PDA

View Full Version : Uploading Picture Problem!

Warchief
03-09-2007, 02:20 PM
It's only today that i noticed that im having a problem for uploading picture i thought it's okay because i can see my picture clearly in my windows, but when other complaint to me about the picture that i post and they say they cant see anything but red x....i dont believe them first not until i go to internet cafe and i use other windows and i find out that they are right most picture that i upload here is nothing but blank red x and that's include the picture in my sign, im confused what happened? :confusedsmilie: all of you're feedback will be appreciate thanks.

ps: how about the picture in my sign, it is okay now? :wavesmile:

Warchief
03-10-2007, 08:21 AM
Thanx.:wavesmile:

Boo
03-10-2007, 11:32 PM
I can see your signature picture. Not sure what would cause the problem you describe.

BTW, where is Davos?

Warchief
03-11-2007, 08:39 AM
I can see your signature picture. Not sure what would cause the problem you describe.

BTW, where is Davos?
SWITZERLAND...my father was born here, not me im just work here as a bartender and i live with my relatives, it so beautifull here.

Boo
03-11-2007, 10:36 AM
No kidding, how interesting. My in-laws just had to cancel a trip there due to health problems. It about killed them not to go. A Swiss priest visiting the States had invited them. He made it sound pretty amazing when he described the area he lived.

If you don't mind another question....what languages are commonly spoke in Switzerland? I think German is one, but I don't know what else.

Warchief
03-11-2007, 12:01 PM
No kidding, how interesting. My in-laws just had to cancel a trip there due to health problems. It about killed them not to go. A Swiss priest visiting the States had invited them. He made it sound pretty amazing when he described the area he lived.

If you don't mind another question....what languages are commonly spoke in Switzerland? I think German is one, but I don't know what else.
The language they spoke here are swissgerman, french and old english... im just move here in davos and hoping to approve my citizenship here...this is one of the most beautifull place in europe...you will like it here i gurrante it. :wavesmile: