PDA

View Full Version : Wladimir vs Austin Waring Spolier

Dork8503
03-11-2007, 05:14 AM
that fight was bogus, how did he earn anything austin didnt even look like he belonged there, its funny because don king and austin talked all that shit and didnt even go 2 full rounds, i thought it would have at least went 5
wlad one by ko in the 2nd

Afro
03-11-2007, 05:22 AM
Im startin to like Wlady

murdered Ray with those hooks

but Sam Peters is gonna absolutely DOMINATE Klitsch whenever he gets his fuckin chance

Dork8503
03-11-2007, 07:09 AM
i like sam peters but i dont think so, i wouldnt be surprised if peters won, not at all, he is a good fighter but i think wlad wins again, steward knows that peters has came along and is going to prepare wlad for that, he is the best trainer in the biz and has help wlad come along, i think peter knocks wlad down a few times just like before but wlad will keep getting up only difference in this fight is i see wlad finishing the fight when he gets peter hurt, and even if he beats wlad he isnt beating both brothers

Salvy_Mic
03-11-2007, 08:27 AM
Well, at least Wlad did what he was supposed to do, getting a fringe contender made ill-deserving mandatory out of there right quick...and with one fucking hand!. Wlad did not throw a single right hand, and honestly, I didn't know he had such a great left hook. Wow, I don't think anyone in the HW division, aside from Sam Peter, has much of a chance of stopping Wlad.

C'mon Don King, give us what we want Wlad vs. Valuev in a title unification. Maskaev, do the right thing and give Peter his rightful shot at the title. Then, give us what we all want, Wladimir Klitschko, IBF/WBA champion vs. Samuel Peter, WBC champion in a rematch, with the winner getting whoever the WBO champion is by that time (either Shannon Briggs or Sultan Ibragimov). Hell, Valuev might not even win his next fight, Ruslan Chagaev is no joke, he'll give Valuev a much tougher fight than Beck, Barrett, or McCline could ever dream of.

Dork8503
03-11-2007, 09:53 AM
I think Valuev is a joke, if im not mistake monte was doing really well for being out weighed and the guy being 7, i think anyone with good power, like peter and wlad would put him out fast, and also i think its very unfair they should have a weight limit for this shit the guy is what 320 or 300 thats by far superheavy, but it dont really matter, he will get beat soon, so will Maskaev and briggs, i dont think much of maskaev but im glad he beat rochman or however you spell it i really disliked the guy, and i really dont like briggs, i just hope peter gets his shot kicks some ass then fights wlad again and loses lol, i just really like wlad and vitali

Luis Cruz
03-11-2007, 12:37 PM
This fight had me excited none. Mandatory my ass, this was a complete waste of time and everyone knew it when it was announced. I'd bet he's a little upset his brother is coming back for a title shot, i bet he wanted all three now because his confidence is at an all time high and surely he feels he can beat everyone in the division. I'll be taking Peter over him as well.

Dork8503
03-16-2007, 12:10 AM
its not worth watching man its not good

Warchief
03-16-2007, 07:53 PM
Their camera is rotating while the match is happening :ahh: ...it's almost like i watching a video game.