

I was just wondering if anyone had tried this diet or knows anything about it?

It seems to go against a lot of the more traditional methods of dieting e.g. 6 small meals a day.

Cheers Guys

I think it's ineffective because this would mean training during the day while being malnourished as your body is constantly working during sleep to break down the consumtion which would be defecated the next morning.

You would never reach your maximum potential by using that method of dieting.

Legend
03-09-2007, 08:14 AM
Sounds pretty stupid to me.

Metalhead
03-09-2007, 12:08 PM
Sounds pretty stupid to me.

WHat he said.

Clint
03-09-2007, 12:25 PM
Yeah the warrior diet was just an overhyped diet plan. I think I'll be sticking to more current diet plans instead of taking my nutrition advice from the spartans.

Metalhead
03-09-2007, 03:00 PM
Funny how Atkins is getting all the hype agian.

Clint
03-09-2007, 03:13 PM
In terms of mainstream diets, the best one I have seen seems to be the South Beach Diet. They seem to have the concepts of good carbs vs bad carbs and getting plenty of veggies figured out.

jimmy9183
03-10-2007, 01:12 AM
I think it sort of makes sense. During the day, you are bashing people, so you eat late at night to prepare your body for the next day. I eat a lot at night and not much during the day, but I don't find it makes any difference when I eat to be honest. To known better have a look at winyourmmafight.com you will get detailed information on dieting. I have a cast iron gut and a ridiculous metabolism, so I never get fat and don't get stomach problems.